PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone receive a solid red, green or yellow from a breeding

summersalt
10-24-12, 04:43 PM
Just want to see if its possible to get air, fire, or forest from breeding two different elements together? Does anyone know of this ever occurring? You can receive firestorm from light and scorpion, and a scorpion from island and firestorm. Is it just a random pick of two of the elements? If so how can you bred a diamond, or even a light? Is there any logic to it at all?

LilMzB4Life
10-24-12, 04:47 PM
Diamond needs four different colors. It's random which colors will be chosen like a dice or slot machine. If you are lucky enough, all four colors will go into the mix and give you a diamond. Light dragons can be bought from the market with coins. Hope I helped you and answered your question.

summersalt
10-24-12, 04:53 PM
Has anyone receive a solid red, green or yellow from a breedingIt's random which colors will be chosen like a dice or slot machine. If you are lucky enough, all four colors will go into the mix and give you a diamond. Light dragons can be bought from the market with coins. Hope I helped you and answered your question.[/QUOTE]

I still want to know if anyone has every receive an air, fire, or forest from breeding two or more elements together. My reasoning is because i finally broke down and bought a light dragon because i couldnt seem to breed much other then firestorms, corals, and fruitflies. I just wanted something different. I paired one of my few
ares (atheltic) with light and received the winter. Then i bred light with scorpion and got a firestorm. Should i stick to just light and a single element dragon. Or would i be just as dissapointed and receive a fire dragon?

totaltechno
10-24-12, 04:55 PM
It isn't possible. Light + single element would give you a hybrid of Light/other dragon's element.

summersalt
10-24-12, 04:56 PM
It isn't possible. Light + single element would give you a hybrid of Light/other dragon's element.

Thank you i will stick to single element dragons so i can finally breed something other than a firestorm.. ughhyahyah. Lol

summersalt
10-24-12, 05:08 PM
Just remembered someone saying they got a light dragon from a diamond and a wizard, or a diamond and a fuzzy? That would make the light dragon a mix of more than one element. I get that a diamond is a mix of four colors, and that is understandable, but how can you get light from anything if it is considered a singular element, if it is not possible to get fire from breeding, it shouldn't be possible to get light either. I guess that was were my mind was headed with my original question.. maybe im just way off base here? Im just close to giving up. I cant expand because of force close issue with maps, so im having to sell the dragons i have to make more room for the dragons i already have. Ive seen neighbors with 6 dragons with more variation then my. I have 66 dragons. Lol. . I got the ugly pumpkin though (2 in fact).. yayyyy me! :P

mammami08
10-24-12, 07:38 PM
I don't know if this is wath you mean but you can acctualy breed both light and the singel coulerd dragons but it recuiers diamond or infinity. If you breed one of them with just fire the most common outcome is another fire, if you are lucky you get a cruzaider. If you breed diamond and diamond or diamond and infinity or infinity and infinity you probarbly (at least me) end up with a water but you could get light or another of the two ultrarares.

But i think your question wasn't about the ultrarares breeding but with the two element hybrids? Right?

lamvoi3
10-25-12, 07:49 AM
I don't know if this is wath you mean but you can acctualy breed both light and the singel coulerd dragons but it recuiers diamond or infinity. If you breed one of them with just fire the most common outcome is another fire, if you are lucky you get a cruzaider. If you breed diamond and diamond or diamond and infinity or infinity and infinity you probarbly (at least me) end up with a water but you could get light or another of the two ultrarares.

But i think your question wasn't about the ultrarares breeding but with the two element hybrids? Right?

How do you get infinity dra?

SlightlyJaded61
10-25-12, 02:24 PM
DiamondxDiamond will give you Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Infinity or Light.

LilOldLady
10-25-12, 03:08 PM
Been pondering this. Red/Blue=Purple (Fire/Water=Magic) in most instances. Sometimes it goes to Athletic/Red & Blue.

Hypothetically Blue/Yellow could yield Green or any one of Blue & Yellow or Yellow & Blue hybrids. Probably the hybrids take precedence over the single colour outcome.

Hypothetically Red/Red=Red, same for each single element. Not sure about Magic, whether it's considered a single element or hybrid. Once a Wizard goes into the nest, I'll breed two Magics. Might get another Magic or something else...not another Titan! Please! :rolleyes:

mammami08
10-25-12, 03:09 PM
How do you get infinity dra?

Wizard and fairy

LilOldLady
10-25-12, 03:18 PM
Oops, read it wrong, sorry. Multitasking isn't my forte :blush:

Still, I'll try two Magic/Purple for curiosity sake.

totaltechno
10-25-12, 04:08 PM
Been pondering this. Red/Blue=Purple (Fire/Water=Magic) in most instances. Sometimes it goes to Athletic/Red & Blue.

Hypothetically Blue/Yellow could yield Green or any one of Blue & Yellow or Yellow & Blue hybrids. Probably the hybrids take precedence over the single colour outcome.

Hypothetically Red/Red=Red, same for each single element. Not sure about Magic, whether it's considered a single element or hybrid. Once a Wizard goes into the nest, I'll breed two Magics. Might get another Magic or something else...not another Titan! Please! :rolleyes:

Basic x Basic = Basic.

Also, the color mixing thing is a special rule, only applies to Red/Blue.