PDA

View Full Version : Read this before posting, thanks!

Norman
12-01-10, 03:25 PM
Please only post topics related to updates and announcements in this section. All other topics should be posted in the discussion section.

12/1/2010: I have moved all topics unrelated to updates and announcements to the discussion section.

8/5/2011: GM Update, so it's mo' betta': I have updated the Updates & Announcements forum so that only Moderators and TL Staff can create new threads. I did so to cut down on the threads posted here that are in the wrong section. Events & Contests has had a similar change. You can still post replies to threads in these forums.

But that doesn't mean you can't make your own threads about Updates, or have more forum games!

* If you are posting about a new update, do so in the Discussion forum for the game mentioned.
* If you are posting about suggestions for new updates, do so in the Bugs & Feedback forum, or post in one of the Suggestion threads.
* If you are making a new forum game that is directly related to one or more of our games, do so in the Discussion forum.
* If you are making a new forum game that's just for fun, and not really related to TeamLava, do so in the Off-Topic forum.

Thanks!

GroupMagma
08-05-11, 11:39 AM
Bump! Make sure you read about the changes to this forum and the Events & Contests forum above. :)