PDA

View Full Version : limited time dragons tooooooo hard to get.

jaspertine
10-28-12, 04:05 PM
Hey team lava:)
I have been trying for these limited dragons sense they came out. They are to hard to get! Is there any way to make them easier to breed. I have bred for pumkin over 14 times, still firestorm, tried for zombee and witch, just poisen, tried for boo over 9 times. I am wasting a lot of gold. PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE NEXT TIME MAKE IT EASIER :(

cr4zy_eights
10-28-12, 04:17 PM
Same!!! Except I'm not wasting as much gold as you I'm sure lol

jaspertine
10-28-12, 04:55 PM
Team lava please fix this

jaspertine
10-28-12, 05:15 PM
Btw going to breed fuzzy and magic. Maybe i will get lucky and get a limited time dragon.

danettestoop
10-29-12, 11:03 AM
I have tried with Magic and both Fuzzy and Pegasus over 20 times to get any of the limited dragons.. no luck! Also tried over 30 times to get the Witch and now the Zombie, only get Poison.. I don't even have a Familiar Dragon!!

Mizuumi18
10-29-12, 01:26 PM
Using fuzzy/pegasus along with magic is actually REDUCING your odds of getting a limited dragon, because then green/diamond is also a possible outcome, but none of the limited dragons have that combination so you're just introducing more unwanted possibilities.

I thought along the same lines of logic breeding fruitful and water to get either a serpent or mindvolt, but wound up getting another fruitful. If one or both parents has two types, it IS possible for the baby to take both of its types from one parent. If you want to maximize the odds of getting a limited dragon, just go for one at a time, magic and forest or magic and diamond (or fire and air if you need a pumpkin still).

DJMASTER82
10-29-12, 01:58 PM
Using fuzzy/pegasus along with magic is actually REDUCING your odds of getting a limited dragon, because then green/diamond is also a possible outcome, but none of the limited dragons have that combination so you're just introducing more unwanted possibilities.

I thought along the same lines of logic breeding fruitful and water to get either a serpent or mindvolt, but wound up getting another fruitful. If one or both parents has two types, it IS possible for the baby to take both of its types from one parent. If you want to maximize the odds of getting a limited dragon, just go for one at a time, magic and forest or magic and diamond (or fire and air if you need a pumpkin still).

I have breed my dragons with only the one color several times trying for all the different limited edition dragons and have not received any of them, my spouse has done the same thing and has got all of them, it is really annoying

[S8] Elsa
10-29-12, 04:12 PM
The Witch, Boo, Zombie, and Pumpkin Dragons are rare Dragons so they're tougher to get than common dragons. Keep trying! ^_^

ButterPanda
10-29-12, 05:15 PM
Hey team lava:)
I have been trying for these limited dragons sense they came out. They are to hard to get! Is there any way to make them easier to breed. I have bred for pumkin over 14 times, still firestorm, tried for zombee and witch, just poisen, tried for boo over 9 times. I am wasting a lot of gold. PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE NEXT TIME MAKE IT EASIER :(

Thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass this on to our devs.

lylahmae
10-29-12, 05:23 PM
The Witch, Boo, Zombie, and Pumpkin Dragons are rare Dragons so they're tougher to get than common dragons. Keep trying! ^_^

I haven't had this much difficulty breeding ultra rare dragons. Why are these so much more difficult?

jaspertine
10-29-12, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass this on to our devs.

Thanks. I actually bred a zombie last night! BUT, today when I went to check on it DS forced closed. Came back and was changed to poison. Contacted you guys, but they said that they would tell the technision

laceylaine
10-31-12, 12:32 PM
I have none of the LE halloween dragons, nor a diamond. I've been playing the game since it started and have no luck with diamond, and have tried so hard for any of the LEs since they released. No combinations work for me, and i can get almost every other dragon but these. Sigh.

