PDA

View Full Version : expensive club cash and club cash items without any benefit

waterlord
10-28-12, 12:13 AM
the items are very nice, nice looking and nice colors and creative, but where is the benefit? just a nice looking? why expend 20cc for 1 counter? i dont have the money to buy the amount of cc to give my club a very nice look, and less if there is no benefit. Why not the club cash counters give more drinks? or make expensive the drinks? and the cc recordplayers play more minutes the music?, I was thinking in save to buy clubcash items but there is no benefit, I'll have more loss than good.
And other thing, you can add in the drink mastery, when you mastery the drink give more exp and money cost or maybe less time to make not just the money or the cc.
I am just saying.

plz people tell me what you think about my opinion and whats your opinion about this thx

Baraze
10-28-12, 02:05 PM
I too think its silly for counters to cost in excess of $10 or $15. I'd like for the best floors to not cost cash or the decor so expensive. This is wishful thinking because we are talking about TL.

I'd saved $45 from mastering certain drinks and blew it all on decor because I couldn't access or see my club. The game WOULD be more fun if we had more options to play, do goals, win cash and the likes.