PDA

View Full Version : TL Needs to rework rares.

Takiofallen
10-27-12, 11:44 AM
OK we know that we have common, rare, super rare and ultra rare.

Has any one noticed that the super rare dragons alone have a different rarity scale. If super rares all give us the same percentages of breeding why are there gold prices different. Look at the LE's they range from 500 gold to 1400 gold?? If they are all equal shouldn't they all cost the same? So from this point on i will calculate a dragons rareness by it's gold price.

bdocc
10-27-12, 12:08 PM
I don't think the gold price is very important, very few people buy dragons with gold.

jrodt333
10-27-12, 12:27 PM
The gold price depends on the dragon's colors. A yellow/red super rare costs more than a light/purple super rare because yellow and red are unlocked earlier than light and purple.

chewytwix
10-27-12, 12:36 PM
I want to cry because I can't get ANY of the LE dragons. luck luck luck luck luck poison poison poison poison poison...repeat.

Takiofallen
10-27-12, 10:06 PM
You have know idea i know people who have bought LE's Infinities and diamonds.
I don't think the gold price is very important, very few people buy dragons with gold.

Takiofallen
10-27-12, 10:11 PM
you are 100% wrong the light/purple super rare cost1250 and 1400 gold the air/fire don't go over 500. Check you market good brother. Also i am a vet DS player a island dragon cost 200 gold and it's common. A magic cost 200 gold and it's rare......... yeah numbers don't lie
The gold price depends on the dragon's colors. A yellow/red super rare costs more than a light/purple super rare because yellow and red are unlocked earlier than light and purple.