PDA

View Full Version : Why should you even bother to Max Out

Takiofallen
10-29-12, 08:40 PM
It's pretty clear now that epic dragons don't yield better breeding results, so with that said why bother leveling dragons to Epic? I know a lot of people are concerned with hitting there light goal but half of the light dragons look better as babies. So just feed your dragons to a point that you like and don't stress to much.

jrodt333
10-29-12, 10:07 PM
Dragons make more coins if their level is higher.

Takiofallen
10-29-12, 10:24 PM
I know that but you reach a level where coins don't matter like right now i am the i have 10 mill and counting 100,000 apples so i don't stress dragons i don't like much like dream dragon i will never raise i like how it looks as a little dream. With it taking so much to feed light dragon i think people should just raise the ones they like in epic. It just removes the stress of 5 , 15000 apple feedings
Dragons make more coins if their level is higher.

MazShaddix
10-30-12, 03:52 AM
I'm keeping most of my light dragons low but above level 4 for breeding them but others I will only get to epic if they look cool and I only breed for what I want rather than join the crowd of diamonds and limited editions. If I get them when breeding then that's cool, but other than that I wanna save the space and food and money I have

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-30-12, 04:12 AM
I agree! I love baby versions! Im not about to turn my cute honeybee for instance into an epic. I know some people havee trouble breeding any rares so they feel they have to level all their commons to epic to meet money requirements but thats not a problem for me (i have lots of breeding luck). I only level up to breed or because i dont mind their epic form over baby form.

salinho
10-30-12, 05:32 AM
I agree! I love baby versions! Im not about to turn my cute honeybee for instance into an epic. I know some people havee trouble breeding any rares so they feel they have to level all their commons to epic to meet money requirements but thats not a problem for me (i have lots of breeding luck). I only level up to breed or because i dont mind their epic form over baby form.

I actually prefer adult honeybee :)

dragonolic
10-30-12, 07:37 AM
Agree - I raised a bunch to 10 to get the boosts, and am going to sell most and get the babies again instead. Otherwise there's no incentive.

goughy999
10-30-12, 10:21 AM
It kinda seems like the point of the game to me.
Get a dragon and help it grow.
Otherwise your on your phone collecting a bunch of pretend dragons and doing nothing with them.

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-30-12, 11:05 AM
Otherwise your on your phone collecting a bunch of pretend dragons and doing nothing with them.

This game is for entertainment so if i am more entertained with baby versions the point of the game is served
Plus i can use the extra food on another dragon or use money for expanding instead of farming.

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 11:17 AM
But when you get them to epic are they still not pretend dragons doing nothing lol

theclumsypotato
10-30-12, 11:21 AM
Agreed! I'm keeping my witch at juvenile because that's my favorite form. I'm on Android, though, so my feeding costs are still reasonable.

goughy999
10-30-12, 11:24 AM
But when you get them to epic are they still not pretend dragons doing nothing lol

Ha yea they are :p
But at least they are making more moneys to help with bitter barks :]

salinho
10-30-12, 11:34 AM
Ha yea they are :p
But at least they are making more moneys to help with bitter barks :]
To help clean pretend trees....lol. We're doing pretend deflorestation, I feel like a pretend world destroyer! :D

jewelz22
10-30-12, 12:32 PM
Most look better lower level but I do it for the coins....

totaltechno
10-30-12, 01:30 PM
Baby dream is cool, other forms are weird.

dragonolic
10-30-12, 01:31 PM
This game is for entertainment so if i am more entertained with baby versions the point of the game is served
Plus i can use the extra food on another dragon or use money for expanding instead of farming.

^ both of these

totaltechno
10-30-12, 02:07 PM
Wait not cool, adorable.