PDA

View Full Version : what's the difference..

rinifarmer
10-26-12, 02:46 AM
between FS & FS Halloween? @android
since i'm newbie @ FS & never experiencing such event..

and.. my second question..
i just install the FSH from playstore, it's not just updating/patching the FS..
but became a new app in my gadget.. is that normal?

thanks..

MarvinGardens
10-26-12, 05:09 AM
Do the halloween editions for the different story games expire or disappear, do you just uninstall them?

WendingWanderer
10-26-12, 10:51 AM
Are you saying that the Halloween Farm Story IS NOT the Droid update and will not cause my Farm Story to acquire the tap-to-massage aspect of the new Droid update?

bbieprnc
10-26-12, 06:27 PM
Any update for the game will affect all latest editions unless mentioned otherwise.

Sorry, I'm little slow, if I install the Halloween FS will my old Farm Story also be udpated with the latest update or stay as is - old version, as the latest one was freezing my phone?

MizCricket
10-26-12, 07:55 PM
Sorry, I'm little slow, if I install the Halloween FS will my old Farm Story also be udpated with the latest update or stay as is - old version, as the latest one was freezing my phone?

Regular farm story is not updated when you install the halloween version. They are totally separate apps with different shortcuts in your app menu. I downloded it today and nothing changed in my regular game.

MizCricket
10-26-12, 07:57 PM
Are you saying that the Halloween Farm Story IS NOT the Droid update and will not cause my Farm Story to acquire the tap-to-massage aspect of the new Droid update?

Halloween Farm Story is not the droid update. There is a separate update in the Play Store to update your regular version.

pinkster73
10-26-12, 10:26 PM
Halloween Farm Story is not the droid update. There is a separate update in the Play Store to update your regular version.

OK thanks for explaining 'updates for dummies' for us. Us androidians just aren't used to seasonal versions of games. :p

Holodoc
10-27-12, 04:44 AM
The bad thing: I thought I could start a new farm with FS Halloween.
Nope!
You'll just receive your old farm (inlcuding xp points and coins) with a new coat (darker colours). And the new android update!
But at least I also got gems for installing FSH.
I'm still playing the original FS though.

MizCricket
10-27-12, 05:29 AM
Us androidians just aren't used to seasonal versions of games. :p

LOL Ain't that the truth! It's been interesting getting all this stuff afte waiting so long. I'm hoping the makeup counter in Fashion is next! :-)