PDA

View Full Version : Goal- Magic ink and pages!

s_lynne
10-27-12, 07:04 PM
I have a goal requiring me to craft 10 bottles of "magic ink" which requires 10 GlimmerDust per bottle. Did I read that correctly??? How the hell am I supposed to complete this goal if I CAN'T get GlimmerDust?? That 100 of that crazy Dust that's pretty much impossible to obtain. Why can't we request it from our neighbors for it?? This is down right ridiculous??

crystalrayn3
10-27-12, 07:16 PM
Plant grass & start chopping away. Every 5th or so results in glimmerdust

yupiyupigumgum
10-27-12, 10:35 PM
Been there, and believe me, you're not alone. I have to harvest 10 mushroom circles or patchs to get 1-2 glimmerdusts. Tall grass only give me petals and logs or dead tree only give ..well...logs. If you need help you can add me temporarily :-P

snowyhillz
10-28-12, 01:15 AM
The red mushroom circles drop 2 dusts, approx every 6 -8 times I collect from them

remita89
10-28-12, 09:43 PM
plant mushroom circle (red and ordinary circle mushroom) and you can get 2 glimmerdust I often collect from them

crystalrayn3
10-28-12, 10:46 PM
I agree with the players below. Purchasing mushroom patches & rings is a much better solution. It requires less coin & yields high levels of glimmer dust in the long run.

s_lynne
10-29-12, 08:11 PM
I purchased 40 tall patches of grass and after clearing em I only got 2 GlimmerDusts. 15 mushroom circles yielded 4, and 10 mushroom patches yielded 2. And that's still not enough to make 1 "magic ink". I already have all 10 parchment papers but I only was able to make 1 Magic Ink. That's ridiculous!!!

midnightmeerkat
10-29-12, 08:54 PM
They have increased the rate of fallen dust on the mushroom circles and patches. I have 4 of the RED circles, the red circles drop 2 dust instead of 1, and I will generally get 2 dust each time I harvest the 4 circles. I am thinking of buying some more - they are more expensive but seem to be worth it.

geyhok
11-27-12, 03:54 PM
I have gotten to nine magic ink and when I went to do the other one it said I had only did seven. I don't know it this is a bug but this has happened twice. Help me!

ninjaAhug
11-28-12, 03:16 AM
I've put it to the side for a i might get there aventually but it might end up one of stuff it delete games lol

maguar
11-28-12, 03:43 AM
I have gotten to nine magic ink and when I went to do the other one it said I had only did seven. I don't know it this is a bug but this has happened twice. Help me!

Have you tried force closing your game then restarting it? Also deleting and reinstalling?

11-28-12, 04:25 AM
I suggest you focus on that goal and buy a ton of the mushroom circles. Only use your energy on that until your goal is complete. It works for me, though that's only how I finish tasks.