PDA

View Full Version : Beelze-Bark Crashes PSS

Booksavvy
10-26-12, 10:46 AM
Every time I try to view the Beelze-Bark goal PSS crashes. Only Beelze-Bark does this. I have completed every other goal without incident, but as soon as I hit the "Let's get started" button for Beelze-Bark the game closes and I get the stupid error message.
I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running on jellybean.

:rolleyes: Also, just out of curiosity when the Android app crash reports are generated and submitted do they go to TeamLava or GooglePlay? I always choose submit and include notes on what I was trying to do when the crash happened, but never get any type of response and the issues never get resolved. Maybe the reports go to the moon?

ButterPanda
10-26-12, 01:29 PM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Pet Shop Story from the Google Play store. Once you have done this, please restart your device. If it is still not fixed please list out the steps you took before the issue occurred. If a crash report is generated via Android it will go to Android, if it is generated through Google Play then it will go to them. If you are on an IOS device it will go to Apple. To send a report to us you will need to contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com