PDA

View Full Version : My Game Prices Are Wrong!

BettyJoPeters
10-24-12, 04:36 PM
I have compared my costs/prices with the snapshots in the story guide thread and mine are WAY different! Does anyone else, also have higher costs? Even my starting gold was 20, not 40 as stated.
Hopefully it's just my game and not a community issue, then maybe it's fixable? A couple examples are:
Price for buying coins, 92000 for 20 gold, mine is 2,400 for 20 gold. Buildings, large farm 12000 coins, mine is 30,000 coins. The price differences only get worse! Will take me ALOT longer to advance in this game at that rate. Am I alone with this dilema? :( *tears*

kwhales
10-24-12, 05:00 PM
Ummm, BettyJo--you do realize you are looking at prices from august 12, 2012. there have been updates and prices went up. Mine are the same as yours as probably everyone else's are too.

You're not alone. visit neighbors daily, and community members any chance you get. the more you visit the more they will visit you and play with your dragons, leaving you coins.

It takes less time then you think to advance. For example, everytime you plant buffbeets you get 4 stars at harvest time (3 min). so you can get alot of stars (to updrade your level) quickly. I started about 2-3 weeks ago (maybe 4 wks) and i am at level 33. Sunday i was at level 29.

Don't give up.

LilOldLady
10-24-12, 05:35 PM
Hi BettyJo. Yes, the prices for things you see in the game are accurate at this time. Kwhales is right, there have been a few updates & changes within DS recently.

This is a much more slow-paced game, I've found. Advancing is advantageous to getting new Dragons, large habitats to hold three Dragons (rather than two) & farms with more crops. New goals come, too. And, that's it. The Dragons don't battle, fight, or race so getting to higher levels really doesn't impact your status.

Enjoy the game for what it is, a sweet diversion of fantasy. Now it's A-Ok to play with Dragons ;)

BettyJoPeters
10-24-12, 05:42 PM
I have one neighbor who has the same old prices. But thanks for reassuring me I'm not alone. TL has overdone this price adjustment, how sad.

kwhales
10-24-12, 06:25 PM
Your one neighbor probably never downloaded the updates. I think that is the only way to keep old prices.