PDA

View Full Version : problem with ask neighbors

gothamnight
10-29-12, 09:46 AM
Hi,
there is 2 days that my asking neighbors for permit to get land no function.
My id : gothamnight , city : gotham city, playing on I-phone

i ve 128 neighbors, and lot of them have a real good social rating.
I can see that i ve lot of responses for permit but i get 15-20 by day on all neighbors and i stay at 38 permit.

Also, these days, i can saw lot of lags

thanks for your help

PikaSquirrel
10-30-12, 04:54 PM
Please try reinstalling the game and also restarting your device. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues accepting permits. Thank you.

phasst
11-01-12, 07:23 AM
Hi TL��
Storm8�� Phasst ����✨ 2nd�� iPhasst
On "The New iPad" lvl 40 and iPhone 4 lvl 38, running iOS6 on both.
Playing City Story Halloween edition on both as well.
I'm a very active player on both devices, collecting, building and visiting/responding to neighbors requests, but have noticed I'm not getting material requests from my other city (Phasstopolis/iPhasstopolis), either way, even after restarting. I'm sure it's not just an issue between my two accounts/devices, because I have 271 neighbors on one and 170 on the other, yet when I send out requests it takes several days to collect enough materials to build or permits to expand. I would really appreciate a solution soon because as I've said I'm very active on both devices but becoming very frustrated not being able to expand/build while waiting for materials when the requests aren't going thru.��
Thanks Phasst

kooky panda
11-01-12, 10:18 AM
I was having the same delay issue between my iphone 4 and Itouch games.
I used to never restart or close out my itouch game(it is my back up game).
I have now been restarting imy itouch, before I go to bed so I can open the game up fresh and now I am not having the delay issue.

gothamnight
11-03-12, 07:06 PM
Reinstalled city metro and city halloween, and restarted device. Problem no change : i m limited at 24 permit by day on my 148 neighbors. I don t Know if all receive my asking, but more of them are regular and active neighbors.
There is a limit fixed by day? (sorry for my english)

greygull
11-03-12, 07:22 PM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

phasst
11-05-12, 10:54 PM
That's CRAZY! It takes like 60 permits to expand then you need materials to build! So one city block a week?? So... we're playing "snail story". What's the point of adding more than 20-30 neighbors? The big payday for visiting? HA!! 1xp or 5$.
I can see the limit on other TL games giving gold/gems, but this is ridiculous!!

phasst
11-05-12, 11:00 PM
So much for being an active player! What's the point? Come on TL get a clue! Or I and I'm sure a LOT of others will be finding some other aps to spend our time and $$ on!

phasst
11-05-12, 11:07 PM
Oh, and check, I do... or used to, spend real $$$ on occasion. But won't be anymore if I'm gonna be penalized for being an active player(higher levels=need more permits/materials, while requests are limited???)

jack01020304
11-07-12, 09:26 AM
I too could not understand why there's only 20 requests per day. I mean what is the point of having 200nbr? Why shouldn't the request amount increase with level?

cchernov
12-03-12, 11:53 AM
20 a day? that is ridiculous!! I have over 700 neighbors.. whats the point than!!??? I was wondering because i would send to all 700 of them and get MAYBE 20 back.. so i knew there was something up!! I agree with each level you should be able to get more and i also think the max energy needs to raise too!!! I have over 500 houses/business/community items and 30 at a time just isnt cutting it!