PDA

View Full Version : My Diamond Secret!

CJ525
10-26-12, 06:12 PM
This goes for everyone struggling to get a diamond... I have some tips!

First off, I have 3 Diamonds. Here are the combos and some tips on how to get a diamond.

Combo #1 (7th Try): Sea Buffalo (Lv6, Watro) + Palmwing (Lv4, Windro)
Combo #2 (2nd Try): Inferoo (Lv7, Twig) + Birdball (Lv7, Chirrup)
Combo #3 (1st Try): Furball (Lv7, Fuzzy) + Mosstrich (Lv7, Windro)

The key is... if you keep trying one combo, (let's say Sea Buffalo + Palmwing, for example), and you get some rare breeds, keep breeding! Usually after you breed a shell lizard, you will most likely end up getting a diamond! If you keep getting wavewings from the same combo, in my case, wavewings, wait until your 5th wavewing in a row, and switch the combo to a different breed, like inferoo + birdball for exapmle. You may get a few rares if you keep doing that, after your 5th common.

Here's something that happened to me...

When I was trying for diamond with SeaBuff + Palmwing, I got an ecogoo, wavewing, inferoo, shell lizard, birdball, shell lizard, diamond pegasus.

Get it? It's complicated but it works. :)

If you have any questions please leave a message on my wall. My ID is joeyc0417, not cj525. Thanks! Good luck everyone!

P.S. Come to my wall for a huge list of helpful info! :)

CJ525
10-26-12, 06:15 PM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u497/joeyc0417/B5959ECE-15EA-403E-ABC3-72DA02B3CB1A-485-000000331ABFE7F8.jpg

My diamonds :)

ID: joeyc0417

bdocc
10-26-12, 07:35 PM
Nice design, great job!

Miquilis
10-27-12, 10:25 AM
I used Mosstrich and Furball for well over 50 attempts and while they gave me a lot of shells as well as other rares they never gave me a diamond but maybe I should try them again if getting shells is a good sign.

ladyj0y
11-01-12, 10:23 AM
I AM SO THANKFULL. I lost hope. Seriously! But than I tried what you said. I ve got a Fuzzy (Watro) lvl 6 and a Palmwing (Windro) lvl 4 and at the 4th time..I got it..it was unbelieveble. FOR ME!?
AMAZING! Guy, try this or this method. I never got enough patiened...and tried everytime different combos, but I think this is the best Advice...Thank you so much

bdocc
11-01-12, 12:10 PM
Thanks for telling us but I've tried basically all those combos and didn't get it!

11-01-12, 01:43 PM
do you know how many times i tried Sea Buffalo (Epic) and Palmwing( Epic)???? TEN!!!! TEN!!! I JUST CANT GET IT!!!! :(

benbever
11-02-12, 03:13 AM
You forgot to mention you also have to get incredibly lucky as well. Just breeding the same pair and getting some rares doesn't do anything, except well, get some rares.

bigbux3
11-02-12, 06:37 AM
I'm going to try this, because I really need a Pegasus! Thanks for your information joey! :)

bigbux3
11-06-12, 08:05 AM
I got a Shell Lizard, then a Mosstrich. No luck at all. I've tried Sea Buffalo and Palmwing, do I switch it now?

cedkugedchgd
11-06-12, 08:10 AM
wait.. you only tried two times?! keep on trying your pegasus with the sams combo! :)

ladyj0y
11-06-12, 08:23 AM
no...I got it on th 4th try...that's the secret...be patient..that always was my fault. But no Luck on DS ;__; I don't know how to get the diamond dragon ;___; wich dragons and namecombo will be the best? But the most are talking about the LE-Dragons at the moment

bigbux3
11-06-12, 04:41 PM
wait.. you only tried two times?! keep on trying your pegasus with the sams combo! :)

No, I tried 5 or 6 times.

h4z4rd_do11
11-07-12, 11:29 AM
Thanks! Got it on my first try. Inferoo and Birdball ;)

cedkugedchgd
11-07-12, 11:52 AM
congrats :D

Miquilis
11-07-12, 02:33 PM
I finally got my first 44 hour breed time! I might actually cry.

Not sure which thread is best to leave the combo on but I got mine with lvl10 Forest Scarab called Daiko on the left and lvl10 Wavewing called Muckfred on the right.

