PDA

View Full Version : Diamond x infinity breedings

saintlover
10-28-12, 03:42 AM
I finally got my infinity and decided to breed it to my diamond to see what happens. So far I have only been able to achieve basic element breedings.

Air
Forest
Water
Diamond
Forest
Forest
Light
Air
Fire
Fire
Fire
Water

At least most of the basic element hatch fast.

Martin323
10-28-12, 05:33 AM
You can get only single element dragon by breeding 2 diamonds.

miakoda53
12-09-12, 06:56 AM
Anytime I breed a diamond with a red, a green, a yellow , a blue, or a purple, I end up with another basic dragon, not a hybrid. I managed to breed one Winter Dragon, then not another single Diamond hybrid since then.

Now the same thing appears to be happening when I breed for a purple hybrid, all I get are basic purples, no hybrids.

I play on an Android, and I am not playing New Dawn because it hurts my eyes, though it is on my phone.

Am I the only Dragon Breeder with this problem?

ubobdgc
12-14-12, 08:32 PM
Breed fire and diamond until you puke. Must I remind you that diamond hybrids are ultra rare, and winter dragon is not a diamond hybrid

Just breed fire and diamond 100 times, trust me

NouraMoh
12-26-12, 08:54 AM
I'm really curious about this combo!
Has anybody tried it before ?
Please post your results if so

I tried it and got Water then Light and now got 20 hours breeding time :/

slicer11762
12-26-12, 09:45 AM
The diamond color combines all 4 main colors ( fire water forest and air) so when you breed two only diamond color dragons you can get any color dragon but no hybrids. You can get fire, water, forest, air, magic, light, virtue and a tiny chance of getting a diamond or infinity dragon

tonynguyen0281
12-26-12, 10:16 AM
Diamond + Magic = Infinity ?

wassupbaby
12-26-12, 10:59 AM
Diamond + Magic = Infinity ?

No ,mostly you get magic , if you r lucky , you get anubis.

Takiofallen
12-26-12, 11:02 AM
Right answer but wrong explanation. The diamond does not combine 4 main colors. The diamond is the only element that when bred together can produce any other pure element.
The diamond color combines all 4 main colors ( fire water forest and air) so when you breed two only diamond color dragons you can get any color dragon but no hybrids. You can get fire, water, forest, air, magic, light, virtue and a tiny chance of getting a diamond or infinity dragon

NouraMoh
12-26-12, 11:38 AM
Right answer but wrong explanation. The diamond does not combine 4 main colors. The diamond is the only element that when bred together can produce any other pure element.

Got it. But what about my 20 hours breeding time ?

wassupbaby
12-26-12, 12:24 PM
Got it. But what about my 20 hours breeding time ?

You got magic !

foxxiegirl
12-26-12, 01:54 PM
I breed my Diamond vs Diamond and Infinity vs Infinity or 1 of each all the time. I tend to get another Diamond or Infinity after about 30 breeds. That's how i got all my extras of each because i only had the 1 Diamond then i got my Infinity and then the party started ;)

magzlitex777
12-26-12, 04:11 PM
Ive got my diamond but cant seem to get an infinity :(

Darkstorm2
12-26-12, 10:47 PM
Breeding diamonds/infinities to diamonds/infinities yields the basic single color dragons including more diamonds/infinities...

summersalt
01-12-13, 09:04 AM
I simply want to know why i cant breed my diamond with anything. I always end up with the same thing i bred it with. A tri-color dragon, and diamond gives me same tri_color dragon. I would really like a crusader and a 1 minute fail time doesnt seem bad, but it is bad on android becuase u bred once, sell once, and force close. Is it possible to get a crusader from red and diamond? Or am i dealing with all the force closes for nothing? Sorry for starting a new thread. Even the searches are not helping me find out specific infomation. Just threads that are far too long.

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 09:16 AM
As far as i know , the fail time for crusader is 10s . And i dont understand the "force close " part ? Why would you do that ?
And yes, its possible to get crusader from fire + diamond.

tonguelashing
01-12-13, 12:52 PM
I simply want to know why i cant breed my diamond with anything. I always end up with the same thing i bred it with. A tri-color dragon, and diamond gives me same tri_color dragon. I would really like a crusader and a 1 minute fail time doesnt seem bad, but it is bad on android becuase u bred once, sell once, and force close. Is it possible to get a crusader from red and diamond? Or am i dealing with all the force closes for nothing? Sorry for starting a new thread. Even the searches are not helping me find out specific infomation. Just threads that are far too long.

I'm on android also, but I no longer have the force close issues. It was really bad for a while. Make sure you're running a stock android install for your device, no custom kernels. Using a stock Android 4 install on my tablet fixed 95% of the crashing problems with dragon story. It still does force close occasionally, but that's the exception rather than the rule.

