PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

sunnybabi1986
10-27-12, 08:59 AM
So with the return of the Limited Edition dragons, I have seen neighbors and players on here joyfully posting that they *finally* are getting LE dragons. Many people seem ti have at least 2 different ones. But me? I am still painstakingly waiting 17-21 hrs each breeding time as I hatch yet another common dragon each time. Not a single LE for me. I'm feeling rather lonely and frutrated right now, please tell me I'm not the only one with seemingly the worst luck in history?!

summersalt
10-27-12, 09:05 AM
I cant get anything but poisons. Not even a familiar. Lol. I got two pumpkins when the pumpkin first came out. Since the return of the LEs and the new zombie and boo, ive gotten one life, 6 poisons, and currently a magic. A magic from breeding forest and coral. Lol shaking my head

Lynnmck8882
Jope my g friend n I r still hopelessly failing. We dont even have a pumpkin.:confused:

Lolas_Kryptonite
No you're not!

And because we're neighbours, we should console each other at this difficult time. lol

It'll be hilarious (but not really) that if after the 11 days are up.... I'm still in exactly the same position. 0 LE's.

I haven't even managed to pick up a rare or super rare of anything! except for my 4th familiar (which I don't want.....)

I just want to get at least 1!

Lynnmck8882
10-27-12, 09:06 AM
Nope not Jope lol

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-27-12, 09:07 AM
Jope my g friend n I r still hopelessly failing. We dont even have a pumpkin.:confused:

I don't have a pumpkin either. I thought to myself that I'd try for the pumpkin after I'd got the other 3 under my belt.....
Wishful thinking!!!

suriasen
10-27-12, 10:12 AM
i think you should change the pair, dont use the same pair again and again. i used magic and forest, 3 tries, no luck at all, all poison. then change it to familiar forest, first try, 28 hours. good luck!

sunnybabi1986
10-27-12, 10:27 AM
I've actually tried every combo involving each of the colors...magic/forest, magic/poison, magic/familiar, poison/familiar, forest/familiar...well, I could go on & on, really. Same with the pumpkin dragon...tried fire/air, honeybee/eagle, fire/honeybee, yada yada & so on. But mot a single LE. Not even a rare or super rare....only commons. I am cursed!!! Lol.

jamielee1111
10-27-12, 10:57 AM
I can't get the Zombie or Boo. I've tried every combination and even bought gold to speed things up and nothing. I'm ready to throw the towel in on ALL of the TL games. Seems like they make chances nearly impossible for people but keep giving you goal to install ANOTHER TL game. I don't want to keep playing if I can't even get the simple stuff!

Takiofallen
10-27-12, 11:16 AM
Welcome me to the club of no LE's not a single one. i have nothing but fails, but hey we have 9 days left so looking at the glass half full

empress2013
10-27-12, 11:16 AM
I dont have one and most likely wont get one before time is up. This is why I dont spend a penny on this game

gsedai
10-28-12, 12:10 AM
been trying for a while now.....i get luck, familiar, poison, familiar, familiar but no LE none of them

erxi9
10-28-12, 01:07 AM
Knowing I'm not alone.
A little relieved..

s_lynne
10-28-12, 01:10 AM
Not a single LE either. Haven't even gotten a Familiar!!

Here are my results so far:

Magic x Forest
1. Used gold to speed breeding-Poison
2. Poison
3. Poison
4. Used gold to speed breeding-Poison
5. Poison
6. Used gold to speed breeding-Magic
7. Magic
8. Poison
9. Poison
10. Poison

I just switched the order to Forest x Magic and I'm gettin another Poison Dragon-21 hours. My best friend got ALL the LE Dragons on either his first or second try. I lost all motivation!!

sunnybabi1986
10-28-12, 06:46 AM
I'm trying a Light/(green,purple) combo now, in hopes that it'll give me either Witch, Zombie, or Boo.

So far I've gotten a Luck & a Fuzzy. I'm so sick of breeding magic/Forest & only getting Poisons, thought I'd shake it up a bit. We'll see what happens. Waiting on a Fuzzy breeding right now.

Defintely relieved to know I'm not alone! Thank you all for responding...I was getting pretty morose hearing all the "I got a LE on my first try!" posts. It's not as easy as it sometimes appears to be.

Nefertekas
10-28-12, 08:53 AM
Don't think we should mix more than the requested colors, unless we want a chance at breeding something we don't have yet. (A pegasus would be nice though, lol). Although the fail times may be less in some cases,but still, with more colors there's only more of a chance to fail.
I got the zombie and for that I am glad. Will try for boo for a few days. If I don't get it I might try for pumpkin AGAIN, but not sure if I wanna... And I certainly don't think I'll go for the witch. Tired of poisons from last time.

sunnybabi1986
10-28-12, 09:40 AM
Don't think we should mix more than the requested colors, unless we want a chance at breeding something we don't have yet. (A pegasus would be nice though, lol). Although the fail times may be less in some cases,but still, with more colors there's only more of a chance to fail.
I got the zombie and for that I am glad. Will try for boo for a few days. If I don't get it I might try for pumpkin AGAIN, but not sure if I wanna... And I certainly don't think I'll go for the witch. Tired of poisons from last time.

In my experience, the super rare dragons I have acquired have almost ALL come from 3-4 color combo breedings. When I go specific(2 colors only), which I've done, it has taken me 50+ breedings to get a rare/super rare, whereas adding extra colors guarantees me a rare/super rare about every 5 breedings or so.

