PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Dragon Breeding Reminder

Horntail21
10-26-12, 07:25 AM
Just a reminder for everyone breeding those LE's. Get them out of the breeding den before time runs out!! If things hold true to what happened last time if your dragons are still breeding when the time runs out your LE dragon will change to a non-LE dragon right before your eyes!

exomanic
10-26-12, 07:26 AM
just curious, do you know what it will become? ^^

Horntail21
10-26-12, 07:41 AM
just curious, do you know what it will become? ^^

No I sure don't. People were saying that they still had their dragon in the breeding den when time ran out on the pumpkin and the egg turned into another red/yellow combo like a firestorm. It will probably turn into the most common dragon of that color combo you are using but I can't be sure of that.

lorie82794
10-27-12, 02:46 PM
I cannot find info on when this expires. Please help! Thank you!

jrodt333
10-27-12, 02:51 PM
No I sure don't. People were saying that they still had their dragon in the breeding den when time ran out on the pumpkin and the egg turned into another red/yellow combo like a firestorm. It will probably turn into the most common dragon of that color combo you are using but I can't be sure of that.
I thinkbit randomly gives you a dragon of the same colors. Kooky said her Pumpkin turned into a Firestorm, and I remember someone else said theirs turned into a Scorpion.

Probably around 12 days from when it was released. That's how long the goal's timer was.

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 02:53 PM

My goal says 9 days ... So I'm thinking we have 9 days

kooky panda
10-27-12, 03:46 PM
Just to clarify guys, for me, yes I thought my pumpkin changed while it was breeding, but I posted later in the thread that I was mistaken, I thought I had bred it on my back up ipod game, when in fact I had it breeding on my back up ipad device.
Mine did not change once it was breeding. There was one other member that posted that their changed while breeding, but when asked for storm Id so their game could be checked, they never posted back.

I do not believe that once you breed it , it will change.

(exception is if you get an out of sync message- that means what you think happened, did not save on the servers)

Guys I am so sorry, I was mistaken!!! I have two back up device, Ipod and Ipad.
I thought I had the pumpkin breeding on my ipod and it changed to a firestorm, but this morning I checked my ipad game and I had the pumpkin !!

So my Ipad game was the game where I bred the pumpkin right before it was removed from the game, and I did end up getting my pumpkin egg.

I will still report for others where their breeding time changed.

mammami08
10-27-12, 05:00 PM
I had a similar experience when the tusker came out. But i had the egg in my nest and just a couple of hours left till hatching. When i came back to hatch the egg had turned in to a mist egg (the egg had changed so ut didn't happen when i hatched it). I contacted support and we had some e-mail conversation ( wich i belive was kind of standard and didn't fit to my question) they then forwarded my question to the engineers but since then i haven't heard anything back. I have e- mailed again to see if they figured out what happend.

I'm way over it by now so i'm just intrested in to know what happend, imy game didn't lag or anything like that. But i do agree that i don't belive it will change once you have got the timer, in my case there was probarbly something that went wrong just this once.....