PDA

View Full Version : Bright pulsing lights?

brittney91590
10-27-12, 10:16 AM
:confused:I was playing and suddenly two buildings started shing really bright and kind of pulsing lighting up the whole kindome...what does that mean and was I supposed to do something!

maguar
10-27-12, 12:20 PM
Usually that's a crafting building and means you've finished crafting the item. Try clicking on it to collect the item.

brittney91590
10-27-12, 11:11 PM
No, this happened totally random on buildings I already had awhile, my Sparkling mine and one of my stables, but not my second Stable, and lasted 10 seconds or more...it was cool, but I keep wondering if I was supposed to be doing something while it was going on??????

doodlebug8
10-29-12, 08:09 PM
So far I've only gotten that bright glow right before I level up. It starts as a little purpleish ball glowing in the area I'm in and then swooshy music happens and tada, new level.

brittney91590
11-28-12, 09:49 AM
Yeah it just happened again, where all the different building flashed bright, but I didn't level up. Weird

Mommy467
12-01-12, 08:12 PM
Happened to me twice while harvesting glimmerbulbs.

maguar
12-01-12, 08:16 PM
This has been passed onto for investigation.

irishmeagan
12-02-12, 04:22 PM
This just happened to me! I wasn't doing anything but waiting for one more energy. It came from all over. I leveled up yesterday. :)?

queenofpolharcity
04-15-13, 09:33 AM
Yeah it just happened again, where all the different building flashed bright, but I didn't level up. Weird

Ok, yall, I've been going nuts about this and I'm so glad I found y'all on here talking about it! I have had this happen to me about 5 times -- just randomly, wild crazy lightening starts to flash all over the kingdom and lasts just long enough for me to see it, and grab up the IPad and turn it to show my husband so he won't think I'm nuts!

Never the same time-- not while leveling up, while harvesting, or anything else I was doing and I have tried to force it, but couldn't! It is wild! If y'all can figure it out, I'd love to know what it is...

MBRBTBRB
04-17-13, 12:07 AM
I've seen it too, about four times, most recently was when suddenly a love spire had really bright flashing sparkles for a couple of seconds.

I *think* it may happen when a neighbour helps by visiting me and clicking the love-heart for a building.

rene2222
04-17-13, 02:11 AM
yeah...i had this sudden sparkles too once.

robotparade
11-02-14, 07:39 PM
This just happened to me - flashing lighting, blue swirls, etc. it was cool, but I wish there would be a cool result, like fee gems or something.

danzplace
11-02-14, 07:45 PM
This has happened on and off to me for about 4 months. I assumed it was happening because I was in my kingdom when someone else was too. Sometimes it freezes my game and I lose points. Mostly it's like white fireworks all over the town...

mcb397
11-02-14, 08:00 PM
I got that a couple times today. Like little fireworks going off in my corn field.

zenobia42
11-02-14, 08:28 PM
I've gotten this a couple times. The first time totally freaked me out. My kingdom lit up like 4th of July fireworks, flashing, scaring me. No clue what causes it. It's an interesting mystery.

zenobia42
11-03-14, 10:42 AM
I just had them again! I checked my news feed as well and no visitors in the last 2 hours. Nor new gifts. No craft buildings finished their work. No crops finished growing. No coin buildings became ready for collection. No adventure returned (in fact, I sent one out a few minutes before - one last desperate attempt to get a hay ride from trick-or-treating). And I was staring at the screen doing nothing for like a minute before it happened. It's SO weird!

ETA: In the time it took me to type this, my news feed updated, and I see TWO nice neighbors visited very recently, 14 seconds apart, a short enough timespan that they could have both been looking for stars to pop at the same time. Could it be that the sparkles, which don't happen often enough to indicate one person visiting - could it mean that TWO people are visiting / sparkling up your place at the same time???

CharmOfLea
11-03-14, 01:01 PM
Just happened to me as well, right about the time the Haloween Event ended. Could it be a mark for events?