Personally I really liked the method of breeding water/leaf/shell/air as the four elements as the breed time for common mosters you get is short so you don't have to wait though long breeding times and can make more attempts faster - also for me I didn't have the King Clam or Eguana either so I could try for them at the same time. I got both of them too from the same combo so once I get my diamond bred and hatched and get the combos I'll be one of those annoyingly happy people with all the current monsters :D

cedkugedchgd
11-08-12, 06:00 AM
awww congrats *-*

bigbux3
11-08-12, 07:40 AM
Still no peg. I've tried SeaBuff and Palmwing about 7 or 9 times. I got Ecogoo then Palmwing 2 times in a row, then tried Inferoo and Birdball, got another Ecogoo and then got a Griffin. Now what do I do?

cedkugedchgd
11-08-12, 08:02 AM
just keep trying, bigbux! don't give up and try to focus on one combo! :)

Miquilis
11-08-12, 12:46 PM
Still no peg. I've tried SeaBuff and Palmwing about 7 or 9 times. I got Ecogoo then Palmwing 2 times in a row, then tried Inferoo and Birdball, got another Ecogoo and then got a Griffin. Now what do I do?

try a few leaf/air/water/shell combos, it'll give you a nice break from getting griffins - also when trying out new breeding combos if the pair you're trying with give you common monsters more often than rare or super rare then they're probably not a good pair so you should switch and try something else.

bigbux3
11-08-12, 04:25 PM
try a few leaf/air/water/shell combos, it'll give you a nice break from getting griffins - also when trying out new breeding combos if the pair you're trying with give you common monsters more often than rare or super rare then they're probably not a good pair so you should switch and try something else.

I'm just following joey's guide.

bigbux3
11-08-12, 11:11 PM
Still no peg. Can someone give me one on one assistance? joey?

iaweforfun
11-09-12, 07:30 AM
I dont think this works...... But i can see your point. I breeded furball n burnbark for a very long time. I eventually got two shell lizards IN A ROW. I tried the combo a couple more times...... Nope no diamond

CJ525
11-09-12, 02:04 PM
I dont think this works...... But i can see your point. I breeded furball n burnbark for a very long time. I eventually got two shell lizards IN A ROW. I tried the combo a couple more times...... Nope no diamond

Um... well Furball x Burnbark isn't a diamond combo... it only has 3 elements. fire/water/forest. You need 4. and YES, it works. How do you think I have 5 pegs?

CJ525
11-09-12, 02:06 PM
Still no peg. Can someone give me one on one assistance? joey?

What combo have you been trying? After your 5th consecutive common switch to something different. It will then result in a rare or if lucky a diamond. or at least thats how it was for me.

I know it took you very long to get a shell lizard, so it will be even harder to get a diamond. If you have questions leave me a message on my wall.

bigbux3
11-09-12, 05:03 PM
What combo have you been trying? After your 5th consecutive common switch to something different. It will then result in a rare or if lucky a diamond. or at least thats how it was for me.

I know it took you very long to get a shell lizard, so it will be even harder to get a diamond. If you have questions leave me a message on my wall.

I kept getting Palmwing and Ecogoo. Never anything in a row. I figured that would be when I change the monsters.

iaweforfun
11-09-12, 08:07 PM
Um... well Furball x Burnbark isn't a diamond combo... it only has 3 elements. fire/water/forest. You need 4. and YES, it works. How do you think I have 5 pegs?

No furball = water/air burnbark=fire/forest. So it does have 4 elements

bigbux3
11-09-12, 08:29 PM

Furball is Fire and Water.

Baraze
11-09-12, 10:15 PM
How do I get a shell lizard? I forgot the combo someone gave me before. If I get one more palmwing ill scream. I do have a burnbark which is cool. But seriously I need something new.

iaweforfun
11-10-12, 05:36 PM

WOOPS I meant birdball. Names are like the same. Confusing me

eve11432
11-11-12, 01:06 AM
Honestly it's all luck. On my dragon story I tried like billion different
Combos for a diamond dragon but no luck. But I started to play monster story
As a goal to earn gems for my other games and got a diamond Pegasus with a
Level 4 sea buffalo and level 4 wave wing first try. Super lucky right?

bigbux3
11-11-12, 01:20 AM
Honestly it's all luck. On my dragon story I tried like billion different
Combos for a diamond dragon but no luck. But I started to play monster story
As a goal to earn gems for my other games and got a diamond Pegasus with a
Level 4 sea buffalo and level 4 wave wing first try. Super lucky right?

Everyone can get diamonds except me. :(

cedkugedchgd
11-11-12, 01:39 AM
so i'm gonna tell my little story as well:

2 months ago i was really focused on DS and it was the only TL game i really played. i only went to play monster story because of the breedings. it was always the same: i bred leaf lion and wavewing together and then looked at the timer and left the game and kept on playing DS xD and after circa 8 times breeding that combo i got a 44 hours breeding time and i was like: "WHUUUUT?! WHY am I able to breed the diamond in MS and not in DS?!?!?! :(" so my tip is: don't focus TOO much on a monster you wanna have! try to focus on other less rare monsters and one day you'll surely be getting your own diamond :)

bigbux3
11-11-12, 01:05 PM
I've been getting a lot of wavewings now, what do I do? When do I get my Pegasus?!

