PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Questions

OrdinaryJoe
10-24-12, 07:14 AM
So, when a neighbor visits you and plays with your dragon, the notification message you receive indicates that the neighbor left a bonus. What and where is this bonus? And how do you collect it? In Restaurant and Bakery Story, they are tips that you have to tap to collect.

What about when people post "full" on your wall. What exactly does this mean? What is full? In RS and BS, "full" means that your tables are full, and there are no available tables to tip. At this point, you would have to collect your tips and clear tables in order to receive more tips. What about in Dragon Story?

I'm sure the answer to these two sets of questions are related, but I have not seen any clear explanation of how to leave a bonus at a neighbor's island (Do you just play with their dragons?), what the bonus is (coins? food?), how to collect the bonus (Is is automatically collected for you, or do you need to do something to collect it) and how to "clear" your island and prevent it from being "full".

Thanks in advance for all your help!

hwtmg59
10-24-12, 07:17 AM
Click on your habitats to collect the bonus, full means all of your dragons have been played with so they can't play with them until you've collected your bonus, to leave a bonus at a neighbor, simply visit and click on the habitats to "play" with their dragons

kattybell
10-24-12, 07:20 AM
When a neighbor visits and plays with your dragon, by you collecting your dragon you get the bonus indicated. You collect it by collecting from your dragons (the sparkly look is the ones your neighbors have played with. I believe the bonus is extra coins.

When they post full it means that there are no more dragons to play with, you have to clear your dragons when they're ready and that allows your neighbor to play with your dragons again.

And you are leaving a "bonus" at a neighbors island when you play with their dragons.

suriasen
10-24-12, 07:24 AM
the bonus is extra 250 coins each when you collect it from your habitats

OrdinaryJoe
10-24-12, 07:44 AM
Thanks so much to all of you guys! You've been extremely helpful.

enoch4
12-11-12, 09:42 AM
Is the bonus always supposed to be 250? I assumed it was on my main game, but I wasn't paying close attention. I just started a second game on a kindle, and I've noticed when I click on a sparkly habitat to gather a bonus I usually get less than 250. Does the habitat have to be maxed out on coins to get the full bonus? Or does it depend on whether it is a large or small habitat, or depend on the number of dragons in the habitat? My suspicion is that my small habitats only get 150. Anyone know for sure?

suzysuzy35
12-11-12, 09:53 AM
And when you collect it you get one experience point.