PDA

View Full Version : Beverage machine to counter = problem

MomsHouseofSweets
10-29-12, 07:06 AM
I've sent this to Support (bigger issue), but when I prepared Potion on 15 beverage machines, then served them to the counter, the total # if Potions served never increased. This has happened 4 times now. The first 3 involved a larger # of "plates".

Anyone else having this happen or am I possibly the only one? Game is up to date and I've done all the usual suggested things.

FrozenTurtle
10-29-12, 10:22 AM
It sounds like you are referring to the second task of the "Eternal Love" Goal. This task asks you to serve 15 Love Potions. Are you sure you are serving specifically Love Potions and not any other item from the Drink Mixer?

kieranyeow
10-29-12, 07:48 PM
It sounds like you are referring to the second task of the "Eternal Love" Goal. This task asks you to serve 15 Love Potions. Are you sure you are serving specifically Love Potions and not any other item from the Drink Mixer?

Wow,maybe the Valentine Goals Will Be Back?
I Hope So.
Smile :)

MomsHouseofSweets
10-31-12, 07:39 PM
There was/is no goal invovled and yes, just straight Potion. Takes my coins, but the Potions never showed up in the counter count. Has done this several times, so I quit making them. Infact, I'm hesitant to make anything. LOL

MomsHouseofSweets
11-03-12, 05:50 PM
Still having a problem. A few days ago, I sent Support an email regarding the problem I was having with the Love Potion, but have never heard from them. I had prepared Potion on 25 beverage machines, but when it was time to put them on the counter, I received no change in the count that was on the counter. This happened 3 times. Yesterday, I figured I'd try again, but with only 2 beverage machines (with Potion). I just a few minutes ago, put them on the counter, but again, the number of Potions that were on the counter, didn't change. I had coins deducted for all these Potions, but they never showed up on the counters.

Today, I made note of the number that was on the counter. I prepared Potion on 2 beverage machines (didn't want to "waste" all those coins again!). The number on the counter was 8521 before I took the Potions off the 2 beverage machines. After placing them on the counter, the number of Potions on the counter was still 8521, but the coins for having prepared them were deducted, as they were before.

I'm not going to try to put anything on my beverage machines any more. I just lose a lot of coins.

In my original email to Support, I had mistakenly said I had 26 or 27 machines, but that was incorrect. I have 25. Those 25 will remain empty, until this problem is corrected, however long it takes.

I'm still having FCs and my game closing a LOT, even tho I've uninstalles, reinstalled, shut down my device, restarted my device and everything else I've had done. There are some serious "bugs" going on and it's not just Bakery Story. I play Dragon Story also and have the FCs and game closings many, many times.

greygull
11-03-12, 06:00 PM
Do you have an empty counter that they may be going to? Maybe try serving either a new dish, or a food/drink gift, and see if maybe you have a counter hidden behind something.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-05-12, 09:11 AM
No, there's no other counter with Love Potion on it and no hidden counter. I'm trying Earl Grey tea with 6 beverage machines, no goal involved, coins for preparation taken, and presently 92718 on counter. When they're ready to serve, I'll make note of the count to see if this happens again.