PDA

View Full Version : Zombie dragon is here, but now witch and pumpkin have returned?

justplainlucas
10-25-12, 03:05 PM
I noticed them all in the market. So does this mean we have shots of trying to breed the witch and pumpkin dragons again?

OrdinaryJoe
10-25-12, 03:08 PM
That's what the pop-up said... We have two new ones, plus the witch and the pumpkin!

Horntail21
10-25-12, 03:09 PM
Glad I didn't spend money on a witch. Man I would be highly irritated if I paid money for something they made people believe was only available for a couple days. That was just a plain lie and they should refund any bought gold during that whole period.

sunnybabi1986
10-25-12, 03:09 PM
Soooo...are witch and pumpkin permanent? Or temporary again?

bdocc
10-25-12, 03:11 PM
There is also a boo dragon.

jl0408
10-25-12, 03:17 PM

I think they're still for a limited time. That's what the reference thread still says anyway, but it doesn't show the breeding times for the 2 new dragons yet, just pics of the eggs.

Takiofallen
10-25-12, 03:19 PM
No i think they really listened to everyone. they even extended the time you get to breed them
Glad I didn't spend money on a witch. Man I would be highly irritated if I paid money for something they made people believe was only available for a couple days. That was just a plain lie and they should refund any bought gold during that whole period.

[S8] Elsa
10-25-12, 03:19 PM

We received feedback that folks were sad they missed out on these dragons. They're back, but only available for a limited time so get them while you can! ^_^

sweetstuff525
10-25-12, 03:21 PM
We received feedback that folks were sad they missed out on these dragons. They're back, but only available for a limited time so get them while you can! ^_^

Thanks pony roar but can you let us now how long is a limited time? Is it 11 days like the zombie goal says?

Horntail21
10-25-12, 03:22 PM
No i think they really listened to everyone. they even extended the time you get to breed them

Well yes but that doesn't help the people who bought gold to buy a dragon that was advertised as limited time. There are people that specifically bought gold to buy the dragon right before time ran out and it would be "gone" until at least next Halloween.

Takiofallen
10-25-12, 03:33 PM
true but there will be no refund of gold
Well yes but that doesn't help the people who bought gold to buy a dragon that was advertised as limited time. There are people that specifically bought gold to buy the dragon right before time ran out and it would be "gone" until at least next Halloween.

justplainlucas
10-25-12, 03:34 PM

Thanks for listening to us, but I hope you've improved the success rates a bit. Although you've brought the rare dragons back, and extended the time to get them, it would prove only more frustrating if we end up not getting them at all. There really is no reason that the success rate has to be so high, also considering the fact that poison dragons waste so much time and there's no option to cancel out.

justplainlucas
10-25-12, 03:36 PM

And well, that's another reason why you don't spend gold on dragons.

Horntail21
10-25-12, 03:41 PM
true but there will be no refund of gold

Yeah I don't doubt that at all

sunnybabi1986
10-25-12, 03:46 PM

Thank you for the info :) But how long is "limited"??? 11 days? 4 days?

Specifics please!

jamielee1111
10-25-12, 04:17 PM
I got Pumpkin and Witch today!!! For Pumpkin I used a level 5 Light Dragon and an Epic level Eagle! The Witch I used a level 6 Forest Dragon and an Epic level Magic! So excited to FINALLY get new dragons. It's been forever since I could get anything new, I mean months. I want Zombie and Boo now. I still have so many of the simple ones to get. If I can't beat the challenges for the easy ones I am just gonna delete the game. too time consuming trying over and over.

hederahelixis
10-25-12, 06:11 PM
Just got my BOO ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Add me, Storm8id: hederahelixis

ddellavecchia
10-25-12, 06:31 PM
Just got a Witch.....TWICE!!!! I bred my Epic Forest and lvl 6 Magic and got a Witch the first try. I then tried for the Zombie and got 2 Poisons then another Witch. Woohoo!!

Add me, ddellavecchia

snake073
10-26-12, 01:33 AM
I couldn't agree more. I bought and used gold to speed up breeding so I could get a witch dragon. Now it's back!!!
Sorry TL I love this game and will still play it but you will NEVER get any more money from me for gold. What you have done could be investigated by trading standards if you were based it the UK. You basically have enticed people to buy gold, for a "limited time only dragon" which had a countdown timer giving the amount of time it was available, only to bring it back with no timer two weeks later.
Shame on you.

jl0408
10-26-12, 08:09 AM
And well, that's another reason why you don't spend gold on dragons.

THIS! No one was forced to spend gold, they chose to. Personally, I would never buy gold in any TL game. There really is no real need to as far as game play goes. I tried for the witch and pumpkin and didn't get them, but tt really wasn't that big of a deal because I didn't think either was very cute or cool looking. The reward for the pumpkin goal was big enough to spend real money on to me. I do want that zombie though so I'm glad we get a longer time to try for it, especially considering the long breed time of failed attempts resulting in poisons.

grondai
10-26-12, 09:02 AM
Okay guys they brought these two dragons back because people didn't know the witch dragon was a limited time offer. I'm pretty sure most people would have bought it the this time around anyway because people like to be the first to breed the new dragon? If everyone was informed that it was a limited time dragon I would agree that it was unfair but that's not true