PDA

View Full Version : Rules on adding neighbors?

penella5
10-25-12, 09:59 AM
Is it against any rules to look at the walls of other players and add the people who have posted their ID there?

kooky panda
10-25-12, 10:20 AM
There is no rule against it, but remember you cannot delete pending invites, and alot of players will not accept an invite unless they know you and some players
do not delete pending invites, or may have quit the game.

You can try to find that persons wall and tell them you sent an invite, or ask if they are accepting new neighbors.

penella5
10-25-12, 11:15 AM
I didn't think there were any rules against it but just wanted to be sure. I don't mind being denied. But someone I sent a request to went off on me. Accused me of "stealing" their ID off of someone else's wall and then posted my bakery name on their own wall and warned people not to add me telling them I steal IDs and that I'm "not nice" and saying I'm "nasty"... Just wanted to make sure I didn't break any rules.

kooky panda
10-25-12, 11:21 AM
This can happen. That is why it is usually good to try posting on someones wall first, before just adding them.
Some members do not care and others can be sensitive to this.

penella5
10-25-12, 11:47 AM
That's just crazy. I've been playing the "Story" games for years and have added people that way from the beginning and this is the first time I've had this problem. I've had to report them because they kept harassing me. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a response. Hopefully they can get that person to leave me alone and get them to remove their slanderous posts about me. I'll just have to be more careful. Thanks for answering my questions and giving me some ideas on adding people safely. Your advice is very much appreciated.