PDA

View Full Version : Foliage idea.

goughy999
10-27-12, 01:39 PM
Since the price increase to get rid of bitter barks etc i think it could be good if we could keep the foliage but move it around. Even if we had to pay a small fee to unlock the item and place it wherever we wanted I think it would be worth it.

laurentice
10-27-12, 08:14 PM
Yeah I agree with you!! Since we have unlocked the expansion already we should be able to move the foliage and trees and stuff around! It just doesn't make sense that we have to pay and wait for each expansion, and pay an awful lot and still have to wait again for each foliage and tree to be cleared!!!

10-27-12, 08:47 PM
I think we should feed it to the dragons as well.

Takiofallen
10-27-12, 10:17 PM
The thing is TL is treating has not explained how the game works. We play this game and think we own the land, the truth is we don't. We have to first buy the space we want to expand to then we also have to pay to clear it up. While the idea is great it does not get ride of the foliage. Eventually we would run out of places to move it and have to pay to get rid of it.

mymummy789
10-28-12, 04:35 AM
Since the price increase to get rid of bitter barks etc i think it could be good if we could keep the foliage but move it around. Even if we had to pay a small fee to unlock the item and place it wherever we wanted I think it would be worth it.

I would willingly pay a small fee to be able to move the foliage etc. Brilliant idea :D

Martin323
10-28-12, 05:32 AM
Yep me too... The small trees for example are quite nice and would look good as decoration for the island. Good idea!

kwhales
10-28-12, 06:49 AM
I think we should feed it to the dragons as well.

OMG--this is a fantastic idea--why can't the ****ed weed turn into food for the dragons. at least our 800-990k we spend wouldn't be spent in vain. we would actually get something in return--food.

mattyboo1
10-28-12, 08:03 AM
Agree we should at lest be able to move it to an unneeded spot

Know1LykMe
12-15-12, 12:54 PM
Yep me too... The small trees for example are quite nice and would look good as decoration for the island. Good idea!

This is exactly how I feel. I keep trying to fit things between the trees I like but it's as if they are intentionally spaced so habitats won't fit there. I'm determined though to keep some. I don't think dragons would like barren land. Haha

nikky2012
12-15-12, 01:01 PM
It would be nice to have. Adds to the decorations.

clarknova81
12-15-12, 01:10 PM
Good idea! We could also be able to store them, some of them are really pretty... I also like the idea of turning them into food!