PDA

View Full Version : My Happy Diamond Trio

jamielee1111
10-25-12, 04:42 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zg9lif.png

Thought I would share these three and let you all know how I got them:

Diamond - I used epic levels of both Sea Buffalo and Palmwig

Sapphire Kracken - This actually happened on my first try, both epic level of Diamond and Blue Blob

Ruby Manticore - This was a huge pain. I can't even tell you how many different combinations I tried of my epic Diamond with epic Firefox, epic Cuddle Crab, epic Griffin... every single monster that had fire. Finally I decided I would try one more time. I used my epic Diamond with level 4 Firefox and finally got it!

bigbux3
10-25-12, 04:47 PM
Congrats. I don't even have a Diamond.

jamielee1111
10-25-12, 05:52 PM
I took me a really long time to get Diamond. Some people say that they have spent money on gold and suddenly were able to get monsters they weren't able to get before. I did buy gold and use it to evolve my Palmwig to epic and then used it and got Diamond. Sucks to use money. I think they make getting some of these monsters too hard! Don't give up!

Dreagons
10-25-12, 06:04 PM
I got the Diamond Pegasus and I didn't buy any gold.

shakiba
10-25-12, 07:02 PM
I think the worst pain was the Ruby Manticore.

bigbux3
10-25-12, 07:21 PM
I got the Diamond Pegasus and I didn't buy any gold.

How did you get it?

djcarrots
10-25-12, 07:28 PM
The manticore I got after one try, with level 10 Pegasus and level 10 Fire Fox. The Kraken took me a long time to get the real deal

BlueCanary
10-26-12, 06:45 AM
I got my pegasus without spending money. I grew frustrated after a long run of trying for the phoenix and tossed two random monsters into the breeding den, my leaflion and wavewing, and got the pegasus first try. I have all three diamond monsters but the manticore took a loong time.

I have absolutely no luck in Dragon Story so this game is a nice change for me :)

patriciabudville
10-26-12, 01:20 PM
I thought fire+diamond= 100% manticores :O

I dont have any diamonds, Ive been going for a pegasus for maybe a month. Best thing I got while looking was like a bird ball. :S

anketam
10-26-12, 02:20 PM
I think the worst pain was the Ruby Manticore.Would have to disagree, diamond can take months to get. The Ruby only takes 4 hours per attempt, and assuming average luck that is 10 tries, for a total of 40 hours, that is less time than it takes to hatch one. Or in other terms 2 days to get Ruby versus 2 months to get Diamond.

vdubpdx82
10-26-12, 04:45 PM
I can get a Diamond Pegasus easy by using my Epic Sea Buffalo and Epic Palmwing i have 2 diamond Pegs now the Kraken was easy just kept doing Epic Blue Blob and Diamond Peg dont remember his level at the time i got the kraken but the only other result i got was another blue blob and that takes a whole 30 seconds to breed an 30 seconds to hach and i just sold al of those. until i got a Kraken in about 15 tries or so. The ones i am having the most trouble with is the Limited Edition Halloween monster i keep getting a stupid Poison monster and they take way to long to breed and hatch i have a feeling i wont be getting that one as i have not been able to get any of the Limited Edition Halloween dragon on DS either.

bdocc
10-26-12, 07:43 PM
Congrats on your diamond, now for me to get one!

jamielee1111
10-27-12, 11:02 AM
I'm not suggesting that anyone should buy gold, I was just stating my expierence and what I've heard from others. Believe me, I've done it trying to get LE dragons and it hasn't helped at all. I say we strike! haha.

cedkugedchgd
11-18-12, 02:22 AM
so:

my diamond pegasus: took me 8 tries with leaf lion and wavewing :)

my sapphire kraken: was super easy to get! only took me 2 tries with diamond level 4 and blue blob level 4 :D

my ruby manticore: omg... worst pain :( over 30 tries with diamond 10 and firefox 4 and then i decided to switch the combo and finally got it after 2 tries :)

guys, just don't give up!

SybreTiger
11-21-12, 11:36 AM
I have 1 Pegasus, 2 Krakens, and 2 Manticores. My Pegasus I got without trying for it, don't remember the combo. My Kraken I got on the first try, and my Manticore I got on the second try. :) Took longer to get my second Kraken, maybe 15 attempts, and my second Manticore took around 6 attempts.

firewhisker950
11-21-12, 12:30 PM
Pretty easy to get them for me. Got diamond with level 7 cuddlecrab and level 7 ecogoo :)
I got the kraken 1st try and ruby 4th try

fozea2
11-21-12, 12:40 PM
I also have a happy diamond trio, and two empty diamond habitats next to them waiting for the unavoidable emerald monster and whatever gem diamond+air will be :)

FWIW, I can attest that buying gold has nothing to do with getting a diamond (unless, of course, you use your gold to buy a diamond!) I didn't buy gold for Monster Story and got a diamond very early on. Meanwhile, I bought gold for Dragon Story and here I am at level 70 without a diamond. It's just pure dumb luck, as frustrating as it might be.

jhhgbdj
11-21-12, 12:45 PM
You guys should feel very proud of yourselves :)
because I don't have any... YET

MysticTea
11-21-12, 01:33 PM
I've never seen any of these guys... they don't appear in my options to breed (or buy - not that I would). Does when you start playing your game dictate which dragons you can breed (as there are seasonal dragons also), and level etc? I've been playing for about 2 1/2 mths and I'm level 52. I have Gold, Quetzal, Crusader and Diamond dragons, but the ones you have are a mystery? I love them, they're very cool!

itzjulezzz
11-23-12, 07:16 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/21afewl.jpg
Yayyyyy!:D:D

salinho
11-24-12, 03:18 AM
I took me a really long time to get Diamond. Some people say that they have spent money on gold and suddenly were able to get monsters they weren't able to get before. I did buy gold and use it to evolve my Palmwig to epic and then used it and got Diamond. Sucks to use money. I think they make getting some of these monsters too hard! Don't give up!
Why would you use gold to speed up the evolution of a palmwing? O_o lucky strike.