PDA

View Full Version : Request wool

Troubadura
10-27-12, 04:28 AM
Why is my nbr able to request wool for the Mill and i'm not?

ivestj84
10-27-12, 04:50 AM
I don't have that option either! Also, (sorry this is not relevant to this topic) I noticed that some of my neighbours are still able to request glimmerdust from me, but I am no longer able to since after the update, which is fair enough. I tried all morning to harvest from mushrooms, grass, etc..., but glimmerdusts are very hard to find! Practically none.

GTMoney
10-27-12, 05:07 AM
Users on older versions of Castle Story (1.1 or earlier) may still be able to request certain building materials from their neighbors. However, these older versions are subject to downsides including bugs (such as the 99 cap quest progress bug), and fewer goals.

The ability to request any non-craftable building item from neighbors was a significant and unintended design restriction. In the long run, it devalues all items in the game by allowing players to conjure dozens per day out of thin air.

The Glimmerdust drop rate is being discussed internally. On my personal account, I have a nice farm of Mushrooms that I collect from several times per day. For higher-level players, Red Mushroom Rings have a chance to drop up to two Glimmerdust. Combined with gifts from friends (who often send dust), I find I have enough to meet my needs.

ivestj84
10-27-12, 12:41 PM
Ah, thanks for the info. Heading back to the game to get more red mushroom rings (fingers crossed)!

hmgdanielson
10-27-12, 01:17 PM
I found that the drop rate of Glimmerdust from the red mushrooms was so much less than the mushroom patches, that even though the rings drop two, they still end up dropping less.

Unless that's been changed... ;)

laVirtualCloset
10-28-12, 09:46 AM
I found that the drop rate of Glimmerdust from the red mushrooms was so much less than the mushroom patches, that even though the rings drop two, they still end up dropping less.

Unless that's been changed... ;)

Agreed, the red mushroom glimmerdust drop rate is not measuring up. Hopefully it has changed but currently not impressed.

midnightmeerkat
10-28-12, 12:17 PM
I have 4 red mushroom circles and they drop 2 every 6-8 times, I was finding that the other mushroom patches were only giving 1 per every 6-8 times

pcoote
10-28-12, 02:23 PM
I have 12 red mushrooms circles and if I collect from all I usually get 2 to 6 every time. Never got 0 so I guess the answer is to invest in a large mushroom patch like I did

laVirtualCloset
10-28-12, 09:03 PM
I have 12 red mushrooms circles and if I collect from all I usually get 2 to 6 every time. Never got 0 so I guess the answer is to invest in a large mushroom patch like I did

That payout is not representative of everyone's experience.

IngeVienna
10-29-12, 01:25 AM
we need 60 wool for the windmill and cannot request for it!
the stable gives every 4 hours 1 wool!
fine! if you don't sleep, you can collect them in 10 days!
will need a lot of coffe at night :-)

MHz_
10-29-12, 01:38 AM

There's also sheep. You can buy them for gems or earn them through adventures :)

IngeVienna
10-29-12, 01:48 AM
which adventure? I have only the slot "adventure" and I don't make it

sweetthing1
10-29-12, 07:44 AM

Yes I noticed that too...along with all the royal beams and blocks...having a hard time getting all the jewels needed to construct....this building will take awhile....the glue also is time consuming...I think the moral is they are really slowing the game down....getting a bit frustrated....

sweetthing1
10-29-12, 07:45 AM
Which adventures give you sheep....I've done all of them for my level.....

pcoote
10-29-12, 10:22 AM
M
That payout is not representative of everyone's experience.

I don't mean 2 to 6 individual drops but since red circles when they do drop don't drop only 1 they always drop 2, I mean 2 to 6 actual glimmer dust or 1 to 3 drops when harvesting all 12 circles.

hopesdragons
10-29-12, 12:13 PM
Which adventures give you sheep....I've done all of them for my level.....

I got one from the roaming bandits adventure. Just keep doing them. You get something different each time.

mymummy789
10-29-12, 12:22 PM
I hope it doesnt matter which quest you do. I only ever seem to have the parts to complete the "search the vault" quest. Tried to gather the bits for the other two but then something else will crop up that requires gems so I can't forge the swords or I need to make lanterns to expand, etc!!

GTMoney
10-29-12, 12:42 PM
There are indeed Sheep in the Vault! They may be a bit rare, but every time you send your knights on that adventure, they have a chance to come back with a Sheep. (Or a Pig!)

mymummy789
10-29-12, 12:50 PM
There are indeed Sheep in the Vault! They may be a bit rare, but every time you send your knights on that adventure, they have a chance to come back with a Sheep. (Or a Pig!)

that is good to know!! My jewels will be tied up for some time, having bought the windmill which requires a considerable number of Royal materials, so the vault is going to get searched every day for a while!!

midnightmeerkat
11-01-12, 04:43 PM
I bought a sheep to help with the wool but it is taking forever to mature

mymummy789
11-02-12, 02:39 AM

Just thought I would say that this morning I got a sheep from searching the vault :D

kooky panda
11-02-12, 07:05 AM
Just thought I would say that this morning I got a sheep from searching the vault :D

which adventure ?

kattybell
11-02-12, 07:06 AM
which adventure ?

I got a sheep too, from Hunt Roaming Bandits.

mymummy789
11-02-12, 08:33 AM
which adventure ?

the first one, which I think is just called "search the vault"