PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Dragon- Leaves 10/9 10:00am PST.

Pages : 1 [2]

Jorge612
10-24-14, 10:12 PM
Is the Zombie Dragon no longer available for the android version of Dragon Story? I know it was limited but does it become available every October for Halloween?

kooky panda
10-25-14, 03:37 PM
If it is no longer showing in your market to buy, then it has been removed .
Old seasonal dragons sometimes do return to the game for a limited time, but there is no guarantee that all of them will make an appearance.

glenngenius
10-05-18, 08:37 AM
Hi Kooky and Elsa,

I don't know where to post this but I'd like to ask until when is the sale for the zombie dragon?

Thank you! :)

kooky panda
10-05-18, 11:33 AM
Hi Kooky and Elsa,

I don't know where to post this but I'd like to ask until when is the sale for the zombie dragon?

I will check on this.

(He is one of my favorites!!)

kooky panda
10-05-18, 11:58 AM
Hi Kooky and Elsa,

Zombie will be available in the market until 10/9 10:00am PST.

glenngenius
10-05-18, 12:04 PM
Zombie will be available in the market until 10/9 10:00am PST.

Thanks, Kooky!

I thought the sale will end a while ago, so I decided to buy it. 😂 😂 Although I noticed S8 charged me with 1 more gold (149 instead of 148).

FireballFarm
10-06-18, 01:31 AM
I got it! Used Peacock and Forest for a Bingo task. Sweet!
At first, thought I got Elder'd: "What the heck?!? There's no stinkin' white in that combo!" :D

glenngenius
10-06-18, 03:55 AM
At first, thought I got Elder'd: "What the heck?!? There's no stinkin' white in that combo!" :D

Congratulations!!! Tried breeding it but only got Poison and Spellspine (I'm surprised that this is still available).

Sugarcat5
10-06-18, 03:34 PM

I got it also with Peacock and Forest!!!!! So happy!!

Just tried this combo on my main account since it worked on baby account and.....it worked again!!!!! 28 hour timer using peacock and forest. Seems to be the magic combo for zombie!!!!!

FireballFarm
10-06-18, 05:28 PM
I got it also with Peacock and Forest!!!!! So happy!!

Just tried this combo on my main account since it worked on baby account and.....it worked again!!!!! 28 hour timer using peacock and forest. Seems to be the magic combo for zombie!!!!!

Yay! Congrats!
I really like this dragon! He's pretty cute as a little guy, and then just the right amount of creepy as an epic. :)

Sugarcat5
10-06-18, 05:52 PM
Yay! Congrats!
I really like this dragon! He's pretty cute as a little guy, and then just the right amount of creepy as an epic. :)

Thanks! I can't wait to hatch my zombies....since I have 2, i can keep one as a baby and evolve the other:)