PDA

View Full Version : Castle Weekly Update Oct 25, 10-25-2012

sehana
10-23-12, 07:06 PM
Place your screenshots here when we do get updates :)

MHz_
10-26-12, 07:15 PM
A little late, but here's some of the new changes we literally just pushed out a few minutes ago. You'll notice them without needing to update your app from the app store.

1. A number of new early level quests.
2. Several fixes for existing quests. (Tablet and magic garden chain of quests)
3. A new building, the Windmill.
4. A small quest content update associated with the Marketplace.
5. Expansion cost changes. Generally you'll see the costs of some expansions rising. This is to offset the costs of the expansions we gave to every user in our last major update.
6. Earth Wisps added to Gifting List (may take a few hours before this is actually seen in game)

Enjoy!

maguar
10-28-12, 12:04 AM
This is the second game day reset since the changes were introduced. Earth Wisps are still not appearing in the gift list. Could you please look into it? Thanks

emmapeelrox
10-28-12, 12:56 AM
Whenever I send gifts the message that comes up is that essentially all of them have not been delivered. This has happened every day since I started playing. Are we limited in the number of gifts we can send each day? As 1 only which is what seems to happen with me. Equally I am getting hardly any gifts back which would be expected if virtually none of mine are getting thru to others? What's the story with it? Thanks

emmapeelrox
10-28-12, 01:04 AM
Also second point. Why have you taken away the capacity to request Glimmerdust from friends given that so much of it is needed? This is going to make playing this game so slow that you just lose interest. By the way I have spent a certain amount of money in this game to move things along so far, so I am not totally stingy here, but there comes a point when enough is enough. I have been playing heaps of Team Lava games for some time and have never had cause to whinge on this one. Please cut us a little more slack here folks.

maguar
10-28-12, 01:21 AM
Whenever I send gifts the message that comes up is that essentially all of them have not been delivered. This has happened every day since I started playing. Are we limited in the number of gifts we can send each day? As 1 only which is what seems to happen with me. Equally I am getting hardly any gifts back which would be expected if virtually none of mine are getting thru to others? What's the story with it? Thanks

We can send a max of 3 gifts per day. Some items are capped at lower levels, eg 1 jewels, 2 silver ore, 2 fur

Rockinkitten
10-28-12, 10:04 AM
The free expansions only benefitted people that weren't very far in the game yet. What about us loyal players? Shouldn't we get something too?

laVirtualCloset
10-28-12, 10:12 AM
The free expansions only benefitted people that weren't very far in the game yet. What about us loyal players? Shouldn't we get something too?

Or clarify ... Every player did not receive free expansions. I know I didn't.

Rockinkitten
10-28-12, 10:45 AM
They chose 4 areas to give out free. Those who had already paid for them got nothing.

MHz_
10-28-12, 08:42 PM
This is the second game day reset since the changes were introduced. Earth Wisps are still not appearing in the gift list. Could you please look into it? Thanks

Should be fixed now.

laVirtualCloset
10-28-12, 08:57 PM
They chose 4 areas to give out free. Those who had already paid for them got nothing.

I know, so the statement is incorrect and non-responsive because "every player" did not receive free expansions but every player is subject to the adjustment.

rene2222
10-29-12, 12:24 AM
about expansion, i have problem with it too. i can't seem to get any expansion. i am at level 11. and i have problem with getting the lantern or something for expansion purpose. as well as the glue for getting the market place and kitchen building. i just don't know how to go about.

MHz_
10-29-12, 12:56 AM
about expansion, i have problem with it too. i can't seem to get any expansion. i am at level 11. and i have problem with getting the lantern or something for expansion purpose. as well as the glue for getting the market place and kitchen building. i just don't know how to go about.

Harvest Crops for coins to pay for expansions.
Mine rocks to get coal, and turn coal into wisps in your crafting workshop. Turn wisps into lanterns in the workshop as well.
Place royal buildings, walls and towers to gain royal points.

maguar
10-29-12, 02:02 AM
Should be fixed now.

It's there. Thanks very much.

ptrcloudy
11-01-12, 09:17 PM
hi,

are the 'magic garden' is the last quest?

coz my 'kingdom goal' dont have any new quest. Now, im just planting crop and collect $$