PDA

View Full Version : Boo Dragon

chiefdragon
10-29-12, 06:48 AM
I've been trying to get the Boo Dragon but all I've been getting are Luck Dragons. Can anyone please tell me what dragons you used to get your Boo Dragon? Please tell me the names of the dragons you used to breed. Thank you.

Nefertekas
10-29-12, 09:23 AM
Boo is light and magic. And why do people still insist on names? Names atfect nothing.
Anyway, you can use:
Luck
Hypnotic
Light
Magic

Those are the "cleanest" combos you can use.

kwhales
10-29-12, 12:26 PM
My breeding den is empty and i still want a boo--what should I try? I used light and magic and got hypnotic, luck, luck. Now what. What do you think if I breed hypnotic and magic? or hypnotic and light?

Please, any advise would be great. I don't want another luck. Thanks.

grondai
10-29-12, 12:28 PM
Names definitely matter...trust me

salinho
10-29-12, 12:30 PM
I got my boo with a light dragon and a magic dragon, both level 8. It's still in the den cause I'm waiting for the zombie to hatch.

salinho
10-29-12, 12:31 PM
Names definitely matter...trust me

I would more easily believe the predominant element theory, but oh well... Who knows, it all seems so terribly random.

charlilly
10-29-12, 03:36 PM
Trying for boo Ive had 13 luck and 2 hypnotic :( Its painful and disheartning, really not incentive to buy more gold. After 8 poisons aswell I think trying to get these limited edition dragons is ruining all fun in the game, I have no LE dragons yet, at least one and I could justify buying more gold :(

chiefdragon
10-29-12, 08:20 PM
I got my boo with a light dragon and a magic dragon, both level 8. It's still in the den cause I'm waiting for the zombie to hatch.

Can you please tell me what are the names of your light dragon and magic dragon? I badly need a Boo dragon. I'm tired of getting 17 hours Luck dragon. Please help me.

kooky panda
10-29-12, 08:25 PM
Guys, the names do not make a difference.

[ Dragon names don't have any influence on the chances to breed a rare dragon (throwing a bone on this one to help everyone out).

Takiofallen
10-29-12, 08:33 PM
11 tries and no boo... BOOOOOOOOOOO

shouby87
10-29-12, 09:49 PM
Oh

I was so tired of hearing people saying such as "I breed XXX(someone rare) in my first try blahblah" all the time.

It always makes me envy.

But I guess everyone havs his/her time to say that.

My friend and I want to give Boo the first try, and she prepared to put basic "Light and Magic".

I said "white/purple + white/purple would work, too."

So we put Luck/10/"Puck" + Luck/7/"Palomino" (both original names).

Turning out to be 12hr. Boo egg on my nest now.

I always have regular (or even below average) luck in DS, and this time I just "got Luck".

Try this "double Luck" combo.

(p.s.: I don't believe all the name/level/combo theory, just providing a suggestion that works for me)

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 08:58 AM
13 fails and now i have a hypnotic. Not what i wanted but i didn't have one either. so it's not a fail but.......

yabbadooo
10-30-12, 11:42 AM
Hey, I got my boo with love dragon epic vs charm level 9. Luckily, it's first time attempt. Keep me in the game after inundated by 21 hr poisons trying to get a zombie...

mammami08
10-30-12, 05:24 PM
My husband and doughter both got it earlier to day, i was green with envy, but now finally i managed it to, put diamond and hypnotic on the breeding thingy and wham bam...12 h ;)

Thougt next i try putting witch and pumpkin together and got a ... Life ;)

bdocc
10-30-12, 09:01 PM
I haven't tried for the boo dragon it doesn't look really cool!

NouraMoh
10-31-12, 02:36 AM
Between my 2 islands and my nephew and niece's islands ( I do the breeding for them ) I got 6 Boo. So I know what I'm talking about
Breed Hypnotic and Light or Hypnotic and Magic.
It works. Trust me

If you don't have a Hypnotic, use Luck instead

PDAGuppies
10-31-12, 05:29 AM
You have both of the zombie and the boo!!! Amazing!!!
I have just a dumb old witch I got weeks b4

amentofashion
10-31-12, 06:07 AM
I got a Boo on my 4th or 5th try.... I had Sakura, Lvl 7 Light Dragon and Pojo, Lvl 10 Magic dragon. Its incubating currently if you wanna see it. Goodluck :)

shouby87
10-31-12, 06:14 AM
You really have a Light Dragon called "Sakura"? Is that an original name or you change it?

