PDA

View Full Version : What benefit you get from people visiting you and sparkling building?

Stiggykitty
10-28-12, 08:34 PM
What benefit do you get from people visiting you?
So what benefit do you get from having people visit you?

I notice my building sparkles sometimes but I don't see any benefits like in Dragon story where you get extra coins Etc

MHz_
10-28-12, 08:41 PM
Your buildings get a 20% bonus to their payout when they've been helped by neighbors

crypticscripts
10-29-12, 01:23 AM
So how does this work? If a building has a heart over it is it full or empty as in if I have a coin hanging over my building will it show up as a heart to my neighbours or is it the other way round?

moda999
10-29-12, 01:30 AM
Heart over nbrs building means you can click it to leave a bonus. If a nbr visits you and leaves a bonus it appears that your building is sparkling so collect first to pick up bonus cash.

crypticscripts
10-29-12, 02:54 AM
Yes I understand that, but what I mean is if I collect coins from my buildings does that mean my neighbours won't see hearts over those buildings or do the hearts appear over the buildings that I have collected from?

crystalrayn3
10-29-12, 07:15 AM
The hearts will appear over the buildings you have not collected from. Once a neighbor selects them they will not be available again until you collect from those buildings