PDA

View Full Version : Planting Numbers?!?!

tbka
10-24-12, 09:57 PM
So I was doing the math. Impruberries Cost 30 coins to harvest 6 berries. That is a cost of 5 coins for each berry. So I'd assume that if you plant the items that would take longer to harvest, they yield a better cost to berry ratio. Sadly I am mistaken. As I did the math I found that the larger the cost and yield, the more costly the berry each ratio. I.E.

Impruberries
30 coins 6 berries 5 coin2berry 30 sec or 5 sec2berry
Buffbeets
120 coins 20 berries 6 coin2berry 3 min or 9 sec2berry
Fireapples
650 coins 50 berries 13 coin2berry 1 hour or 72 sec2berry
Pumpwings
3,200 coins 225 berries 14 coin2berry 5 hours or 80 sec2berry
Eliteleeks
5,500 coins 325 berries 17 coin2berry 8 hours or 89 sec2berry
Scalypears
13,000 coins 700 berries 18.5 coin2berry 20 hours or 103 sec2berry

So even the time for each berry to mature is longer the greater the harvest. I am guessing that if you have the patience you should just sit and plant and replant the Impruberries or Buffbeets all day rather then planting the Eliteleeks or Scalypears. This is unless you are sleeping or having family time and can not keep checking your farm.

rosha11
10-25-12, 12:05 AM
I figured this out pretty quickly as well. Its really annoying, at first i was planting lots of impruberries but once my dragons needed 500 food at once, it became too troublesome. In the end its if you want to spend more virtual coins or real time. If you haven't noticed already, something else you may find interesting is when your upgrading something. Its the exact same as buying a whole new farm/habitat/etc. so you actually pay more when upgrading. Instead of upgrading its a good idea to just build the bigger building/habitat and sell the other once its done (so you can move your dragons in the bigger one).

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-25-12, 12:08 AM
If you haven't noticed already, something else you may find interesting is when your upgrading something. Its the exact same as buying a whole new farm/habitat/etc. so you actually pay more when upgrading. Instead of upgrading its a good idea to just build the bigger building/habitat and sell the other once its done (so you can move your dragons in the bigger one).

Yep, totally. Once I realized that my idea of upgrading and TL's idea of upgrading were totally different. I stopped upgrading. I just buy the bigger habitat. Forget the small.

tbka
10-25-12, 12:56 AM
OMG I never noticed that! What a waste of time and resources! Couldn't they at the very less suptract the original cost.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-25-12, 12:59 AM
OMG I never noticed that! What a waste of time and resources! Couldn't they at the very less suptract the original cost.

Haha, you'd think right!?

rhinokimchi
10-25-12, 04:39 AM
I figured this out pretty quickly as well. Its really annoying, at first i was planting lots of impruberries but once my dragons needed 500 food at once, it became too troublesome. In the end its if you want to spend more virtual coins or real time. If you haven't noticed already, something else you may find interesting is when your upgrading something. Its the exact same as buying a whole new farm/habitat/etc. so you actually pay more when upgrading. Instead of upgrading its a good idea to just build the bigger building/habitat and sell the other once its done (so you can move your dragons in the bigger one).

Actually for the green and red habitats, you are far better off buying the small one first, putting dragons on it, then upgrading it.