PlasmaFlare
11-01-12, 07:17 PM
I understand that the LE Dragons are rare. . . But that's not what I'm upset about. . . The problem is, these COMMON Dragons we get constantly in the process of trying to breed the Super Rare limited Dragons have RIDICULOUSLY long breeding times! Seriously, we have to wait 21 HOURS for a lousy Poison Dragon!? I've been trying to breed a Zombie Dragon since it was released, and I get nothing but 21 hour POISON Dragons over and over and over and over and over again!! This doesn't give me many chances to get this "super rare" limited edition Dragon, seeing as the Poison Dragon is TOO common and takes WAY too long to breed! This makes trying to breed Limited Dragons extremely frustrating and nearly impossible! TeamLava, if you're going to make it so frustratingly difficult to breed these super rare limited Dragons, couldn't you AT LEAST cut the breeding times IN HALF for some of these common Dragons? We should not be forced to wait nearly 24 hours for a common Dragon-- it doesn't make any sense. :mad:

bdocc
11-01-12, 08:56 PM
I only got the pumpkin,I didn't even try for the other LE dragons,I know that I won't get them if I try for them.

lotusthreads
11-02-12, 02:15 AM
I am rapidly losing my interest in this game thanks to the constant parade of poisons :(

s_lynne
11-04-12, 10:49 AM
Ever since those LE Dragons arrived, I've been breeding nonstop to get them. I totally understand the whole "ultra rare" thing, but the fact that I'm havin the hardest time tryin to obtain them has been my last straw. Most of my neighbors have like 2 or 3 of each and I only have the Pumpkin. Every time I try for Witch or Zombie, I always get Poison. That 21h wait time is really gettin on my nerves. Why can't we have more than one breeding den?? Or at least let us get rid of the egg early on. As of right now, I'm givin up. I've had enough!!! Time to find me a new game.

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:15 AM
I'd rather have more than one breeding den than 2 nests, but Atlest we have two nest.
Anyways try switching up the dragons

chewytwix
11-04-12, 02:10 PM
I've been switching my dragons around and try about 3times a day but keep getting poisons. No le dragons, LOL. Ready to quit

thatgirl444
11-04-12, 02:23 PM
I just got the last one today...the witch....I have been breeding forest and magic non stop for few days and today I decided to switch them around..put magic and forest and got 9 hours...try switching yours...it might work for you too.

msvidkiller13
11-04-12, 03:12 PM
I did the same thing. On and off and nothing but 21 hour. Then I speed up a few times and just now I got zombie only 24 hours left on my timer. I hope you all get at least one of what you want :)

charlilly
11-04-12, 08:51 PM
Totally agree! Have lost interest in all the TL games since installing Dragon story, paid a few times for gems for it and was completl hooked...untill LE dragons, couldnt get one the first offer, bought more gems when they bought LE back determined to get a few. Have speed up all breeding constantly only resulting in at least 20 Luck and multiple poisons, frustrated now that I dont have a single one to show tor my money, 1 and a half days left now, if I dont get one it will be an easy choice to give up all TL games for good. Over the dissapointments ><

Plotek
11-04-12, 11:57 PM
Totally agree! I was trying for Zombie and got 11 Poison spent gold for nothing!!!! Have lost interest now, I'm givin up all games. I've had enough!!!*

gsedai
11-05-12, 05:03 AM
i feel the 21hrs pain got the same thing no matter what combo i use

kwhales
11-05-12, 06:31 AM
If TL does this again, they really need to review breeding times. Making people wait 21 hrs over and over is not right. If the fails are so frequent, then it should be a short breeding time fail. at least players would have more chances to try. (yay and more fails).

jaspertine
11-05-12, 12:47 PM
Are they still here? They still show up in my market.

giajrm
11-05-12, 12:52 PM
I've had the hardest time with zombie and boo. I got pumpkin on my 1st try, witch on my 4th. But boo? About 25 tries and just luck dragons everytime!! Zombie, all I got were poisons. It's really sick!! Using up gold to breed again and just getting another luck or poison!! Gosh as if I'm trying for a diamond!!!!

giajrm
11-05-12, 12:54 PM
I reall don't understand why TL is making it so hard to breed these dragons! It really isn't fun anymore.

suzysuzy34
11-05-12, 01:07 PM
Can you tell me what LE stands for?

SamKanj
11-05-12, 01:16 PM
Can you tell me what LE stands for?

LE=Limited edition.

salinho
11-05-12, 01:25 PM
I've had the hardest time with zombie and boo. I got pumpkin on my 1st try, witch on my 4th. But boo? About 25 tries and just luck dragons everytime!! Zombie, all I got were poisons. It's really sick!! Using up gold to breed again and just getting another luck or poison!! Gosh as if I'm trying for a diamond!!!!
I feel the same way about witch and pumpkin. Sooooomay tries, and nada! I got zombie on 1st try and boo after...well...uh about ten lucks later,maybe xD been trying for pumpkin for SO MANY DAYS NOW. gahd.

hyper_ch
11-05-12, 02:13 PM
I reall don't understand why TL is making it so hard to breed these dragons! It really isn't fun anymore.

where's the challenge if you get it always the first try?

salinho
11-05-12, 02:16 PM
where's the challenge if you get it always the first try?

