PDA

View Full Version : Magic pages missing from workshop.

Kali_Ma
10-27-12, 03:45 PM
I am working on "A Translator's Tome" and have crafted 5/10 of the magic pages, but now magic page is missing from my workshop items. I have the fine parchment crafted and several magic inks, but can't make the page itself anymore. I did check to make sure that the all button was toggled in the workshop. I am on an iPhone 3 iOS6.

greygull
10-27-12, 05:22 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, which game, and what's happening.

WinniePoooh
10-27-12, 08:40 PM
I'm working on it too. I made all the 10 sheets and 4 completd with the magic ink. From last night in my works shops I miss the choice to write the pages with the magic ink too and also that one to assembly the translator book. I think to miss also other choices to do flowers pots, as I have only the one to do the white flowers.
So I can't work anymore on the translator book. I saw that there was an update (10/25/12) and I downloaded it, but it didn't help at all.

I am working on "A Translator's Tome" and have crafted 5/10 of the magic pages, but now magic page is missing from my workshop items. I have the fine parchment crafted and several magic inks, but can't make the page itself anymore. I did check to make sure that the all button was toggled in the workshop. I am on an iPhone 3 iOS6.

PikaSquirrel
10-30-12, 04:51 PM
Once you finish crafting Fine Parchment and Magic Ink to complete the goal "Magic Ink and Pages" the option to create the Magic Pages will appear in the Workshop.

WinniePoooh
10-30-12, 06:10 PM
Oh, ok thanks.
I didn't know, I was confused. I also stopped to do magic ink. Now I haven't anymore glimmer dust.
I will try.

Thanks.

corko111
03-17-13, 12:19 AM
I finished all the ink and pages and was able to build 1 magic page but now that option is missing from workshop. ?

maguar
03-17-13, 01:51 AM
Make sure you have the tab on all on special. Of you have it on materials or decorations you won't see it.

corko111
03-17-13, 03:39 AM
Yeah I have checked in both and it's deffinately gone. I'm level 17 ATM perhaps it wasn't meant to show up till a later level????

maguar
03-17-13, 04:43 AM
It's limited by goal not by level. Which quests do you currently have?

corko111
03-17-13, 06:10 AM
Up to letter 3, master botanist, find the magic garden. Love caravan resource upgrade. Wood or wood not. Animal luxeries. Builder caravan. Necessary truffle. High steaks. Sir piglets worth. That's where I'm at. It was just funny that it let me build one

maguar
03-17-13, 02:35 PM
Ok I think you'll need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to have a look it. They'll have a better idea of what happened and how to fix it. Make sure you respond to the automated email that gets sent out first.