PDA

View Full Version : Please help regarding gifts.....

Mollydolly777
10-25-12, 06:15 PM
Hi people... I have only been playing about a week and am having trouble understanding the whole "gift" part of the game. In the FAQ section it states that when you have been sent a gift, there will be a gift icon on the main page. I have yet to see any type of gift icon. Last night I was looking for it and clicking on everything. I finally found where it shows the gifts received. I had 26 gifts and I clicked "accept" on all of them. Then I went back to the top of the list and clicked the "use gift" tab on all of them. I went to the catalog so I could put the items in my store and was only able to put 3 of them in. I went back to messages and the 3 that I used were gone. All the rest were still there as pending. How do I get them into my catalog??? Thanks for any help!!!

Oh, one more question..... the other night when I leveled up to level 11, I got a message that I unlocked pink shades, ankle strap shoes and pink earrings. Where are the pink shades???

sofi02
10-25-12, 09:10 PM
Okay so when u accept gifts it goes in ur catalog and if say three neighbors sent u the same thing they go on to the same spot so they get grouped together and when u put them out they are all in one pile. If the gift section isn't cleared u probably need to gift ur nbrs so that it doesn't say "use item" or "gift". When u level up the new items opened are on the very end of the last catalog available. Hope it helps!