A japanese name, that's cool.

I got a Boo on my 4th or 5th try.... I had Sakura, Lvl 7 Light Dragon and Pojo, Lvl 10 Magic dragon. Its incubating currently if you wanna see it. Goodluck :)

krisypie1
10-31-12, 09:37 AM
I've been trying for Boo off and on since he came out. I got the pumpkin the first time he was out, so this time I had to try for Zombie, Witch, and Boo. Zombie took about 3 times, and Witch took acouple but once I got the first one I got two more in a row. But Boo I must have tried 12 times, Finally got one today October 31, with lvl 10 Light Dragon (Stark) and lvl 7 Aether Dragon (Wave). I speed up because it said 12 hrs, and I was afraid it was a winter dragon, but it was a Boo. So then I tried Witch lvl 10 (Jenni) and Seabreeze lvl 10 (Cyan) for a diamond, but I got 28 hrs, another Zombie. I hope this helps someone for this last day.

savage_mel
10-31-12, 10:38 AM

you got a zombie AND a boo!? Im so jealous!! All I've bred are 10 poisons. arrrgh

shalla666
10-31-12, 10:48 AM
You have both of the zombie and the boo!!! Amazing!!!
I have just a dumb old witch I got weeks b4

How did you get the "dumb old witch"?? I've been trying since the first time and can't get anything but poisons now.

Takiofallen
10-31-12, 10:55 AM
15 tries and still no boo

citius
10-31-12, 11:00 AM
Try breeding luck with luck or luck with magic. I got mine by luck mxplzt lvl 7 and magic pojo lvl 6..

Guys, the names do not make a difference.

Maybe, maybe not.. Maybe each dragon has been given a specific type, given in order by names.
For example an Island with the name Indigo is type A, while another Island with the name Hydro is type B.
Each type can have more chance in getting a specific dragon. Type A may have more chance in getting the diamond, while type B have more chance in getting a Mindvolt etc...

So you COULD say that "names" doesn't matter, BUT the "type" of the dragon still matters.. Just a thought.. :P

jackie2006
10-31-12, 12:31 PM
luck with luck = hypnotic, then light with luck = hypnotic again. I'm happy with hypnotics because they made more money than Boo.

Takiofallen
10-31-12, 12:49 PM
sorry it a fact that names don't matter it's has be stated officially by TL.
Try breeding luck with luck or luck with magic. I got mine by luck mxplzt lvl 7 and magic pojo lvl 6..

Maybe, maybe not.. Maybe each dragon has been given a specific type, given in order by names.
For example an Island with the name Indigo is type A, while another Island with the name Hydro is type B.
Each type can have more chance in getting a specific dragon. Type A may have more chance in getting the diamond, while type B have more chance in getting a Mindvolt etc...

So you COULD say that "names" doesn't matter, BUT the "type" of the dragon still matters.. Just a thought.. :P

salinho
10-31-12, 02:53 PM
you got a zombie AND a boo!? Im so jealous!! All I've bred are 10 poisons. arrrgh

And now in my other account I also got boo and zombie *.* in this account, ai got them both on 1st try. On my main account, zombie was 1st time and the boo is still in the den, but it took me like 6 or 7 tries...dont quite remember.
Zombie - familiar and magic
Boo - luck and hypnotic

salinho
10-31-12, 02:55 PM
Now i might try for pumpkin AGAIN... I got zombie, then tried for boo several times but had no luck (wait, i got LOTS of lucks). I paused to try for pumpkin, 3 or 4 times, and then tried for boo again. Got yet another luck. My firestorm finished like 5 min ago, i sold it, and decided to try boo again so I spent 5 gold speeding up... And voila. Come to think of it I tried for boo more than 7 times xD

Maryjeans1
10-31-12, 10:53 PM
I got mines with Familiar 7 and hypnotic 8. Tried basic combos and no luck so I just got the 3 element and hope for the best. :-)

carijonas
11-01-12, 02:25 AM
I got my boo with Pegasus and luck ... It took many many tries

chiefdragon
11-01-12, 06:46 AM
Finally I got a Boo dragon from breeding Light and Magic. I've been trying since it came out and all I've been getting were Luck dragons. It didn't even give me a Hypnotic dragon which I also need. Anyway, I'm so happy that I have all 4 Halloween dragons now. Good luck everyone!

