PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I accidentally bought an item.

luzology
10-29-12, 02:56 AM
I accidentally bought the magic box which costs 24 gems. I got so pissed because I worked really hard to earn those gems. The item in the box is the shoes my avatar is currently wearing. Do you guys, by any chance, know if I can still retrieve the gems? Also, it didn't show any notifications if I was sure I wanted to purchase the magic box. So please help.

You can check my acc and add me. I'm just a begginer btw.
> luzology

nmishii
10-29-12, 06:59 AM
Sorry, TeamLava does not refund purchases.

greatday2bealive
11-05-12, 09:39 AM
You don't get a confirmation box when buying boxes. Accident or not you won't be getting those gems back.
This happens to everyone; you're not alone.
I have accidentally spent more gems on this game then i can count (3 extra ordering slots at 49 gems a slot, 1 extra slot when they were 24(?) gems, 1 mystery box (cowgirl box which gave me ugly cowhide chair...was trying to pit new flooring in and box tab came up :(. ), countless gems spent on speeding up one minute ordering items (that's really angering), when I had goals I accidentally spent gems to skip part of the goals...what else...I know there is more...but it comes to a total of well over 200 gems accidentally spent. After I accidentally bought the third ordering slot at 49 gems I was mad so I went on a shopping spree and spent my remaining gems (changing room, purple flower, and wall paper)...after I bought the cow girl box accidentally I was again mad so I spentmy remaining gems too, but only 1 item (the cauldron LTO of 40 gems)...I went on those gem spending sprees bcs I didn't want my remaining gems spent on things I didn't want again...so I simply ensured that they were well spent. Sadly I don't have many gens anymore and I wanted to save them up but that's not wise to do.

totaltechno
11-05-12, 03:16 PM
TL doesn't care

sorry that happened to you

Dreamer691
11-05-12, 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear that. But welcome to the horrible world of gem traps. Like greatday2bealive said, we all fall for them. I've also bought an extra ordering slot (when it was 24 gems), bought a few boxes, swapped gems for coins, sped up catalogues, retrieved expired catalogues... the list goes on lol. I've now become really careful where I tap on my screen

Baraze
11-09-12, 10:21 PM
They won't give your gems back, sorry. I once clicked on a 44 gem sofa and was flabbergasted. Thankfully my phone kept getting out of sync messages, so the purchase didn't take. I move slowly when going near the last slot and I definitely make sure I don't touch the expansion tab.

TL wouldn't make any money if they became considerate by offering a confirm button.

ark534
12-10-13, 06:38 PM
shot happened to me aswell. spent 48 precious gems on mystery box. I got so frustrated and un installed game.

irlanda_c
12-10-13, 11:24 PM
Sadly this happens very often and we NEVER are goimng to get the confirmation button, theres the trap! So just be careful!!