PDA

View Full Version : no coins for each day visit

tinymite8
10-25-12, 07:17 AM
I used to get coins every day for leaving rs and then come back. This stopped when I got new update on my kindle. Is it no more!

10-25-12, 07:35 AM
try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. if this doesnt work try restarting your device.

tinymite8
10-25-12, 07:49 AM
I did both and neither one worked!!

kooky panda
10-25-12, 09:46 AM
Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are getting the coins. Write down your total coins, then exit the game. Wait a little then come back and see if your total coins increased.

tinymite8
10-25-12, 10:16 AM
Thanks!! I'll try that.

10-27-12, 10:10 AM
I used to get coins every day for leaving rs and then come back. This stopped when I got new update on my kindle. Is it no more!

try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. if this doesnt work try restarting your device.

Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are getting the coins. Write down your total coins, then exit the game. Wait a little then come back and see if your total coins increased.

1. What sort of device the user use? if u use apple device and use latest IOS and lastest application, Why U need to uninstall the application?
I have checked with Apple support regarding this matter. That's why many people/user download the apps/games until more than millions times, because they have so many issue.

arale_norimaki
10-27-12, 03:14 PM
1. What sort of device the user use? if u use apple device and use latest IOS and lastest application, Why U need to uninstall the application?
I have checked with Apple support regarding this matter. That's why many people/user download the apps/games until more than millions times, because they have so many issue.

I happened to me with TeamLava's and other editors apps: uninstalling and installing again DOES work on iOS. I wouldn't believe anything Apple support says, as any other support they don't always know everything about their own devices.

10-27-12, 06:18 PM
I happened to me with TeamLava's and other editors apps: uninstalling and installing again DOES work on iOS. I wouldn't believe anything Apple support says, as any other support they don't always know everything about their own devices.

I have asked a number of Apple support here. My back ground in IT, technical. If you DON't KNOW what you are talking about. You are better consult with Apple tech support regarding this matter.

arale_norimaki
10-30-12, 05:31 AM
I have asked a number of Apple support here. My back ground in IT, technical. If you DON't KNOW what you are talking about. You are better consult with Apple tech support regarding this matter.

Please, before telling anyone they have no idea what they are talking about you should at least verify your sources:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702

As a summary, whenever you have an issue with any app, Apple support on their own website advices to (in the following order)
- check for iOS or app's updates
- if you have problems with all your apps, install a new one
- restart the malfonctioning app
- restart your device
- reinstall the malfonctioning app

So I insist, my experience of 5 years shows that, when everything else has failed, reinstalling any malfonctioning app usually works. Apple officially agrees with me.