PDA

View Full Version : News Feed Message

cheuk18me94
10-29-12, 04:15 AM
Today,I have a number of messages from the neighbours in the news feed saying that "A friend responded to your request for help, why don't pay them a visit?"
What is happening? Why do I get such message? What should I do to het rid of this message? Thanks!

kooky panda
10-29-12, 05:19 AM
This message is telling you that your neighbor accepted and sent the item you requested.
(for goal, or to build something.)

lil_k_dub
10-31-12, 07:45 PM
I have the same message show up when I build things. And I like that they tell us now and suggest tipping. However, I currently have 4 team lava story games and 3 of them have "gotten stuck". Normally as people tip or whatever the newsfeed rolls through and old ones fall off. Since the start of these messages all of the "friend responded" messages keep feeding through to the bottom and dont fall off when new people tip. So for instance if the news feed shows you the last 15 people that tipped...the top 8-10 will be within the past 12 hrs of so and the bottom 5-7 will be all "friend respond" messages. Some from as long as sept 11th in my bakery story. I e-mailed team lava and they sent me back something about my 20 gift a day allowance which has nothing to do with my problem. I have also force stop them and it did not help. I hope I have explained this so it makes sense and would appreciate any help. I play on an android.

JohnDede
10-31-12, 11:36 PM
The top 10 are tips, and the bottom 10 are accepted requests. The newest of both are added at the top, and as tips are added the accepted requests will be pushed down into the bottom 10

lil_k_dub
11-01-12, 07:23 AM
Oh, OK. Thank you for your response. Is there any way to get rid of the requests because i don't build things that often and feel like i am missing ppl who tip if more than 10 tip a day. Thanks again

kooky panda
11-01-12, 10:11 AM
Oh, OK. Thank you for your response. Is there any way to get rid of the requests because i don't build things that often and feel like i am missing ppl who tip if more than 10 tip a day. Thanks again
Even if these messages were removed, you still would only be able to hold 10 tip messages at a time. After 10 the bottom ones will fall off.