It gets frustrating when people spend tons of gold in dozens of attempts, for Goodness knows how many days, and get nothing.

Challenge? Yes, it's fun. Making it nigh impossible? Becomes stressful. XD

hyper_ch
11-05-12, 02:18 PM
It gets frustrating when people spend tons of gold in dozens of attempts, for Goodness knows how many days, and get nothing.

Challenge? Yes, it's fun. Making it nigh impossible? Becomes stressful. XD

or a few people just get too easily frustrated and stressed...

salinho
11-05-12, 02:24 PM
or a few people just get too easily frustrated and stressed...

Maybe. You seem to be getting pretty worked up because of seeing people feel stressed after 30+ tries at a dragon that other people seem to get more easily, and even multiple times unintenionally.

I myself feel pretty irritated at all the corals I got after Wizard, or how many tries it took me to get a honeybee, and others that I still haven't gotten. On the other hand I've had seven scorpions...some people might be jealous of that little fact. XD this game can be so random...

hyper_ch
11-05-12, 02:39 PM
You seem to be getting pretty worked up because of seeing people feel stressed after 30+ tries at a dragon that other people seem to get more easily, and even multiple times unintenionally.

not at all worked up...

salinho
11-05-12, 02:43 PM
not at all worked up...

Okay, okay. Argumentative then. :D nevermind. After the LE's are gone, we'll all soon find another reason to complain. Other than the diamond, of course. x)

savage_mel
11-05-12, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry that you all are having a hard time, but also glad I'm not the only one! I'm in the same boat as you. Breeding day and night, using the same combo, switching combos, theres nothing I havent tried. And in all my efforts I've got more poisons and lucks than I can count. Not even a familiar out of this ordeal. While some ppl have all the LE's, some have multiples. Whatever system TL has for this, whether its lucky islands, or something else, its TOTALLY unfair and incredibly aggravating!

s_lynne
11-06-12, 01:32 AM
I'm just aggrivated at the fact that some of us are breeding our dragon day in and day out for these LE Dragons, but we have absolutely nothing to show for our efforts, while others get em on their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd try. No matter which order I put the dragons, I still fail. There's less than a day left, 18 hours to be exact, to obtain the Witch Dragon and I'm not even close to getting one. I just put Magic and Forest in the breeding den and to my surprise..........21hours! And I refuse to spend anymore gold to speed up the breeding.

What's the point in buyin gold to speed up breeding times only to have you next attempts result in more failures? That's a complete waste of hard earned money. IMO, usin gold shouldget heighten my chances at obtaining those "ultra rare" dragons. I don't thinks its fair that "Joe Shmoe" can breed up to 5 times before they obtain multiple ultra rare dragons but "Hairy Harriet" has to breed 50+ times and is still unable to get those LE Dragons.

s_lynne
11-06-12, 01:35 AM
*Should*, not shouldget!

shockabsorb
11-06-12, 03:58 AM
I agree wiv s lynne... Totally ready to dump this game. I wasted good speeding up etc but nothing

hyper_ch
11-06-12, 04:11 AM
What's the point in buyin gold to speed up breeding times only to have you next attempts result in more failures? That's a complete waste of hard earned money. IMO, usin gold shouldget heighten my chances at obtaining those "ultra rare" dragons. I don't thinks its fair that "Joe Shmoe" can breed up to 5 times before they obtain multiple ultra rare dragons but "Hairy Harriet" has to breed 50+ times and is still unable to get those LE Dragons.

Wouldn't that be unfair towards those that can't afford to buy gold? I mean speeding up is one thing... giving better chances of breeding is something totally different.

salinho
11-06-12, 04:18 AM
Wouldn't that be unfair towards those that can't afford to buy gold? I mean speeding up is one thing... giving better chances of breeding is something totally different.

Agreed. But still... I don't buy gold and I use the one I (slowly) collect, and sometimes I wish it gave me better chances xD

And it's really irritating and unfair that some people seem to breed certain dragons so easily, especially when it comes to LE dragons. But the game is unbalanced, some people can get five or more of the same super rare, other people can't even get one! That's how it works,no matter how depressing it may be -.- lol

hyper_ch
11-06-12, 05:02 AM
But the game is unbalanced, some people can get five or more of the same super rare, other people can't even get one! That's how it works,no matter how depressing it may be -.- lol

How many people play it? How many are here? It's only a tiny fraction IMHO so we can't really say how often one or the other case occurs.

salinho
11-06-12, 05:11 AM
How many people play it? How many are here? It's only a tiny fraction IMHO so we can't really say how often one or the other case occurs.