I just got a crusader, 10s fail times, and just kept at it. Probably did 100 breedings or so, something to do while relaxing in front of the TV :-)

MomsHouseofSweets
01-12-13, 08:41 PM
I didn't keep any record of how many times i tried, but I got all 3 of my Crusaders by pairing Diamond and Fire.

suzysuzy35
01-12-13, 11:30 PM
Crusader I got in abot 47 tries, quetzal between 200 and 300 tries, Anubis about 29 tries and I'm trying for an angel now,no luck luck so far and I've bred quite a few times.

Does anyone know if Anubis and fuzzy would work for an infinity?

suzysuzy35
01-12-13, 11:55 PM
Crusader I got in abot 47 tries, quetzal between 200 and 300 tries, Anubis about 29 tries and I'm trying for an angel now,no luck luck so far and I've bred quite a few times.

I'm sorry I've read all the replies and I'm pretty sure ill be ok with this pair,but it gets confusing sometimes.

Afishkiss
01-13-13, 01:29 AM

Does anyone know if Anubis and fuzzy would work for an infinity?T

Neighbor's neighbor got two diamond from that combo. Tried it, it gave me 1hypnotic, 2pegasus,2poison. But had to stop bec of pink dragons. Wizard/fairy and wizard/parakeet seems popular for infinity. I myself having hard time to get a infinity too:((

suzysuzy35
01-13-13, 02:17 AM
T

Neighbor's neighbor got two diamond from that combo. Tried it, it gave me 1hypnotic, 2pegasus,2poison. But had to stop bec of pink dragons. Wizard/fairy and wizard/parakeet seems popular for infinity. I myself having hard time to get a infinity too:((

Thank you, I didn't have any of the rares, Pegasus,hypnotic and one other forget now, so was thinking of giving it a try,don't really want to have pink dragons popping up, so I may have to think about it and go with fairy and wizard.

suzysuzy35
01-13-13, 02:22 AM
Sorry that's I don't have any of the rares.

suzysuzy35
01-13-13, 02:25 AM
Thank you, I didn't have any of the rares, Pegasus,hypnotic and one other forget now, so was thinking of giving it a try,don't really want to have pink dragons popping up, so I may have to think about it and go with fairy and wizard.
Sorry I realise u said u stopped because u were trying for the pink dragons and there's me wondering how would they come up from that pair, duh! Silly me.

Takiofallen
01-13-13, 07:28 AM
No this combo will only get you a diamond. As of now there are only a hand full of confirmed combos for infinity. If not using a diamond in the breeding it will be any forest/air hybrid (fairy,parakeet,Elf) and wizard. Someone has claimed to use mistmoth and fairy but that has only popped up once. Diamond/diamond breeding is the only pure combo that works for infinity and the also gold/athletic has ben confirmed as the only hybrid pairing involving a diamond hybrid to work. I spent about a month looking for a new infinity combo with no results.

suzysuzy35
01-13-13, 08:16 AM
No this combo will only get you a diamond. As of now there are only a hand full of confirmed combos for infinity. If not using a diamond in the breeding it will be any forest/air hybrid (fairy,parakeet,Elf) and wizard. Someone has claimed to use mistmoth and fairy but that has only popped up once. Diamond/diamond breeding is the only pure combo that works for infinity and the also gold/athletic has ben confirmed as the only hybrid pairing involving a diamond hybrid to work. I spent about a month looking for a new infinity combo with no results.

Thank you takiofallen,I would have maybe wasted quite a few weeks with that pair, I may try later for the Pegasus,familiar and hypnotic,but as the chances of getting an infinity are nil, I'm going to next try wizard and fairy and if a diamond pops up, well I won't mind that, a neighbour has just got a diamond with wizard and fairy.

cedkugedchgd
01-13-13, 08:39 AM
so let's get this clear. the following combos are the only confirmed ones for infinity:

wizard + fairy
gold + athletic
diamond + diamond

Takiofallen
01-13-13, 09:37 AM
Also add parakeet wizard, Someone has claimed mistmoth/fairy but only one person and someone has also claimed elf/wizard. I can't confirm the last two.
so let's get this clear. the following combos are the only confirmed ones for infinity:

wizard + fairy
gold + athletic
diamond + diamond

2shbakery
01-19-13, 06:16 PM
I have a diamond dragon lv9
And I try to breed with other colors original dragons(lv7)
But the results is just one original color dragon.
They can't mixed/~~!!
What's the problem~~? T.T

J85909266
01-19-13, 06:22 PM
They can't mixed/~~!!
What's the problem~~? T.TThere is no problem. You are doing it right. The thing is, Diamond Hybrids are almost as rare and hard to get as diamond was, in the first place.

When you breed diamond with another pure element, you have one of two outcome. You either get a plain old elemental matching what you tried breeding diamond with or, if you are very lucky, you will get the diamond hybrid for that color.

