PDA

View Full Version : Limited community member list

perit
10-23-12, 08:40 PM
The community members list only gives me a list three possible houses to visit. It used to be more. Frequently the three houses are also low or no heart rated players (i.e. players who do not "like" back). I am playing with the new updated Halloween version.

PenguinFlop
10-24-12, 10:38 AM
Please try uninstalling and re-installing the application. I am not able to reproduce this issue on my devices.

perit
10-24-12, 04:20 PM
Please try uninstalling and re-installing the application. I am not able to reproduce this issue on my devices.

I deleted and reinstalled the app, but I still only get 3 options on my community list.

mattyboo1
10-24-12, 05:35 PM
The community members list only gives me a list three possible houses to visit. It used to be more. Frequently the three houses are also low or no heart rated players (i.e. players who do not "like" back). I am playing with the new updated Halloween version.

I always get this on RS with holiday versions when they first come out

perit
11-09-12, 06:43 AM
I am still having issues with the community members list. Last night I was only getting one name and each time I tried to generate the list, it was always the same name. Occasionally, I got two names. Just now I tried and got a message that told me no one else was online playing right now.

kooky panda
11-09-12, 11:07 AM
I am still having issues with the community members list. Last night I was only getting one name and each time I tried to generate the list, it was always the same name. Occasionally, I got two names. Just now I tried and got a message that told me no one else was online playing right now.

Are you playing on the Halloween game?
version 1.0.4
Check under menu-help-number at the bottom of the screen.

perit
11-09-12, 02:38 PM
Are you playing on the Halloween game?
version 1.0.4
Check under menu-help-number at the bottom of the screen.

Yes, that is the version I am playing.

perit
11-09-12, 02:44 PM
I mostly get three choices. However, every now and again, I get five. The top two seem to be stuck though. They are usually high level homes and the same names keep appearing. I can regenerate the list several times and the bottom three names will change, but not the top two. Right now I keep seeing "Roy's Home" and "York" over and over and over... After awhile the top two disappear and I am back to only three options.