PDA

View Full Version : Customers decrease after few min

zoom27
10-28-12, 02:26 PM
I sometimes like to stare at my boutique and watch customers buy things from my boutique.
It's kind of nerdy I know, but anyway...

After few min pass, only 1 customer enter while 5-10 leave.
Bakery had this issue fixed, but I didn't know fashion had this problem.

Am I the only one having this issue?
I tried deleting and re-downloading but it the customers continue to decrease over time.
My boutique has too much things to go, if it was a real store it desperately need a bargain sale or something

kooky panda
10-28-12, 03:03 PM
I am not seeing this on my game.
What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing?

Under menu-help-small number at the bottom.

zoom27
10-29-12, 11:46 PM
I play on iPhone 4S with iOs updated fully
Version 1.5.1 regular fashion.
Same thing on world game version 1.5.2

Here is my boutique after app opened for few min

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj581/amedis27/276E155A-0C12-4B56-A7F7-015BE0381BEE-3485-0000074F4B6A4859.jpg

zoom27
10-29-12, 11:46 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj581/amedis27/276E155A-0C12-4B56-A7F7-015BE0381BEE-3485-0000074F4B6A4859.jpg

kooky panda
10-30-12, 05:17 AM
I am not seeing this issue on my iphone 4.
Try closing out the regular fashion game, then restart your device and only open the world games fashion.
If still issues, try deleting and redownloading the world game fashion story. (this is the most current version to be playing).

zoom27
10-30-12, 09:31 AM
I tried everything and still having same issue.
Tried deleting one door (so I have only 1), this seem to help a little but not really.
I have at most 5 customers at one time and it's slowly decreasing again.
What is the selling rate per dAy?

kooky panda
10-30-12, 10:33 AM
Is your happiness 100?

This may have something to do with alot of your tables being blocked. Are any shoppers going to the bottom area?

zoom27
10-30-12, 02:42 PM
My happiness is 100.
I have 60 open racks and counters with all different items for sale.
I haven't noticed customers decreasing before.

What's the max sale per day in fashion?
I have constantly 7-8 customers at one time now, is this normal?

ivestj84
10-31-12, 04:31 PM
I have the same experience on my iPad 2 (with the latest version 1.5.2), I didn't report it because I thought it was normal after a few minutes the first volume of customers had been in & left, my shop left with about 7 customers like you said (certainly better than having 1 customer at the time I suppose ;)). Then again, it maybe normal to have a small volume of customers after a few minutes into the game, I am not sure...

kooky panda
10-31-12, 04:35 PM
This may be a new issue. I will report this over.

I am not seeing this in my game. (iphone 4. IOS 6.0)
World game version 1.5.2

kooky panda
10-31-12, 05:10 PM
I tried everything and still having same issue.
Tried deleting one door (so I have only 1), this seem to help a little but not really.
I have at most 5 customers at one time and it's slowly decreasing again.
What is the selling rate per dAy?

Can you try and open up your area and space out your tables and racks to allow more walkway space?

I have the same experience on my iPad 2 (with the latest version 1.5.2), I didn't report it because I thought it was normal after a few minutes the first volume of customers had been in & left, my shop left with about 7 customers like you said (certainly better than having 1 customer at the time I suppose ;)). Then again, it maybe normal to have a small volume of customers after a few minutes into the game, I am not sure...
Can you post a photo of your layout?

zoom27
10-31-12, 11:42 PM
Can you try and open up your area and space out your tables and racks to allow more walkway space?

Can you post a photo of your layout?

I blocked the area for my neighbors to leave likes without having the trouble of items selling out.
I do not wish to clear the areas for customers to access it.

However, if this is causing the problem, I'll have to re-decor my whole place. :(

ivestj84
11-01-12, 04:43 PM
After my post, went into my games (bakery, restaurant, fashion) today & I noticed the change, number of customers remain the same even after a few minutes. I havent changed my layout or done anything differently, so am guessing someone has managed to tweak something?!

triztriz99
11-06-12, 07:19 AM
they do but what i do is i go to design and move something but then move it back to the original spot and they start booming in and out again!

RabidSugarGlider
11-07-12, 06:29 PM
I blocked the area for my neighbors to leave likes without having the trouble of items selling out.
I do not wish to clear the areas for customers to access it.

However, if this is causing the problem, I'll have to re-decor my whole place. :(

We would not recommend blocking the doorway to your store or other areas of the store as this may produce unpredictable results in game play unfortunately. We always recommend having clear pathways from the door and to any areas of your stores(including the register as well) to maximize potential customer entry and sales. This will also eliminate the possibility of unpredictable errors from areas being blocked off. Please do try re-arranging the store at this time.

queentina3
11-07-12, 09:45 PM
We would not recommend blocking the doorway to your store or other areas of the store as this may produce unpredictable results in game play unfortunately. We always recommend having clear pathways from the door and to any areas of your stores(including the register as well) to maximize potential customer entry and sales. This will also eliminate the possibility of unpredictable errors from areas being blocked off. Please do try re-arranging the store at this time.

Ok, did TL change something then? We've ALWAYS been able to have an area of our stores blocked off with no customer access to put racks of clothes that we're trying to stockpile while leaving areas with cashiers/racks/counters/mirrors/changing rooms for the clones to shop.

Are you saying that TL has changed the system that we can no longer block off a portion of our shops to accomplish this? We know not to block the door, as that can cause problems like a quick-sale, but blocking part of the shop while leaving the other part open to the clones has ALWAYS been able to be done without any problems with the game!

RabidSugarGlider
11-13-12, 06:09 PM
We urge you to try these suggestions at this time. We are not discussing game play changes in this thread and you may find such information through announcements and news. Thank you.

queentina3
11-15-12, 03:17 PM
We urge you to try these suggestions at this time. We are not discussing game play changes in this thread and you may find such information through announcements and news. Thank you.

But what you stated DOES change the game and there has been no announcement or news to reflect that, so please explain if the game rules HAVE changed or not? We've ALWAYS been able to have a section of our stores blocked off with racks of clothes or tables of items for the clones to purchase as long as we had enough registers/mirrors/dressing rooms there wasn't any issue. We could then use the OTHER part of our store to stock up on clothes that we didn't want the clones to touch yet.

However you're stating that isn't the case, so obviously there HAS been a change that HASN'T been announced or your statement is incorrect. I'm just looking for clarification from you.

cab2675
11-18-12, 06:34 PM
Why have my customers got a clock icon above them please