It's a fact that I see constantly occurring in several islands. We don't need to see the entire universe of people to figure out that some of us breed more wizards than scorpions or vice-versa. And that's why I'm saying this whole thing is not quite balanced xD getting tons of one common and one of very few of a rare/uper rare ofnthe same color combo is a normal thing. But getting a whole bunch of one super rare and not magaing to get the rare of the same combo, for example, THAT's kinda weird. :)

salinho
11-06-12, 05:13 AM
I meant,
*one or very few of...

s_lynne
11-06-12, 02:42 PM

I didnt say that buyin gold should heighten the chances of breeding those ultra rare buggers, I said usin them should, so how exactly would it be unfair?? If someone can't afford to buy gold, they can still get it as gifts. Yes, it might take a while to get enough to speed up breeding/hatching times but at least they'll know that they have a chance to actually getting that ultra rare dragon that they're aimin for.

totaltechno
11-06-12, 07:37 PM
Are they totally over yet?

dekubaby
11-06-12, 07:39 PM
So the timer ran out but the dragons are still in the market, are they going to stay in the market?

Horntail21
11-06-12, 07:42 PM
Ding dong the witch is... dead?

totaltechno
11-06-12, 07:42 PM
Have you closed out the game?

Also, is Witch still there?

dekubaby
11-06-12, 07:48 PM
I just checked and the witch is no longer there but the other three are, maybe we get more time with the last three =?

dekubaby
11-06-12, 07:51 PM
Ding dong the witch is... dead?
Lol

I'm wondering the same!

totaltechno
11-06-12, 07:51 PM
Or even that they arent LE

I just knew TL would do this

dekubaby
11-06-12, 08:01 PM
That would be cool and not so cool if they aren't LE making everyone stress about getting them befor they disappear =/

Horntail21
11-06-12, 08:22 PM
There is no indication that the other three "LE" dragons are ever going away. If they stay I'm just gonna laugh. It's redonkulous

justplainlucas
11-06-12, 09:31 PM
The Witch isn't there, but the other three are. And... the witch is the only one I didn't get.

justplainlucas
11-06-12, 09:41 PM

They're Ultra Rare, actually, which means they aren't tougher to get; they're IMPOSSIBLE for some people to get. And the fact that most people keep getting poison dragons with 21 hour breeding and hatching times, it exacerbates the situation. TeamLava NEEDS to change these LEs to rares. It would be much easier to get them, considering they have a limited time to breed them, with ONLY MAKES SENSE. Holiday promotions are supposed to fun, not frustration, and not SEVERELY FRUSTRATING when they give people who a failed to get a witch or pumpkin a second change only to fail again after TWO SOLID WEEKS OF TRYING.

This game takes no s**** whatsoever. There is no reason for a simple phone game to upset so many of its fans, and you being staff are most certainly aware of that. I am, however, aware that you make these extremely rare to get to entice people to pay money to try to buy them outright, but you are holding our enjoyment hostage. I don't appreciate these events at all, because all they do is get me angrier when I see another 21 hour breeding time for my 17th poison dragon. Tired of it.

You guys do anything for Thanksgiving or Christmas, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEM ULTRA RARES! Or if you do, GIVE US THE ENTIRE MONTH. Sorry, I don't like using caps, but I feel I need to emphasize on important points here so they won't be glossed over. I hope to have more fun with this game in the future... if you will allow it.

citius
11-07-12, 02:07 AM
I got my witch 10 hrs before the timer ended... So yey me! ^_^

salinho
11-07-12, 04:04 AM
I didn't get the witch. Not that I tried that much in the "second round". :p

The others are still in the market,sooooooo... Do i still have a shot at the pumpkin? Btu I'm so tired of trying for that one xD

salinho
11-07-12, 04:10 AM
Or even that they arent LE

I just knew TL would do this

I had a bad feeling about it. -.- but I still thought TL wouldn't di the same thing twice...loks like I was wrong! Oh well. At least I get another shot at pumpkin.

benbever
11-07-12, 04:27 AM
The witch was tagged as limited edition this week, with a counter.
The other three were tagged as "new."
It makes sense they are still here. I hope they stay, as I only got the witch so far.

gsedai
11-07-12, 04:32 AM
i bought gold to speed up hatching didnt get any LE only got poisons

salinho
11-07-12, 04:36 AM
The witch was tagged as limited edition this week, with a counter.
The other three were tagged as "new."
It makes sense they are still here. I hope they stay, as I only got the witch so far.

