PDA

View Full Version : problems in all ways and questions..

hamzagul
10-29-12, 07:34 AM
My first question would be : i am lvl 49 now and i got no order rooms till lvl42 or43 ,i am not sure, is that normal?
Everyday when i want to send gifts i have everytime reports and the game closes, i have to send gifts very slow and in a few times,is that normal?
I think till lvl 40 i have to lvl up twice.i get my order lvl up then i get a report and the game closes,when i return to the game my order is used but my xp is resetted,is that normal too?
I havent visited my neighbors over 10 days,becauae i cant.everytime i want to visit a neighbor the game closes with the report.
I am playing bakery story,at that game i have none of this problems.
And at last i have installed fashion story halloween ed. 3 times and removed it,i couldnt even open the game i got everytime the report and the game closed,also by bakery story.so i see in the forum everybody can play it.am i the black sheep, i love both games but can play only someways. My internet is not the problem it is not limited.
Can somebody help me please?

mamareader02
10-29-12, 08:55 AM
I can at least answer one question- after level 42,no more free order slots,if u want more,you have to pay with gems(sorry)

ButterPanda
10-30-12, 10:54 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restart your device. Make sure no other programs are running in the background, be sure they are all closed as they can use up your devices resources. If you still have issues running the game contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

hamzagul
11-10-12, 02:39 AM
Ty mamareader for your reply.
Butterpanda i have reinstalled the game so much times you cant imagine. The problem is always the same , i can nearly open the game. After the naintenance everything was correct but only for two days. I have removed the game but it is like a drug. Now i install the game 5 times a day and try to play and everytime i get angry i remove it. Its very funny because nobody can give me an answer for the problems!!

kooky panda
11-10-12, 08:52 AM
What device do you play on? What is the current Version for you device?

What is the current version of the game you are playing?
Check menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen.

Are you playing on wifi or Cellular?

hamzagul
11-12-12, 08:47 AM
I will answer you when i can open the game. But i can tell you i use cellular net my phone is sony ericsson xperia arc s . I cant see the version but it is the normal fashion story.the others i should never open only install.

kooky panda
11-12-12, 11:50 AM
I will answer you when i can open the game. But i can tell you i use cellular net my phone is sony ericsson xperia arc s . I cant see the version but it is the normal fashion story.the others i should never open only install.
Have you checked to make sure your sony has the most current device version?
Also try moving your game to your SD card to free up some memory.
Try going into you settings and clearing the cache.

hamzagul
11-28-12, 01:02 AM
I have installed fashion story thanksgiving. I play it without any problem till10 days i think. Now i know the problen is not my phone or net connection. It is at fashion story normal ed. But what can i do when the thanksgiving ed will be removed? Then i cannot play again.. Is there no chance to fix the problem?