For example, Diamond plus Fire will usually give you a fire dragon, but rarely, you can get a Crusader, the red/diamond hybrid.

Start of breeding Diamond plus red and green over and over. The fail times are very short, so you can get Crusader and Queztal fairly quickly if you are patient. The others will take much longer.

kwhales
01-19-13, 08:02 PM
They can't mixed/~~!!

I just got done breeding diamond and fire about 15 times and got crusader. I tried it before but gave up after numerous fires. Good thing is that is a 10 second breed/hatch time. Crusader is 44 hrs, so i have to wait awhile to try for queztal. Keep trying. It will come.

Baraze
01-19-13, 08:09 PM
They can't mixed/~~!!

They will come! Imagine trying over 100 times for Anubis (20hrs) and mercury (12hrs)! Each.

ubobdgc
01-19-13, 08:45 PM

Anytime you can get a diamond,you can get an infinity, it's just harder. And isn't Anubis and fuzzy Dots combo suzy?

ubobdgc
01-19-13, 10:55 PM
Anytime you can get a diamond,you can get an infinity, it's just harder. And isn't Anubis and fuzzy Dots combo suzy?

Feels wired quoting myself but that dude, has a thing with people using his combos, he told he all ways tries to be original.

suzysuzy35
01-20-13, 02:01 AM
Feels wired quoting myself but that dude, has a thing with people using his combos, he told he all ways tries to be original.

Sorry Im not sure what u mean,but I'm not using that combo anyway,I'm using fairy/wizard for infinity.

suzysuzy35
01-20-13, 02:07 AM

Think I know what yr on about,yep,it's okay,using fairy and wiz anyhow.

suzysuzy35
01-20-13, 04:46 AM
Can I just add that I never thought I was copying anyone, I checked out this pair on the wiki site, and as at the time I didn't have Pegasus,familiar or hypnotic,still dont have them,I thought why not,but it could also of resulted in an angel,quetzal,Anubis,infinity or diamond, that's what the results said anyway,it was just a thought at the time. I'm not using this pair now,I'm trying for an infinity and I'm using fairy/wizard. Next if that doesn't work ill probably try parakeet and wizard. It's never been my intention to copy anyone and I apologise if any thinks I have. It's certainly not the case.

ubobdgc
01-20-13, 06:18 AM
Can I just add that I never thought I was copying anyone, I checked out this pair on the wiki site, and as at the time I didn't have Pegasus,familiar or hypnotic,still dont have them,I thought why not,but it could also of resulted in an angel,quetzal,Anubis,infinity or diamond, that's what the results said anyway,it was just a thought at the time. I'm not using this pair now,I'm trying for an infinity and I'm using fairy/wizard. Next if that doesn't work ill probably try parakeet and wizard. It's never been my intention to copy anyone and I apologise if any thinks I have. It's certainly not the case.
OMG, you sound so serious, I was just pulling you leg, there's no "copying in the game" because no matter what you do, all combos have been used.

fcblasto
01-20-13, 06:08 PM
I just got a pink from breeding 2 diamonds. Is this a bug? If it is not, then we can possibly breed a unicorn from diamond x diamond?

Baraze
01-20-13, 06:26 PM
I just got a pink from breeding 2 diamonds. Is this a bug? If it is not, then we can possibly breed a unicorn from diamond x diamond?

Pink is a solid color in its own right, and with two diamonds you will get a pure colored dragon. Or a diamond. Not a glitch.

fcblasto
01-20-13, 09:10 PM
Thanks, Baraze.

mattiashc
01-21-13, 10:29 PM
Is it possible to get diamond or infinity from breeding diamond with a diamond hybrid?
for example if i breed diamond with crusader, would i only be able to get fire or crusader from that combo?
cheers!

Baraze
01-21-13, 11:09 PM
Is it possible to get diamond or infinity from breeding diamond with a diamond hybrid?
for example if i breed diamond with crusader, would i only be able to get fire or crusader from that combo?
cheers!

That's a good question. I never tried it before but it MAY be possible. I saw someone mention getting a Pegasus from breeding it with a diamond hybrid on monster. So if it worked there, it could or should very well work here. Let us know if it does please!

kurebiz
01-22-13, 01:23 AM
cheers!

I think you'll only get fire or crusader.. can't get diamond or infinity because no 4 colours. Diamond x diamond is only possible if its just 1 colour eg: diamond

suzysuzy35
01-22-13, 05:29 AM
OMG, you sound so serious, I was just pulling you leg, there's no "copying in the game" because no matter what you do, all combos have been used.