Yes, but everyone seemed to believe they were all limited, and that the witch timer applied to the other ones as well. Guess we should get used to being deceived like this -.- anyway, I won't complain much, despite having spent gold speeding up. I'd like to try for pumpkin again xD just...not anytime soon! @__@

hyper_ch
11-07-12, 04:52 AM
I'd like to try for pumpkin again xD just...not anytime soon! @__@

I also thought all the LEs were gone... more chances for the last missing one :) the Pumpkin.

kwhales
11-07-12, 04:57 AM
They will probably disappear one at a time. or poof, gone.

benbever
11-07-12, 05:36 AM
Why would TL do that? They want to sell the dragons for gold (real money.)
I think they'll keep them in the shop and just release new limited editions.

totaltechno
11-07-12, 05:53 AM
Anyone realize that TL never officially stated that the other 3 were LE?

salinho
11-07-12, 07:10 AM

Sneaky !!

thatgirl444
11-07-12, 11:42 AM

Im pretty sure they did. If I remember correctly i kept getting pop ups with alternating dragons advertised as limited.

salinho
11-07-12, 11:45 AM
Im pretty sure they did. If I remember correctly i kept getting pop ups with alternating dragons advertised as limited.
Yeah, I think they might have done it hence why everyone thought they were all limited. This is confusing.

karach
11-07-12, 12:33 PM
what I got so far is pumpkin and zombie, where is witch, will it come back in the future, the limited dragons are too hard to get and we only have 11 days, 21 hours for a poison that's almost one day, how could TL expect us to get four dragons in two weeks, that's ridiculous, please please make all LE dragons stay in the market, we could get them in second round

bigsteve03
11-07-12, 02:13 PM
If its like other team lava games, I bet two of them come back next october with two new ones (all limited again), and the other two are never to be seen again. We won't know which till then though.

salinho
11-07-12, 03:05 PM
what I got so far is pumpkin and zombie, where is witch, will it come back in the future, the limited dragons are too hard to get and we only have 11 days, 21 hours for a poison that's almost one day, how could TL expect us to get four dragons in two weeks, that's ridiculous, please please make all LE dragons stay in the market, we could get them in second round

Witch and pumpkin were already in their second round. The witch vanished, but the pumpkin is still here, along with zombie and boo. No other information on them, but the fact that they're "new".

MazShaddix
11-07-12, 03:11 PM
I've tried countless times for zombie and witch and all I got was stupid poisons :/ where my bf got 2 witches in a row tho he was trying for a familiar... But he rarely gets any of the super / ultra rares, he's tried for the other ones and got no where... Me... I've gave up on them, after the failed attempts on the witch and zombie. But tbh they are all horrid dragons, I ain't gonna try for future LE's unless the breeding of common dragons goes lower, I understand longer breeding times for super and ultra rare, but common?? It's totally ridiculous :/

savage_mel
11-07-12, 03:42 PM
Then why is it so easy for some people, but not others? There are ppl who have all 4 LE's and some even have multiples. Then there are others who have none! How can you possibly justify this by saying "they're rare, keep trying" when these items are on a timer?? Its not like the other ultra rares that around permanantly, so theres no pressure to get one before time runs out. And with the rediculous breed/hatch times your system for these ultra rare, LE dragons is totally unfair!

totaltechno
11-07-12, 03:50 PM
Wait.. if Zombie isn't limited, please explain the limited time Zombie goal?

buttrluv
11-07-12, 08:32 PM
I just finished a combine like 20 minutes ago. I combined 10 pumpkin and 6 zombie. I was trying for a diamond. I looked t the timer and it was 28 hrs. I checked it a couple of times because I know that's the zombie breed time. With, I bought gold to speed up getting zombie. I feel like such a schmoe. I blame my impatience. Lol

sweetstuff525
11-07-12, 08:42 PM
I just finished a combine like 20 minutes ago. I combined 10 pumpkin and 6 zombie. I was trying for a diamond. I looked t the timer and it was 28 hrs. I checked it a couple of times because I know that's the zombie breed time. With, I bought gold to speed up getting zombie. I feel like such a schmoe. I blame my impatience. Lol
But I thought the time to get LE was over?

