PDA

View Full Version : does a 2nd register bring in more $$$??

aliadri22
10-29-12, 01:58 PM
or even more customers??

totaltechno
10-29-12, 02:53 PM
1. Yes, I have 4
2. No

totaltechno
10-29-12, 02:54 PM
This is assuming more doors as well

pinkster73
10-29-12, 02:55 PM
I've read that having multiple cash registers or doors does not bring in more money, they are cosmetic. I could be wrong though.

aliadri22
10-29-12, 03:28 PM
I have 2 doors & noticed more customers. so that's why I figured maybe having a xtra register brings more $$. I emailed lava team w that question & they told me to use the forum :/

pinkster73
10-29-12, 05:43 PM
I will send an expert.

totaltechno
10-29-12, 05:47 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31366-Fecs-Layout-Compared-To-GroovyRuss....My-Results!

Actually, this should answer your question. I suggest reading this thread if you're thinking about using multiple doors.

kooky panda
10-29-12, 06:31 PM
My personal experience with 2 registers, I did not make any more money or have more customers.

When I split my bakery in half and had two separate bakeries with one door and one register on each side, I still had the same amount of customers coming in , and I did not really see any increase in my sales.

anketam
10-30-12, 04:48 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31366-Fecs-Layout-Compared-To-GroovyRuss....My-Results!

Actually, this should answer your question. I suggest reading this thread if you're thinking about using multiple doors.What (s)he said, great thread worth reading. Note that you you will only see the boost while logged in. So you will have to stay logged in to get the perk of having multiple doors & registers.

aliadri22
10-30-12, 09:31 AM
that's very helpful info!! I thought u made more money with having more tables & chairs. I was obviously wrong :/

anketam
10-30-12, 01:04 PM
Yep, the irony is that you can make more money by having less. >_<

bdocc
10-30-12, 09:18 PM
I don't think I will be buying another cash register! Is there a difference between the cash register and the digital register?

kooky panda
10-31-12, 04:50 AM
I don't think I will be buying another cash register! Is there a difference between the cash register and the digital register?
No difference .

kathyskakes
04-01-13, 09:41 AM
It doesn't bring in more people the more neighbors bring more flow. What the doors do is break up the bakery allowing you the section off creating more bakeries within the bakery. Had 3 door each one need a register or it defeats the purpose gf multiple doors if they have to walk to the one register..... Then block each section so only a set amt of tables are in each section ..... This way each section has a short way to walk they sit eat & get up quick ... They are in n out quicker I think it a quicker turn over then watching them walk all over before they sit down .... I've watched bakeries with 2 doors come in on the right n walk to the left to sit same with left to walk to right ... Waste of time slows process .... If it sectioned n blocked ... I now have 5 doors 5 registers n 5 sections plus serv mostly 8,10 ,12 recipes n make $17 to $20,000 per hr .... Visit to see