PDA

View Full Version : Mastered all recipes!!!Finally!!

sinc823
10-25-12, 07:26 AM
Been playing bakery story since day 1 it launched, and finally today I mastered every singly recipe!!!:D
Yep it took me a long time cause I stopped playing 4 months due to the first price hike....but now I finally managed through without going bankrupt!
How many of you mastered all recipes?

I'm so happy I just felt like sharing:P

bebe256
10-25-12, 07:41 AM
Congratulations!!! That's quite an accomplishment! Did you master all the ones on the regular ovens or on ALL the ovens/drink machines/ice cream machines/etc.??

bdocc
10-25-12, 07:48 AM
Congrats on mastering all the recipes,u must of won lots of gems right?

bakerbarbie12
10-25-12, 08:06 AM
I started in December 2011 so I do not have access to a few recipes, like last years Halloween stuff....but other than that, I just finished mastering everything yesterday. Took 28 ovens to do it, now I just have to wait as new recipes come out!

chewytwix
10-25-12, 08:47 AM
I've been cheap with the new halloween machines and got 2 of each, but I've mastered every single recipe in every special appliance otherwise with 18 ovens :)

lambyo
10-25-12, 10:07 AM
I just finished this morning (includes all seasonal recipes). Can't wait for some new ones today (although I still lose money when I bake).

sinc823
10-25-12, 02:14 PM
Congrats on mastering all the recipes,u must of won lots of gems right?

Lol I guess so but I use it all for additional appliance slots so only 16 left

sinc823
10-25-12, 02:16 PM
Congratulations!!! That's quite an accomplishment! Did you master all the ones on the regular ovens or on ALL the ovens/drink machines/ice cream machines/etc.??

Yes all appliances:) but I have 2 locked recipes for goals during the four months I didn't play... Hope they unlock it real soon....

GroovyRuss
10-25-12, 03:42 PM
Been playing bakery story since day 1 it launched, and finally today I mastered every singly recipe!!!:D
Yep it took me a long time cause I stopped playing 4 months due to the first price hike....but now I finally managed through without going bankrupt!

i started playing in march 2012 i mastered them about oh about 3 months ago I guess
so it took what about 5 months to do. seemed like forever!!!

GroovyRuss
10-25-12, 03:43 PM

oh congrats BTW :D

sinc823
10-26-12, 03:31 AM
i started playing in march 2012 i mastered them about oh about 3 months ago I guess
so it took what about 5 months to do. seemed like forever!!!

5 months????!!!! That's crazily fast!!! But we are neighbors already and I know you sell food quick with your method!
Maybe that's why you had the money to keep building and cooking!
I sometimes had to wait for a bit or only build a few appliance each that's why it took me forever!!

kieranyeow
10-26-12, 04:55 AM
Congratulations
Smile :D

marrrina
10-26-12, 05:43 AM
I probably could have mastered them all some time ago but to avoid the dreaded I-have-60-counters-with-2-million-plates-of-food-each scenario I decided to start cooking at a very slow rate (and the price hike was a motivator for that too) so that things can sell out and I don't have to deal with an overcrowded bakery.

GroovyRuss
10-26-12, 02:28 PM
5 months????!!!! That's crazily fast!!! But we are neighbors already and I know you sell food quick with your method!
Maybe that's why you had the money to keep building and cooking!
I sometimes had to wait for a bit or only build a few appliance each that's why it took me forever!!

oh yes it is 100% because i have 48 ovens. Yes having lots of money helps also.
I gross currently 1.3 million a day (real income is about 600K a day) that really helps also :D

GroovyRuss
10-26-12, 02:36 PM
I probably could have mastered them all some time ago but to avoid the dreaded I-have-60-counters-with-2-million-plates-of-food-each scenario I decided to start cooking at a very slow rate (and the price hike was a motivator for that too) so that things can sell out and I don't have to deal with an overcrowded bakery.

I decided to knock it out no matter how much food was on counters but i admit i threw out
tons of foods. Since the price hike i have not thrown anything out.

tinkerdawg
10-28-12, 01:06 AM
Thank you for explaining that! I'm definitely going to try mass producing RVC after I sell down my myriad Halloween foods.

Branston73
10-30-12, 03:49 PM
Congratulations! I'm so jealous. Lol

hali4848
10-30-12, 11:14 PM
yes, I have mastered all recipe...now I've left with nothing to cook!~

bakerygal101
11-01-12, 04:58 PM
Cool! What level are you? Must be 98 or somewhat like that.

amymcc
11-03-12, 03:16 PM
I just finished autumn cookies, so everything is mastered.

tiffany102786
01-14-13, 06:41 AM
I am working on this now. Just started playing after I haven't played in a while due to me changing phones and then having to get team lava to transfer my game to this phone. Congrats!! I am still working on the easy oven recipes first. I will get there.

pattypopo
01-14-13, 07:08 AM
Congrats, but what are you going to do now? I dread the day I master them all, no more free gems!

carrion2342
01-14-13, 07:52 AM
Mastered all recipes working on new ones. TL keep us busy, only forgot to let us earn some money with the game. Before I had 18 from every new appliance now the top 5 I buy. They are too expensive...Btw congrats for completing all of them

310pnut
01-14-13, 08:53 AM
I'm still on the regular oven and only have 1 more recipe then I will finish on the drink mixer

saucysammis
01-14-13, 10:55 AM
I'm close, but I have 1 locked mince pie.

sollia
01-14-13, 10:57 AM
Wow that's impressive!! The only recipe I've mastered is the brownies hahah. Congrats!

Stueeeee
01-14-13, 11:18 AM
I've done all on the oven exempt for holiday cupcake and locked mince pies, and a couple they took away!
All drinks mastered, but still have a couple seasonal ovens to master. Only have 1 of each because they so expensive. Candy oven, winter wonder, Santa, and winter oven....

diehardpat
01-14-13, 05:30 PM
I've mastered all ovens also just finished mastering recepies on the Xmas ovens last weekend

B4Ballet
01-14-13, 05:45 PM
Late Congrats!!! I've only mastered, like, 5, lol

songai4239
01-14-13, 05:56 PM
Congrats, but I think you are not done. Have u mastered all seasonal and holiday recipes including gingerbread cake,mummy cupcakes,heart coffee ect? If true then wait until more come in.

dirtybeautiful
01-14-13, 11:21 PM
how do you all master recipes without going bankrupt? If this is a mathematical game, how many counters do you have, and how many plates are on each counter? Im scared to even try and master, in fear of losing my coins....

minidemon88
01-15-13, 01:28 AM
All recipes are mastered for me too! I'm now working to master all the recipes on the new appliances. Just a few more recipes and I'm done. Then I'll be back cooking red velvet cake again. Until they give us new appliance again. T___T