PDA

View Full Version : Is TL Really that Bad??

Takiofallen
10-24-12, 11:21 AM
Disclaimer: I am not TL worker. They have not asked, paid, bribed or blackmailed me or my dragons in to posting this thread. I am bored and thought i would play DEVIL'S ADVOCATE for the DAY. I know i will be attacked and people will put a price on my dragons heads. I warn you all they are well trained and will defend themselves if necessary. To all modes, it's ok for people to attack me so i ask you not to delete any responses. I am a big boy dragon breeder and can handle myself.

Why all the complaints? 90% of the threads are about how TL does this wrong and does that wrong. How they take advantage of us and how unfair things are. From the lack of diamond breedings to confirm buttons. It's like TL can do nothing right, but i ask you this, if you find a loophole would you not use it? We all get 30+ free gold for simply installing and quickly playing other TL games. Now if you found out that after uninstalling that game you could reinstall it and get 30 gold again(don't do it i tried it does not work lol) how many of you would do it? 9 out of 10 would and would defend it. "Well TL screwed up until they fix it i will keep doing it. DID i hear an i won't in the crowed? Well let's look at the food glitch that they just fixed. Would you return all the apples you illegally fed if TL asked you to because they made a BO BO. You would laugh and say "try and take them" (don't do that i think they can) or try and negotiate. "ok fine i will give you back the apples but i want a diamond in my nest by midnight tonight". So why blame TL if you pressed on a dragon that you didn't want to buy? Use the arrow key! What you lost 360 expanding? I didn't tell you to press the finish now button. What you have been trying to breed a diamond for six months and can. I swore i gave you the option to buy one. So stop with the crocodile tears i never MADE you play this game you CHOSE to and can leave when ever you want so why blame TL for your choice. Is TL Really that bad??

{ this work is fiction, all dragons and breeders involved is coincidental}:cool:

[S8] Elsa
10-24-12, 11:26 AM
Please review the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?5-Rules-of-Conduct-Last-Updated-5-29-12). Closed due to the following rule violation:

Flaming, Trolling, Spamming
reation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.