buttrluv
11-07-12, 09:29 PM
It was a 28 hr breed time. I visited several neighbors, checking after each visit for the time to change. It never did. Leads me to believe I have a zombie.

saffira5711
11-07-12, 09:50 PM
Just bred a Boo Dragon today. So happy, my first limited one. Was surprised to still see it in the catalog, only the witch one is gone.

hyper_ch
11-07-12, 10:27 PM
Then why is it so easy for some people, but not others? [...] And with the rediculous breed/hatch times your system for these ultra rare, LE dragons is totally unfair!

You think it's easy for some but not for others. Do you have any meaningful statistics to back this up?

And why are those breeding times ridiculous?

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
11-08-12, 12:00 AM

I also got alternating pop ups with timers, which led me to believe time was running out.

I'd like to point out that None of the LE dragons are Ultra Rare. They're all Super Rare.

I was able to get a witch after many tries; poisons, familiars. Then bred 4 witches while trying for zombie. The winning zombie combo was witch and magic. No luck with boo or pumpkin, still trying.

enoch4
11-08-12, 07:42 AM
I also got alternating pop ups with timers, which led me to believe time was running out.

On my phone, the pop ups for pumpkin, zombie and boo said "limited time", but had no timers. I went back and looked at a screenshot I took when zombie came out to make sure. Also, on another thread called "Pumpkin, Zombie, Boo: here to stay?", PonyRoar said:

Since Halloween is over, you never know when the Dragons will fly away, so get them while you can!

That led me to believe witch would end when its timer ran out, and the others would end at some other undefined time. Either way, I'm bummed I spent so much gold trying to get these dragons in such a hurry when I didn't need to. I guess we will see what happens!

tastytoastie
11-08-12, 07:52 AM
Haai don't know if it helps, but the last 2 days, I got 3 limited dragons.
Witch: magic lvl 7 x Forest lvl 9
Pumpkin: Fire lvl 10 x Air lvl 7
Boo: Light lvl 7 x Magic lvl 7

I hope I can help anyone to a LEdragon! I had to try over 20 times to get a witch (after 20 I just stopped counting).. Good luck!

itzjulezzz
11-08-12, 03:24 PM
wait...so are the zombie not limited edition? or do we just have more time, I'm fine with trying a thousand more times for one IF I know I can at least take a break & breed other things for awhile & come back to the zombie after some stress eating, it makes it sooo much less frusterating, Ive been breeding zombie for the last few weeks! took a break the other day & got my mindvolt & parakeet !

itzjulezzz
11-08-12, 03:28 PM
kidding! just got it with my epic familiar & level 9 witch! C:

salinho
11-08-12, 04:04 PM
THE ZOMBIE DRAGON NOW HAS A TIMER. IT READS 98 hours.

salinho
11-08-12, 04:05 PM
Actually, 98:54 :p

420diva
11-08-12, 04:35 PM
Ever since those LE Dragons arrived, I've been breeding nonstop to get them. I totally understand the whole "ultra rare" thing, but the fact that I'm havin the hardest time tryin to obtain them has been my last straw. Most of my neighbors have like 2 or 3 of each and I only have the Pumpkin. Every time I try for Witch or Zombie, I always get Poison. That 21h wait time is really gettin on my nerves. Why can't we have more than one breeding den?? Or at least let us get rid of the egg early on. As of right now, I'm givin up. I've had enough!!! Time to find me a new game.

I thought i was the only one that felt this way...All of your suggestions are good.

I have given up as well ...it takes too long to hatch most of the common dragons so that makes me only check into the game once a day...the longer i wait for breeding and hatching times the less I want to play then add in the fact that the rares and super rares are almost unattainable ..I have absolutely no motivation.

