PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 1.1.1

MHz_
10-25-12, 03:52 PM
Minor update just was released. Mainly bug fixes, so get it when you can, but don't feel like you're missing out on any major changes... yet :)

Expect to see it in the app store today.

kooky panda
10-25-12, 09:25 PM
Got it. I finally harvested a pepper( I was maxed at 99 before) and I got one goal to give Ivy 30 peppers. I completed that, but nothing came after that one goal.

Hot sauce is still locked:confused:

Rockinkitten
10-26-12, 12:29 AM
I harvested a pepper and got the request for 30 peppers. I clicked on it and nothing happened. I harvested another and got the same request again. This time it unlocked hot sauce for me! It cost me 60 peppers but I'm glad it finally worked!

maguar
10-26-12, 03:06 AM
I collected from Ivy's hut - must of got a pepper because the goal was triggered. Like the others I gave my peppers to Ivy and the nothing. No reward. No new quest. Guess I'll have to wait until the pepper I'm growing is ready to harvest.

kooky panda
10-26-12, 05:05 AM
I harvested a pepper and got the request for 30 peppers. I clicked on it and nothing happened. I harvested another and got the same request again. This time it unlocked hot sauce for me! It cost me 60 peppers but I'm glad it finally worked!
I harvested another hot pepper this morning and I then had to give Ivy 30 more hot peppers, then I got another goal to give her 30 Rat tails, then my hot sauce unlocked.!! yeah

yupiyupigumgum
10-27-12, 10:19 PM
Got hot sauce, still brewing clarity potion and my magic garden still dark. I only have one goal left (to drink the clarity potion) . What next?

kattybell
10-29-12, 11:33 AM
I don't have the hot suace goal unlocked. Have harvested peppers: which am full now, have Ivy's hut and magic garden both built. And also have collected from both multiple times.

MHz_
10-29-12, 12:58 PM
For anyone who lost coins with expansions, please email customer service (support@teamlava.com).. for anyone who hasnt hit the pay button on an expansion that they paid into.. you will now get the full value towards your expansion, so feel free to expand at will!

midnightmeerkat
10-29-12, 03:32 PM
Mhz_

I have prepaid around 20k for an expansion, when I try to pay the extra approx 10k it says it still wants the full 30k. I have force closed and it still does the same thing.

GTMoney
10-29-12, 03:41 PM
Mhz_

I have prepaid around 20k for an expansion, when I try to pay the extra approx 10k it says it still wants the full 30k. I have force closed and it still does the same thing.

This is a known issue with the recent update. Email support@teamlava.com and they can help you.

midnightmeerkat
10-29-12, 03:50 PM
This is a known issue with the recent update. Email support@teamlava.com and they can help you.

In MHz post #8 he says that if we expand we will get the full value of what we pave prepaid toward an expansion as long as we have not hit pay previously.

Rockinkitten
10-30-12, 04:07 PM
Huh... I lost all of my progress from a few hours ago! Completed various things and back to where I was earlier today now.

kattybell
10-31-12, 04:53 AM
I don't have the hot suace goal unlocked. Have harvested peppers: which am full now, have Ivy's hut and magic garden both built. And also have collected from both multiple times.

I got the goal, once I turned level 17. Only had to give her 30 rat tails..

barcamu
11-04-12, 06:54 AM
how can unlook Potion Shop (or goal buildings)? Thanks!

barcamu
11-04-12, 06:58 AM
how can unlook Potion Shop (or goal buildings)? Thanks!

sorry i found: "You need to expand to Ivy (the Tree Lady). She will give you a quest that unlocks the Potion Shop"

barcamu
11-07-12, 01:16 AM
ERROR: Gift for ALL neighbors

yupiyupigumgum
11-07-12, 02:53 AM
Mhz_

sounds like a loan shark bug or a mafia bug

snowyhillz
11-10-12, 12:59 PM
sounds like a loan shark bug or a mafia bug

Lol....... I emailed TL and they reset the expansion price to 10k. :). All happy here!!