PDA

View Full Version : Floor Tile Purchase Crash

MysticMTL
10-29-12, 06:40 PM
My game has always crashed randomly, and I haven't really paid much attention to it, but now I'm trying to complete one of the Halloween missions that require me to lay down 20 floor tiles. And when I open up the purchase floor item screen and point to a floor tile (any tile) it crashes back to the IOS. I have enough gems saved up to skip this requirement, but I'm just a bit confused, since this is the only time the game has crashed on command.

I've tried shutting down and restarting the game and it still has the exact same issue at the exact same place.

Anybody have any ideas what I can do to fix this before the mission time runs out?

bigbux3
10-29-12, 08:27 PM
So, as I get from this, you're saying that every time you try and lay flooring, the game crashes? Or when you're in the middle of laying flooring the game crashes?
Are you still be accounted for the tiles you purchase. If so, it shouldn't matter; but it does if the game just won't let you lay any flooring.

Try deleting and reinstalling the app back onto your iDevice. Don't worry, your game will be saved when you reopen it.