PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Have Enough Goals!

leviathany
10-27-12, 07:09 PM
I checked this games goals from my friends phone, he has 4 more goals such as "play halloween farm, bakery, fashion and restaurant" but I don't have those goals, so I can not gain that 30 gold rewards.

That's not fair.

PS: I don't play those games but I installed and removed fashion, bakery and restaurant once. I've never played farm, but I don't have asked for installing halloween farm either.

Sunmark
10-29-12, 07:42 PM
Same for my wife. Exact same phones (Evo 4Gs). I have the quests for 30/15 gold by completing the requirements on Bakery and Fashion (15 gold in Progress). Makes no sense.

Please answer. Thanks =)

cviat
10-31-12, 03:42 AM
Same for me GT-P1000 device.

lazyxuan
11-02-12, 08:06 AM
same for me, ipad3 new dawn ver. 1.1

[S8] Elsa
11-02-12, 01:02 PM
Cross promotion goals are not always available for all users. If you downloaded the game before you received the goal, you won't see a goal for that game even if you remove the game.

@iOS users: Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

Sunmark
11-03-12, 11:41 AM
We downloaded Dragon Story the same day. Does'nt make sense

leviathany
11-03-12, 01:59 PM
That's unfair.

leviathany
11-10-12, 04:33 AM
Can you add new goals for those unlucky players?

Tossa747
11-10-12, 11:20 PM
Cross promotion goals are not always available for all users. If you downloaded the game before you received the goal, you won't see a goal for that game even if you remove the game.

That's really unfair. Basically it means that those who play more TL games gets less benefits. It should be the other way around, if you play more than one TL game you'll be rewarded.

Sunmark
11-13-12, 07:03 AM
Can you add new goals for those unlucky players?

Can you? ..and if not what can be done manually to get the goals. Not us losing money here. Hundreds of games out there that $$$ for Gold, Gems, Etc.

This should not be a problem to address or give a clear answer to guys.

Jf101
11-15-12, 07:05 AM
If you downloaded the game before you received the goal, you won't see a goal for that game even if you remove the game.

That's not true. My wife plays all those games and she has all those 30 gold quests. I don't and never played them.