I purchase gold ..still get common dragons. I can't breed any of the limited edition dragons, its just becoming beyond frustrating and Im realizing that one of the games I enjoy playing so much is starting to feel like a chore and if I can't enjoy myself I might as well just sadly let it go.

analinz
11-09-12, 03:37 AM
is it that hard to get ?
i got a boo dragon on my second try and zomby accidentally

benbever
11-09-12, 04:01 AM
It is that hard, I tried for the limited editions ever since the witch came out, and used a lot of gold.
I tried a lot for pumpkin, but got none. Then I did get a witch. Then I tried for weeks for Boo, but I got only bad luck dragons and a hypnotic.
I'm now trying for the zombie, but have no gold left.
The limited editions are super rare, so that means about 1% chance of getting them. Since the poison takes 21 hours that means I can try only about 5 times before the timer runs out. That's only a chance of about 1 in 20 of getting it before the timer runs out.
TL has made them way, way too rare.
(in the hopes people buy the dragons directly for gold)

salinho
11-09-12, 04:02 AM
is it that hard to get ?
i got a boo dragon on my second try and zomby accidentally
For a lot of people, it's nightmarish ! I got boo and zombie on both accounts as well, but no witch and no pumpkin. And believe me, i tried a LOT for pumpkin xD

wiggles2288
11-09-12, 05:59 AM
Tried and tried for a witch or zombie and all I got were poisons and 2 familiar. When the time on the witch expired I tried a wizard and parakeet for a diamond because someone mentioned it on another thread and I got a Poison. Seriously of all the dragons ANOTHER poison?! Ugh!!!

savage_mel
11-09-12, 01:11 PM
THE ZOMBIE DRAGON NOW HAS A TIMER. IT READS 98 hours.
Yup! and everytime I log in and get that pop up, its like a slap in the face! I STILL cant get one! stupid, cursed poisons!!

itzjulezzz
11-09-12, 03:47 PM
WITCH + MAGIC gets Zombie ! I tried for days, just a ton of posions, switched it to that & got it! BOO I got from light & luck, WITCH came from two FAMILIARS
never tried for PUMPKIN, does not appeal to me .

savage_mel
11-09-12, 05:11 PM
WITCH + MAGIC gets Zombie ! I tried for days, just a ton of posions, switched it to that & got it! BOO I got from light & luck, WITCH came from two FAMILIARS
never tried for PUMPKIN, does not appeal to me .

OMG! Thank you Thank you!! I have been trying so hard since its release to get a Zombie but to no avail. Just poison, after poison, after poison. I read this post earlier today and thought I'd give it a try when Im done breeding my current poison. Well I got impatient, so spent more gold to speed up and then threw my witch and poison in the den, and much to my surprise....28 hours! Finally, that Zombie is mine!

savage_mel
11-09-12, 05:12 PM
oops...I meant witch & magic. lol I've got poison on the brain!

hyper_ch
11-09-12, 05:30 PM
For a lot of people, it's nightmarish ! I got boo and zombie on both accounts as well, but no witch and no pumpkin. And believe me, i tried a LOT for pumpkin xD

The pumpkin's a {}.. he thinks he can run away from me forever but eventually I'll get him ;)

kwhales
11-09-12, 06:06 PM
gave up on limited time dragons. happy with my zombie. now i will concentrate on getting the dragons i really want. starting with familiar. poisons here i come.

FlamingInferno
11-09-12, 06:19 PM
LE dragons so hard to get? I feel its fun if its to hard to get. and please add me ID: FlamingInferno

empress2013
11-09-12, 06:27 PM
gave up on limited time dragons. happy with my zombie. now i will concentrate on getting the dragons i really want. starting with familiar. poisons here i come.

I must be purple lucky because I got zombie and familiar back to back trying to get a witch. Still didnt get witch but I did get a second zombie. Go figure

kwhales
11-09-12, 06:51 PM
Once my poison is done, i will breed purple and green again, maybe i will get another zombie if i can't get a familiar...you never know.

jaspertine
11-10-12, 12:28 AM
I'm playing on android, how much longer before zombie leaves?

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 12:45 AM
time left 66:13

flowless
11-10-12, 12:55 AM
I am so happy
I got witch last two weeks
And today the I am breeding zombi

Used level 10 familier and witch

Finally after all those poisons

gsedai
11-10-12, 03:40 AM
got none :

sehana
11-10-12, 05:50 AM
No zombie or boo :( for me.

jaspertine
11-10-12, 08:00 AM
Just bred zombie, magic epic, forest epic. Yay!!!!!

kwhales
11-10-12, 08:56 AM
My daughter just started playing for real (added a game on her ipad for gold gifting) She is level 10, has already has 2 wilds. now she is waiting for her magic to hatch.(she wants a zombie), so i bred yellow and red together because she wanted an eagle----got a pumpkin instead. Geez, level 10 with a pumpkin. Talk about luck.

sweetstuff525
11-10-12, 09:40 AM
Wow the only Halloween dragon I didn't get was witch... And that's the only only one that's not in the market anymore

Tl needs to communicate better saying what their plan was eliminating one limited dragon a week

cozycafe69
11-10-12, 03:36 PM
I thought i was the only one that felt this way...All of your suggestions are good.

