PDA

View Full Version : some questions about bakery story

mybabymaomao
10-26-12, 06:41 PM
hello guys
i have some questions about the bakery story.
1, how we determine a day? ex: i'm living in Canada. i can't send gift at 23h, but in the mid night 1am, i can't not send gift to my friend neither. a day is not start from 1am.
2, the receiving gift
everyone has a limite of receiving limite for a day. i get it. but if i don't accept it, do i still have the quota?
or the limite includes all gift sent to me not the gift i accepted?
3, request for gift
is there a limite of a day? the same problem as the question 1, when is the new day starts?

It's so weird

sinc823
10-27-12, 03:34 AM
Hello, I live in Canada as well:)
You can start gifting exactly 12 am sharp and start receiving 20 gifts.
The day starts at 12 am, however when you cook, a recipe that says one day is actually 22 hours in TL system.
Yes if you decline a gift, you can still receive gifts until you reach 20 max.
You can only request for 20 parts a day.
Like I said before, everything sets back to zero 12 am
Hope this helps!

arale_norimaki
10-27-12, 06:32 AM
hello guys
i have some questions about the bakery story.
1, how we determine a day? ex: i'm living in Canada. i can't send gift at 23h, but in the mid night 1am, i can't not send gift to my friend neither. a day is not start from 1am.
2, the receiving gift
everyone has a limite of receiving limite for a day. i get it. but if i don't accept it, do i still have the quota?
or the limite includes all gift sent to me not the gift i accepted?
3, request for gift
is there a limite of a day? the same problem as the question 1, when is the new day starts?

It's so weird

1. The day resumes at midnight Pacific Time

2. You have to refuse the gift to empty the space inyour 20 gifts quota to get other gifts. While waiting for you to accept or refuse, the system counts gifts into your daily quota

3. You can not receive more than 20 acceptances. Yu should not send more than 20 either because it kind of messes with the servers and most of them get stuck and are sent days later

mybabymaomao
10-27-12, 07:46 AM
Hello, I live in Canada as well:)
You can start gifting exactly 12 am sharp and start receiving 20 gifts.
The day starts at 12 am, however when you cook, a recipe that says one day is actually 22 hours in TL system.
Yes if you decline a gift, you can still receive gifts until you reach 20 max.
You can only request for 20 parts a day.
Like I said before, everything sets back to zero 12 am
Hope this helps!

great, thanks a lot.
Maybe i live in Montreal, this is the est time. lol

mybabymaomao
10-27-12, 07:48 AM
1. The day resumes at midnight Pacific Time

2. You have to refuse the gift to empty the space inyour 20 gifts quota to get other gifts. While waiting for you to accept or refuse, the system counts gifts into your daily quota

3. You can not receive more than 20 acceptances. Yu should not send more than 20 either because it kind of messes with the servers and most of them get stuck and are sent days later

Thank you, you are so nice
have a good week-end for you and sinc823

D780
10-27-12, 03:41 PM
great, thanks a lot.
Maybe i live in Montreal, this is the est time. lol

as sinc823's game time change @ 12am., I assume that she lives in B.C. I live in AB., game starts new day @ 1am. If this's corrected, your game's new day should start @ 3am
hope this help ;)