PDA

View Full Version : What should the next level cap be?

grondai
10-28-12, 09:53 AM
Team lava should up the max level in dragon story, but when they do what level should it be? Personally I think your level should be unlimited.

PDAGuppies
10-28-12, 10:21 AM
Same here but if it is unlimited you have no goal set to keep playing. You'd be like whatever, the games over

grondai
10-28-12, 10:24 AM
Ya I guess you have a point. They should at least tell us the level cap when it comes out so we know what to shoot for

kwhales
10-28-12, 10:53 AM
At least 25 more levels, and 10 more habitats. They have too many dragons for the number of habitats they allow forcing maxed habitat players to sell dragons they might have kept if they had a place to put them.

and,

if they keep introducing LE's, where are we to put them?

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-28-12, 11:26 AM
and,

if they keep introducing LE's, where are we to put them?

I won't ever have this problem it seems! lol

grondai
10-28-12, 11:34 AM
Due to the newer foods everyone is leveling up a lot quicker. I see lvl 63s constantly now.

Takiofallen
10-28-12, 11:41 AM
if there is no true benefit or incentives for a higher level player whats the point. it would be cool if they added a "only breed able" dragon. Can't buy it only can breed it and you need to be this level to even have a chance.

grondai
10-28-12, 11:44 AM
if there is no true benefit or incentives for a higher level player whats the point. it would be cool if they added a "only breed able" dragon. Can't buy it only can breed it and you need to be this level to even have a chance.

I like it! Make a god dragon for lvl 100 players. That would get people buying gold

dragonamma51
10-29-12, 01:18 PM
What's the point of continuing to play, I have reached my 30 habitats, I keep breeding the same dragons over and over, all I can do is landscape my islands, I really enjoy the social aspect, it is the only reason I am still in the game, I don't want to keep selling off my dragons, please please please increase the habitats, as I have mentioned previously, add another island or three, but please increase the habitat level, I never even got to buying a pad for a diamond dragon in case I ever managed to get one, lol. I am still on my knees begging, more habitats please.

dragonamma51
10-29-12, 02:04 PM
Oh I am such a dunderklumpen, why ask for the habitat level to increase, while I was putting the washing out I was having a think about how many real dollars I have spent on mine and my grandsons dragon empires, as now having reached our 30 limit on both games. wahoo I don't have to spend real dollars getting the sometimes unobtainable, we just have to landscape or not, we just have the social aspect or just switch to email to stay in touch with some new found friends, oh I am such a silly billy, at least my housework will now get done instead of me preferring to play dragons, lol