I have given up as well ...it takes too long to hatch most of the common dragons so that makes me only check into the game once a day...the longer i wait for breeding and hatching times the less I want to play then add in the fact that the rares and super rares are almost unattainable ..I have absolutely no motivation.

I purchase gold ..still get common dragons. I can't breed any of the limited edition dragons, its just becoming beyond frustrating and Im realizing that one of the games I enjoy playing so much is starting to feel like a chore and if I can't enjoy myself I might as well just sadly let it go.

I agree... About to quit, 3 gold gift limit... this game is becoming a money pit... Almost like a scam in a way... Just personal opinion...

Shylore
11-10-12, 03:57 PM
I still need/want the Diamond. Just no balance. Id don't invest money in this game and don't invest much time either. Im fed up with doing the exact same things as a few neighbors and yet they have all the rares and ultras with little effort. While others like me can't get a break. So just not worth it to pour money into a funnel that gives little reward back. Now if it was more balanced, id most likely invest. I don't spend much time anymore but very rarely does a day go back that I don't have dragons breeding.

jl0408
11-10-12, 04:16 PM
How much time is left for the Halloween LEs? I got a zombie breeding an hour ago and I'm not sure if I have enough time before it expires and changes to a common dragon.

harlow1
11-10-12, 04:52 PM
Yes, please.. I would also like to know how much time I have.. I don't have a timer.

jl0408
11-10-12, 04:59 PM
Yes, please.. I would also like to know how much time I have.. I don't have a timer.

I know! There's just a pop up when I open DS saying to get before the weekend is over. But what time exactly is that? Some time Sunday I'm thinking?

kwhales
11-10-12, 05:23 PM
My timer has 49 hrs 36 minutes. ps..i'm on EST.

harlow1
11-10-12, 05:35 PM
Thanks, I still have time :)

vickychase
11-10-12, 07:32 PM
After a few tries, I gave up on breeding pumpkin dragon since the time expired. However, today I go it. Today is 11/10/2012. I was trying to breed the Diamond dragn with Island and Firestorm. The breeding time was 7 hours, so I thought I was getting either forestfire or clown. I was happy to get either one since they are both rare. But I got a pumpkin dragon...I was stunned! Halloween was two weeks ago LOL. I guess you don't get it when you try, but just randomly get it when you are trying to breed other dragons.

salinho
11-11-12, 05:17 AM
After a few tries, I gave up on breeding pumpkin dragon since the time expired. However, today I go it. Today is 11/10/2012. I was trying to breed the Diamond dragn with Island and Firestorm. The breeding time was 7 hours, so I thought I was getting either forestfire or clown. I was happy to get either one since they are both rare. But I got a pumpkin dragon...I was stunned! Halloween was two weeks ago LOL. I guess you don't get it when you try, but just randomly get it when you are trying to breed other dragons.

Yeah, that was unexpected xD I had still kept trying for a pumpkin. It was the one I was most persistant on. I stopped for a few days to try for a wizard or something else, and only managed to end up with two more fairy dragons and a fruitful, I think. And then the aurora, got it first try. So back to the pumpkin, I thought.
Yesterday I bred an eagle (using hybrids, can't remember which ones) and waited for it to finish. Placed it in one nest, then bred honeybee with air - another firestorm. That must have been my 40th firestorm since this all started! Seriously!
I tried for witch many times and never got it, got 2 familiars though , that was nice. Then I tried for pumpkin sooo many times... Witch came back, along with zombie and boo, and I got zombie on 1st try and boo after about seven attempts. Ever since, i have been chasing the pumpkin, for about 2 weeks now, and nada!
So after I saw 12hrs breeding time again, I decided to speed up because I have two nests...then placed a fire dragon with an air dragon and voila, seven hours. I'm still scared it will wither away from my breeding den xD

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-12-12, 12:13 AM
I just got pumpkin a few hours ago. Sped breeding to put it as egg. That was the last LE i needed and i got it using athletic and fruitful !LOL!

jaspertine
11-18-12, 01:48 PM
How much longer for pumpkin?

kwhales
11-18-12, 03:29 PM
The pumpkin has 27 hrs and 31 minutes (i'm on est if you are calculating your time).