PDA

View Full Version : Forever at 5/20 visits on Competitive Research Goal

makafushigi
10-29-12, 08:34 AM
So The last goal to get that mummy is to visit 20 bakeries. Should have been easy. But I visited enough barekies yesterday to raise my star level from 1 to 3 and it still says 5/20. I figured maybe it only wants me to visit 5 a day. So I tried again to visit my neighbors and community and it STILL says 5/20!!! What gives? I might give this game up....

chewytwix
10-29-12, 10:20 AM
I can't remember exactly since I finished this awhile ago, but have you tried visiting your community members? (ie NON neighbors). Click on the goal and on the visit tab. If it takes you to community, then you should be visiting community members.

makafushigi
10-29-12, 10:37 AM
oh I did both. Which is why I'm so confused... I visited from the community AND my neighbors. Should I only be visiting and NOT tipping?

chewytwix
10-29-12, 10:39 AM
You don't have to tip. If that's the case, turn off your device and turn it on and open your app and see what happens. This has happened to me too for part of the goals and restart the ipod fixed the issue.

kooky panda
10-29-12, 10:54 AM
Here is the goal
Competitive Research
Visit 20 Neighbors (40 Gems To Skip)

You will need to visit 20 different neighbors.(you cannot visit the same member more than once.)