chiefdragon
11-01-12, 06:51 AM
These were the dragons I used to get all Halloween dragons:
Witch = Forest and Familiar
Pumpkin = Fire and Air
Zombie = Witch and Forest
Boo = Light and Magic

sweetstuff525
11-01-12, 08:07 AM
Yay I just got 12 hr breeding time so it finally boo.... Now I only need the witch.... Anybody know how much time is left on timer? Thanks

salinho
11-01-12, 08:21 AM
Yay I just got 12 hr breeding time so it finally boo.... Now I only need the witch.... Anybody know how much time is left on timer? Thanks

I think it's five more days!

Riticakes
11-01-12, 08:29 AM
I have been consistently trying for boo, witch, and zombie since the beginning and have had no luck. :( bleh

Takiofallen
11-01-12, 12:05 PM
17 tries no boos and counting

sweetstuff525
11-01-12, 04:28 PM
17 tries no boos and counting

I got it using luck and magic... I hope you get it

jewelz22
11-01-12, 04:43 PM
Got boo first try light and magic both epic... I name my dragons so name must not matter....

Takiofallen
11-01-12, 10:11 PM
i have been using luck and magic in every single breeding and i get no love. But it's cool thank for the well wishes

Riticakes
11-02-12, 09:06 AM
After so many attempts using my epic Light and epic Magic dragons, I finally got one! Still need to get the zombie or witch dragon. Hopefully I might be able to get at least one of those two with the time left. Good luck everyone!

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 09:41 AM
18 and nothing waaaaaaaaaaaaa

rrgirl2000
11-02-12, 10:11 AM
I got mine first try on the first day. Level 6 Geni (Magic) and Lvl 4 Ghost (Light). I was surprised. I didn't think it would be that easy. But so far, I've got pumpkin - first try, Witch - first try, Boo - first try, Zombie - finally got it last night after 5 tries with fail poison dragons that I ended up selling after the 3rd one.

sweetstuff525
11-02-12, 10:25 AM
I got mine first try on the first day. Level 6 Geni (Magic) and Lvl 4 Ghost (Light). I was surprised. I didn't think it would be that easy. But so far, I've got pumpkin - first try, Witch - first try, Boo - first try, Zombie - finally got it last night after 5 tries with fail poison dragons that I ended up selling after the 3rd one.

Wow your lucky ...getting everything first try.... I just need the witch

moostermine
11-02-12, 11:38 AM
Please! Tell me it's not Winter! Light + Familiar = 12 hours. Please say its Boo!

sweetstuff525
11-02-12, 12:30 PM
Please! Tell me it's not Winter! Light + Familiar = 12 hours. Please say its Boo!

I hope it's a boo. .... That's a hard one it can be either

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 01:44 PM
cant be a winter because there is no water element in that combo so it's a boo

moostermine
11-02-12, 02:07 PM
That's what I was hoping but with my luck the purple will split and give me the blue. Lol

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 02:17 PM
ROFL TL is good for things like that
That's what I was hoping but with my luck the purple will split and give me the blue. Lol

benbever
11-02-12, 03:18 PM
I can't get one.. discarding two 17 hours "luck" dragons every 17 hours for the last week..

moostermine
11-02-12, 07:37 PM
Well not counting my dragon before it hatches but shhhh don't tell or it will disappear it looks like the right egg!

nanachen1437
11-02-12, 09:58 PM
I got my zombie first try with familiar lvl 4 and epic forest. But it took me I can't remember how many times to get my two boo. They took me forever! One I got from luck and magic, one I got from boo and magic. I just had another witch with zombie and magic...still trying to get another zombie if possible~ if u hv any tip please add me my ID nanachen1437

henrylucky
11-14-12, 03:39 PM
luck with luck = hypnotic, then light with luck = hypnotic again. I'm happy with hypnotics because they made more money than Boo.
Boo: 2240/hrs (epic)
Hypnotic: 1462/hrs (epic)
Boo is the biggest moneymaker before diamond

itzjulezzz
11-14-12, 05:00 PM
I got my Boo after six tries, decided to make use of all the lucks I was getting & bred two of those instead of magic & light or luck & magic/light