PDA

View Full Version : Put Tree-Rex on the White Sand????

shouby87
10-28-12, 08:42 AM
I just find an interesting island

There is a Tree Rex on the White sand.

And several blue blobs on red habitat, some dream birds on red, too.

I don't know how he/she did that, some kind of code-changing?

Is that possible? I wish TL staff can answer this one.

And I don't know if it is appropriate to post the ID here.

:confused:

jrodt333
10-28-12, 09:52 AM
It shouldn't be possible.

sweetstuff525
10-28-12, 10:26 AM
Yes it was a glitch a while back that so e blue blob came with fire element and had a long breeding time blobbie was 8 he's if I remember
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/172AAFA2-3A66-4986-B4E3-CE94DC993AFC-375-0000004C785AF6EA.jpg

Many complained and I think the glitch go fixed since I haven't gotten a blobbie anymore

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 02:06 PM
Lol, that's funny.

shakiba
10-28-12, 03:30 PM
Pretty sure it's a glitch. It happened to one of my monsters before. It got fixed now.

anketam
10-28-12, 04:33 PM
These monsters are the remains of a glitch from a while back, they are basic monsters with hybrid stats. Like Tree-Rex with Shraptor stats and type (hence why it can be in the white sands). The irony is that they are now rarer than Diamond Pegasus since you can no longer get them. So if you have one or more keep them, they are special. Likewise if you happen to have a monster with the name Capricorn (green name). Capricorn is a 9 letter name while the limit is normally 8, hence it is an impossible name to type in. They fixed this a long time ago by changing the entry to Capri. But none the less if you happen to have a monster named Capricorn, it is again impossible to get now. I at one point had 2 Tree-Rexs named Capricorn but I accidentally sold them to make room for a Diamond habitat.

shouby87
10-28-12, 09:03 PM
Great answer for solving my confusion.

Thank you. ^^

These monsters are the remains of a glitch from a while back, they are basic monsters with hybrid stats. Like Tree-Rex with Shraptor stats and type (hence why it can be in the white sands). The irony is that they are now rarer than Diamond Pegasus since you can no longer get them. So if you have one or more keep them, they are special. Likewise if you happen to have a monster with the name Capricorn (green name). Capricorn is a 9 letter name while the limit is normally 8, hence it is an impossible name to type in. They fixed this a long time ago by changing the entry to Capri. But none the less if you happen to have a monster named Capricorn, it is again impossible to get now. I at one point had 2 Tree-Rexs named Capricorn but I accidentally sold them to make room for a Diamond habitat.