PDA

View Full Version : Changing name problem

rowayyah
10-28-12, 02:45 AM
I really like the idea of allowing us to change our dragon names but.........when I try to add anything from the emoji keyboard ( eg:-🔥🎀👑🌸 ) at the end of the name sometimes it disappears , and if I try to put them at the beginning and at the end of the name ( eg:-🔥ash🔥 ) the whole name disappears!!! :mad: please fix this bug!!!!!!!

kooky panda
10-28-12, 07:36 AM
I do not think you can add pictures to the dragon names.

ButterPanda
10-29-12, 03:57 PM
You can use emoji's in your dragon names however only the Apple emoji's will work. Any emoji's that were downloaded from a 3rd party will not work. Also emoji's take up more character spaces than regular letters.

rowayyah
10-30-12, 08:36 AM
You can use emoji's in your dragon names however only the Apple emoji's will work. Any emoji's that were downloaded from a 3rd party will not work. Also emoji's take up more character spaces than regular letters.

I do use apple emoji, but for some dragons it doesn't disappear

rowayyah
11-01-12, 04:26 AM
It happened once again!! �� , for my fire dragon, charm dragon, fruitful dragon and I think on more.....
Fire dragon name was (ash �� ), charm was (lola��), fruit was (skype��) NOTE: now I only put emoji's at the end of the name so that if it disappears the rest of the name won't.......

rowayyah
11-01-12, 04:28 AM
Oh an BTW, why doesn't some of my emoji's appear on the thread? I have apple's emoji...