I don't find it funny when my partner is intimidated on a game so much so that I came home from work and found her in tears .she won't be posting on this forum again . This is supposed to be a friendly forum and I find that a certain member is asking her questions that they don't need the answer too or "saying that she can't do this or that in an intimidating manner " then having the nerve to say " I'm only joking " . As a member of other game sites and forums,I would like to remind people that there are moderators and cyber imtimidation.G.Lawer.

Baraze
01-22-13, 05:37 AM
I don't find it funny when my partner is intimidated on a game so much so that I came home from work and found her in tears .she won't be posting on this forum again . This is supposed to be a friendly forum and I find that a certain member is asking her questions that they don't need the answer too or "saying that she can't do this or that in an intimidating manner " then having the nerve to say " I'm only joking " . As a member of other game sites and forums,I would like to remind people that there are moderators and cyber imtimidation.G.Lawer.

I'm sorry she was made to feel bad. We all like seeing her comments and excitement on here. She's a Doll. Please don't let one comment spoil the overall fun we have here awaiting the next cool dragon being bred I'm our dens. And the marvel we feel when we see its pretty egg in the nest. Overall, it's beyond lovely how you are standing up for your partner. You rock!

accisse
01-22-13, 05:50 AM

I don't think it was intentional. Over the internet the tone of the message is lost and sometimes this can cause misinterpretations and misunderstandings. Especially if the poster thought everyone would "get" the joke, and didn't see the need to make it more clear. Or add smileys or something to lighten the mood. Maybe you could help your partner see that and learn to read between the lines next time she comes across a similar situation :)
Actually lots of people on the forum joke around quite a bit. Just chilling and chit chatting while we wait for those eggs to hatch y'know?
I think it's great you're standing up for your partner too.

suzysuzy35
01-22-13, 06:03 AM
I don't think it was intentional. Over the internet the tone of the message is lost and sometimes this can cause misinterpretations and misunderstandings. Especially if the poster thought everyone would "get" the joke, and didn't see the need to make it more clear. Or add smileys or something to lighten the mood. Maybe you could help your partner see that and learn to read between the lines next time she comes across a similar situation :)
Actually lots of people on the forum joke around quite a bit. Just chilling and chit chatting while we wait for those eggs to hatch y'know?
I think it's great you're standing up for your partner too.

Whilst I appreciate what u are saying and agree that yes internation can be lost whilst typing and that is why we have smilies and emoticons,I have also read the questions that have been asked of her and the manner in which they were asked, in game, and I feel that this is of no body else's business but my partners. I.e fb details and the amount and also financial information, which resulted in, this joke, being being taken the wrong way. G.lawer.

cedkugedchgd
01-22-13, 06:05 AM
uhm... guys? let's get back topic okay? :)

so i'm currently trying for a 2nd infinity with diamond (vitrim) level 10 + diamond (pavillion) level 6 and my first result is:

9hrs (light dragon)

accisse
01-22-13, 06:16 AM
Whilst I appreciate what u are saying and agree that yes internation can be lost whilst typing and that is why we have smilies and emoticons,I have also read the questions that have been asked of her and the manner in which they were asked, in game, and I feel that this is of no body else's business but my partners. I.e fb details and the amount and also financial information, which resulted in, this joke, being being taken the wrong way. G.lawer.

I thought you were only talking about what was said earlier on this thread, and I still don't think the person who posted meant any harm. However I can understand why the message was taken the wrong way and I do think that asking about personal as well as financial details are not appropriate. I'm suer you could report those people and let TL settle the matter.

And yes, I think we should let this thread get back on its topic! Um, I have no infinity dragon and so I have nothing to say on this thread actually. Just saw the above message and decided to pop by.

accisse
01-22-13, 06:17 AM
I thought you were only talking about what was said earlier on this thread, and I still don't think the person who posted meant any harm. However I can understand why the message was taken the wrong way and I do think that asking about personal as well as financial details are not appropriate. I'm suer you could report those people and let TL settle the matter.

And yes, I think we should let this thread get back on its topic! Um, I have no infinity dragon and so I have nothing to say on this thread actually. Just saw the above message and decided to pop by.

Oops I meant "I'm sure"...

Baraze
01-22-13, 06:25 AM
uhm... guys? let's get back topic okay? :)

so i'm currently trying for a 2nd infinity with diamond (vitrim) level 10 + diamond (pavillion) level 6 and my first result is:

9hrs (light dragon)

Are you on iOS? If so, use infinity and virtue. Those weird second cousins will inbreed and create another infinity in no time.

lolii12
03-10-13, 06:17 AM
hmm
fire+diamond= crusader
air+diamond= gold
Forest+diamond= quetzal
water+infinity=mercury
Magic+infinity= Anubis
virtue+diamond = unicorn (still didn't get )
diamond+diamond= infinity
all of them got it with many tries
No one of them 1st try..

stacy_lou
04-04-13, 01:53 AM
My neighbour claims he got hes infinity from diamond and passion