eve11432
11-11-12, 02:01 PM
Like I said its all about luck. Unless u purchase it which I doubt a lot
Of people would want to. So hang in there and keep breeding. Good luck! :)

lizzygee23
11-11-12, 08:59 PM
I've tried every possible combo for the diamond that there is (using the monsters I have, which is all but 2) and I tried each combo 15 times before changing to a new combo, if I wasn't getting a common then I was getting shell lizard after shell lizard after shell lizard and nothing else... I really don't think there's a system that works for me. It's pure luck, and apparently I don't have any... But congrats to everyone who's gotten it with this system!

lizzygee23
11-11-12, 09:00 PM
Maybe I'll try one more time before giving up and uninstalling the game...

cedkugedchgd
11-12-12, 06:34 AM
i don't understand why some people want to give up this game only because of one monster... there are other ones too, so try to breed them!

quiannag
11-12-12, 08:35 AM
Tried this method with birdball and inferoo and got a diamond on try number five. I think you're on to something with the rares as an indicator! I got a shell, shell, shell, ecogoo, diamond. Thanks for posting this!

clarknova81
11-12-12, 09:37 AM
I'm trying with a lvl 9 Pumpkinhead and a lvl 7 Furball: after 3 tries I got 2 Ecogoos and a Birdball. I'll let you know how it ends up.

cedkugedchgd
11-12-12, 12:36 PM
i'm trying with griffin and shraptor for my 2nd diamond now! will let you guys known how it ends up :)

rbuzb
11-13-12, 07:06 AM
I was excited last night when I bread a Tree Rex (10) & Dream Bird (10) and it showed 2 days, I thought "Finally, I'll have a Diamond Pegasus". This morning the breeding time is down to 17 hours so it must be a Mostrich instead. A little disappointed but since I don't have a Mostrich (after dozens of tries) I am still happy. Once the Mostrich has been evolved to lvl 4, I'll have new combos to try for a Diamond :-) Part of the fun of the game is to keep trying and see what you get.

bigbux3
11-13-12, 11:16 PM
Still no Peg. Constant wavewings. I'm dying on the inside. :(

bigbux3
11-18-12, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry CJ, I had a lot of faith in this theory. I haven't gotten a single Pegasus yet. :(
I thought it would work. I've bred so many times and now I'm doing them backwards. Nothing's working.

lizzygee23
11-20-12, 02:36 AM
I'm trying pumpkin head and furball, I'm on my 4th try. The first one was a griffin, second a birdball, and the third is a shell lizard. I'm about to start the same combo for the 4th time... Fingers crossed!

lizzygee23
11-20-12, 02:39 AM
I'm trying pumpkin head and furball, I'm on my 4th try. The first one was a griffin, second a birdball, and the third is a shell lizard. I'm about to start the same combo for the 4th time... Fingers crossed!

Annnnd... I'm getting an ecogoo! What the! Does that mean I should stop using this combo and try another one?

lizzygee23
11-20-12, 02:41 AM
I'm sorry CJ, I had a lot of faith in this theory. I haven't gotten a single Pegasus yet. :(
I thought it would work. I've bred so many times and now I'm doing them backwards. Nothing's working.

I with ya. I'm feeling SO defeated, it's not even funny...

bevnkarim
11-20-12, 09:28 PM
I with ya. I'm feeling SO defeated, it's not even funny...

That's how it is for me in DS. I only started playing MS for the goal, but I have SO much better luck in MS. I currently have one of every monster and two diamonds. But I bred and bred and bred to get them (always using palmwing or mosstrich and sea buffalo, all level 4). So just keep at it! I mean, what else is there to do, anyway? Lol.

bigbux3
11-20-12, 09:46 PM
That's how it is for me in DS. I only started playing MS for the goal, but I have SO much better luck in MS. I currently have one of every monster and two diamonds. But I bred and bred and bred to get them (always using palmwing or mosstrich and sea buffalo, all level 4). So just keep at it! I mean, what else is there to do, anyway? Lol.

I've done it countless times. I have no pegasus.

jhhgbdj
11-20-12, 10:01 PM
Yess..it is hard to get one "ultra rare" it says..

lizzygee23
11-23-12, 01:24 AM

Lol so true! I guess that's why I've kept at it. I have much better luck in MS too. I have all but 2 in that game but only about half of the dragons in DS...

itzjulezzz
11-23-12, 07:36 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/21afewl.jpg

Griffin & Ecogoo! Twelve tries :D

kieranyeow
11-27-12, 04:03 AM
It's Really Hard To Breed....

bigbux3
11-27-12, 07:41 AM
I've tried over 100 times on this method. Nothing :(

Nefertekas
11-28-12, 05:25 PM
At level 28 (almost 29) i finally bred my diamond pegasus. :) level 8 Frankenogre with a lvl 7 griffin!