PDA

View Full Version : Game is extremely slow after last update

10-27-12, 07:48 AM
İ use galaxy nexus with android 4.1.1 default. Speed was not too bad before last update. But now its extremely laggy. My isp very good, that's the last update what happened.

What to do?

10-27-12, 02:00 PM
And also very frequently out of sync that i usually have to plant 3 times for one time. İt happens with both strong mobile and wireless connection.

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 05:37 PM
I am sending you the same fix for a few other players, let me know if this helps.

1. Close all background applications (freeing up memory resources will increase performance)
2. Update to Farm Story: Halloween (in the App store)
3. Delete and reinstall the game (if you run into any issues)
Note: It's not uncommon for large boards to experience decreases in gameplay performance on older devices.

Will iOS get farm story Halloween?

10-27-12, 07:22 PM
I am sending you the same fix for a few other players, let me know if this helps.

1. Close all background applications (freeing up memory resources will increase performance)
2. Update to Farm Story: Halloween (in the App store)
3. Delete and reinstall the game (if you run into any issues)
Note: It's not uncommon for large boards to experience decreases in gameplay performance on older devices.

Will iOS get farm story Halloween?
I have checked on Apple store, there isn't any Farm Story Halloween version.
If you have installed the latest IOS & latest games version, You don't need to uninstall the apps. just turn it off your device and turn it on again.
If it is still happening the steps you suppose to do is to contact games developer. That's mean there is an issue with the game coding.

kooky panda
10-27-12, 08:32 PM
I have checked on Apple store, there isn't any Farm Story Halloween version.
If you have installed the latest IOS & latest games version, You don't need to uninstall the apps. just turn it off your device and turn it on again.
If it is still happening the steps you suppose to do is to contact games developer. That's mean there is an issue with the game coding.
This Thread is discussing android issues. There is a farm halloween for android.

10-28-12, 02:18 AM
This Thread is discussing android issues. There is a farm halloween for android.

Yes, i know that but i give the answer for DreamyHaze mentioned about IOS too. KK put your eyes back pls

ybrookt
10-28-12, 02:56 AM
My farm also stalls after the last update. Some of my crops are missing on the screen and I have to touch several times to collect. Several other kinks as well. The screen seems to be at a different position than as shown resulting in plowing new space. My samsung galaxy SIII.

carolinatrombone1
11-02-12, 05:25 PM
I have an Droid Charge. FArm Story has worked great on it until this last update. Picking crops is very slow. It will freeze if I hit one plot more than about one per second. This quadruples my time. Also changing screens is sometimes distorted. It seems as if the pixels have changed slightly and stretched some images differently. I restart my phone multiple times daily. I will try to uninstall the game and reinstall the game, but it is very slow on my phone as well. My Droid was my first farm, but I'm thinking about dropping it before my goal of 4 leaves per non diamond'ed crop. I have one on my iPad and that one works very fast and efficient. I do LOVE that when you are watering you can touch one star and it "harvests" at least 4. That is great. Weirdly enough it isn't as slow when I plow or plant it is just when I collect. Hopefully there will be an update soon that fixes this if a reinstall doesn't help.

Baraze
11-04-12, 12:01 AM
I've done everything asked and even removed some buildings thinking that would help. But it's still lagging and takes time for the crop I'm harvesting to finish. The horror of it all is that I got the buried treasure parts completed twice but it lagged so much it didn't go to my board. As I had to go to a other farm to get the planting to take effect.

Boo.org.

cgval47
11-08-12, 02:27 PM
Ya, I'm extremely laggy too since the last update. Started calling this game "take forever to do anything story" harvesting is the slowest definitely. takes me at least 20 minutes to harvest and plant where it used to take 5

Sherecycles
11-09-12, 02:36 PM
I'm having the same issue with it going sllllowly since the last update. It's crazy

bdocc
11-09-12, 02:56 PM
My game is working normally as usual.

11-13-12, 08:00 AM
Of course lag may occur in all games with any reasons but here we want to mention the point that lag started after last patch update. May you please kindly just "unpatch", "downdate" the game to the old version please ?

Sorry to hear about this for you and others lagging. I have been testing these issues and have found a few noteworthy elements:

1. Busy boards - If you have giant board/farm with several items or your whole game is covered in items, you have a higher chance to lag.
2. Device - If you have an outdated device, which varies so check accordingly with your device compared to those available, your game may not perform as expected.
3. Connection issues - This is something I cannot test all the time as the connection on your device could be delayed and different when you report and different for me testing.

Why do I lag (because this is common for all online games)? Well your device is connecting to our servers from space (possibly, most cells do), and depending on location, time of day for stress, etc. you may lag.

4. Performance issues on our part - This is what I am looking for, so if you can provide more details on the when, how, why, for when this occurs it will help me provide more details for the developers so we can patch this issue and others in future updates.

Please keep sending in reports (here or email us), it helps.

pinkster73
11-13-12, 08:14 AM
Of course lag may occur in all games with any reasons but here we want to mention the point that lag started after last patch update. May you please kindly just "unpatch", "downdate" the game to the old version please ?

This will never happen. You can uninstall the last update though.