This is just my experience, though �� Everyone seems to have different methods of getting rare/super rares.

gsedai
10-29-12, 04:46 AM
i keep getting common, i have been mixing 3 colours, last time with 2 colours combo, i got only familiar and poison fed up of seeing that 21hrs

and still no LE worse comes to worse I will end up with a Pegasus which I dont have.

totaltechno
10-29-12, 05:26 AM
I have 1 Pumpkin, 0 Familiars, and have hatched and sold 13 Poisons.

ash717
10-29-12, 06:22 AM
I don't have ANY of them on 2 devices and its not for lack of trying. 21, 21, 21, repeat repeat. You'd think with a 2/4 chance at a limited Halloween purple/green monster there would be a 12 or 28 achieved, but nooooo!

ash717
10-29-12, 06:24 AM
Err dragon not monster, wrong game :)

azychan
10-29-12, 06:40 AM
I dont have any LE dragons, all i've got are poison poison and poison

SamKanj
10-29-12, 07:44 AM
It's getting pretty lame, I'm trying for a Zombie/Witch but all I seem to get is Poison/Familiar, I've tried a lot of combinations but all led to a failure.. I hope I'll get a limited edition dragon before the time is up.. Wish me luck and pray for me :)

jaspertine
10-29-12, 08:43 AM
I still dony have any le dragons. They made them to hard to get. I am breeding fuzzy and magic, maybe i will get a le dragon. So far all i have gotten are fuzzies. How do you breed familier

jewelz22
10-29-12, 09:19 AM
I got 27 straight poisons in a row then back to back got the zombie and witch.. Got pumpkin and ghost on first try....

Riticakes
10-29-12, 09:25 AM
I got a pumpkin after many, many tries when it first came out. I haven't gotten a boo, witch, or zombie dragon. I keep getting poison/luck dragons and nothing else. It is pretty discouraging. Hopefully I will get lucky though, who knows?

sunnybabi1986
10-29-12, 09:36 AM
I keep getting Luck dragons, getting sick of them now.

Still not a single LE for me. I envy you all who even have 1. Ah well, life goes on, I suppose... :)

msvidkiller13
10-29-12, 10:25 AM
I think their ought to be club of Not the Only One :) I keep getting the same as most and not one limited :) I am glad though they brought them back as most of players don't get even info about what is going on with TL let alone get any good dragons due to the cost of just trig to play.

danettestoop
10-29-12, 11:22 AM
Same here.. I don't even get Familiar (which I still don;t have on level 63), got around 30 poisons so far and as for the Pumpkin I got around 20 Firestorms there..

sunnybabi1986
10-29-12, 11:34 AM
Same here.. I don't even get Familiar (which I still don;t have on level 63), got around 30 poisons so far and as for the Pumpkin I got around 20 Firestorms there..

Lol. Yes, this ^^^

dragnonia
10-29-12, 02:16 PM
I am in the same boat. My bf plays as well he started after I roped him into trying. And every breed he is getting a super rare it seems. He has multiple of many super rares... He even has a pumpkin and a witch dragon. I only have a few super rares and NO LE dragons :( so unfair. But I guess it is all up to luck and chance all I have to say is I better get the diamond before he does or I will be supremely unimpressed lol.

sunnybabi1986
11-01-12, 02:41 PM
Still not a single LE dragon for me...any others out there w/o any LE's at all?

Seeing all these adorable Witch and Boo dragons on everyone else's islands is making me sad today. I have a good majority of neighbors who have almost all 4 LE ones...none for me :(

badger8
11-01-12, 03:04 PM
--------> ME! <-------- Not one despite trying for all of them. As I posted in another thread, the icing on the cake was when I just got fed up & decided to go back to Wizard/Fairy. First attempt.....POISON.
Almost heaved iPad out the window.
:(

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-01-12, 03:34 PM
Still not a single LE dragon for me...any others out there w/o any LE's at all?

Seeing all these adorable Witch and Boo dragons on everyone else's islands is making me sad today. I have a good majority of neighbors who have almost all 4 LE ones...none for me :(

I know exactly how you feel!

sunnybabi1986
11-01-12, 03:50 PM
I know exactly how you feel!

I know you do... :)

Takiofallen
11-01-12, 03:58 PM
I have not even tried for all just one and nothing ahhhhh glad the ipad didnt take that journey
--------> ME! <-------- Not one despite trying for all of them. As I posted in another thread, the icing on the cake was when I just got fed up & decided to go back to Wizard/Fairy. First attempt.....POISON.
Almost heaved iPad out the window.
:(

moostermine
11-01-12, 03:58 PM
For a laugh I am keeping all my baby lucks until I run out of room or LE s are gone! Don't know how many I sold before I thought of this but I think I have 11 besides the 2 adults:)

empress2013
11-01-12, 05:37 PM
I dont have one and most likely wont get one before time is up. This is why I dont spend a penny on this game

I guess I have to eat my words...i got a zombie! Still didnt spend a penny. Even tho I was going for a witch. But I'll take zombie :)

dorumon210
11-01-12, 06:09 PM
I got a witch and two pumpkins when they first came out but since the addition of the zombie and boo dragons all I have been getting are poison and luck dragons. I even started playing two other TL games in an attempt to get enough gold to buy a second nest but I'm still short a lot and probably won't get to buy it in time... I really hope they're released again next year.

krisypie1
11-01-12, 07:29 PM
I can't get the Zombie or Boo. I've tried every combination and even bought gold to speed things up and nothing. I'm ready to throw the towel in on ALL of the TL games. Seems like they make chances nearly impossible for people but keep giving you goal to install ANOTHER TL game. I don't want to keep playing if I can't even get the simple stuff!

I got one Zombie with the Witch and Seabreeze, and I got the Boo with Light and Aether Dragon.