PDA

View Full Version : Question

mylittlelego
10-28-12, 05:54 PM
What happens if you expand into a lake or a hill like what does it do :confused:

Charsville
10-28-12, 07:45 PM
You can't expand into a lake or a hill. The game won't let you. You can use energy to remove them just like removing trees.

bigbux3
10-28-12, 07:47 PM
You can't expand into a lake or a hill. The game won't let you. You can use energy to remove them just like removing trees.

Technically, you can. But you can keep the lake or hill there or, like Charsville stated, remove them like trees, but using 20 energy.

Charsville
10-28-12, 09:03 PM
How do you expand into a lake? I've never been able to. Also, I've never been able to expand on the hill, only go around it.

bigbux3
10-28-12, 10:03 PM
How do you expand into a lake? I've never been able to. Also, I've never been able to expand on the hill, only go around it.

You tap on the area to expand. Wait how many hours, then clear it using energy.

Charsville
10-28-12, 10:29 PM
LOL I thought you had some secret way of keeping the lake and using part of it.

benbever
10-29-12, 03:44 AM
If you expand into an area with a lake, then upon completion, the lake or cliff can disappear. The opposite can also happen. you get trees, a lake or a cliff when your expansion finishes. It's not the same landscape that it was when you started expanding.

bigbux3
10-29-12, 06:33 AM
LOL I thought you had some secret way of keeping the lake and using part of it.

No, but I expand around lakes to keep them, but clear the hills.

nmid
11-07-12, 03:01 PM
If you expand into an area with a lake, then upon completion, the lake or cliff can disappear. The opposite can also happen. you get trees, a lake or a cliff when your expansion finishes. It's not the same landscape that it was when you started expanding.

Exactly.. The landscape you get is not similar to the starting landscape.. That is why some players don't expand to the lake sectors so they can plan buildings while keeping a free lake, instead of spending 25k odd in expanding and then not doing anything to it anyway. The lake takes up the entire sector.

Wish we could build lakes if we wanted, but if it's any similar to water costing 1k per cell, it's going to be quite expensive!

Wish we could expand into the ocean and sore that water.....perhaps when we cross level 60 and become advanced enough, heh.