PDA

View Full Version : Christmas stuff!!!!???!!!???!!!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 03:27 AM
Christmas stuff!!!!???!!!???!!!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 03:31 AM
While I too am awaiting Christmas decor, your post prompt me to ask if there is something seriously mentally wrong with you? That is uncalled for, un necessary, and ridiculous

Unregistered
12-01-10, 05:25 AM
And you are oh so exciting, intelligent and marvelous , to not want any new updates,
keep on plodding...........cook some more fish and chips and add another sand castle?!? To your restaurant ! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
12-01-10, 06:08 AM
And you are oh so exciting, intelligent and marvelous , to not want any new updates,
keep on plodding...........cook some more fish and chips and add another sand castle?!? To your restaurant ! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, at least they aren't acting like a child.... maybe you should check out that hot thread about underage players!

Go away and annoy someone else you moron.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 06:15 AM
Ah, Yay! Another wanna be. You are just so much more important than the rest of us aren't you.

You are just SO important that you cant even be bothered to put a name to all of those pathetic attempts at gaining popularity. Well you failed. You are still and idiot. I am so sure that you will scare teamlava into getting those updates out to us. If I was them, I would put it off longer now, just to piss you off.

Now get off this forum, loser!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 02:19 PM
What is the matter with all of you? Someone wants to know about Christmas decorations. They were not rude, did not call names, as you all did. They simply put some emphasis on something we all want, new items. While we love the games, I haven't noticed much love for Team Lava, since they don't give us much. I'm sure each and every one of you have complained about something. If you have nothing better to do than attack someone for asking about decorations, maybe you are the losers. I read a lot of posts that are stupid and ridiculous. I don't feel compelled to point that out. Read the post, if you don't like it, move on.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 03:04 PM
What is the matter with all of you? Someone wants to know about Christmas decorations. They were not rude, did not call names, as you all did. They simply put some emphasis on something we all want, new items. While we love the games, I haven't noticed much love for Team Lava, since they don't give us much. I'm sure each and every one of you have complained about something. If you have nothing better to do than attack someone for asking about decorations, maybe you are the losers. I read a lot of posts that are stupid and ridiculous. I don't feel compelled to point that out. Read the post, if you don't like it, move on.

The IDIOT started about 20 threads with the same title! They could have written one thread, with more detail to it, but instead they had to go and make themselves look like a complete fool. Yes they want Christmas stuff, so do the rest of us, but we dont get on the forum and start 20 pointless and repetative threads.

By the was, the only thing I have complained about on this forum is the negativity and stupidity of some of its posters.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 05:16 PM
The IDIOT started about 20 threads with the same title! They could have written one thread, with more detail to it, but instead they had to go and make themselves look like a complete fool. Yes they want Christmas stuff, so do the rest of us, but we dont get on the forum and start 20 pointless and repetative threads.

By the was, the only thing I have complained about on this forum is the negativity and stupidity of some of its posters.

When I responded to this thread, there was only one post on each game forum. It was after all the others flamed the writer that they put out all the other threads. That was in retaliation for the ill treatment they received.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 05:20 PM
When I responded to this thread, there was only one post on each game forum. It was after all the others flamed the writer that they put out all the other threads. That was in retaliation for the ill treatment they received.

That's not true. I'm the first to respond to this one, and that's only because when I came to the forum this morning this same post was running down most of the page....at least ten. So it's not a flame. I really think the person has mental health issues.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 05:20 PM
Norman, how about responding to the question? No one would have to even ask these questions if you provided timely information. You are a TL employee. If you can't provide any information, what are you here for? What exactly is your role? You just keep repeating the same old mantra...."I can't speculate on when we will receive updates". No one is asking you to speculate. We are asking you to get answers! Playing dumb is not cutting it. Either you are a part of TL and you know what is going on or you don't. You can't have it both ways. I'm sure this won't get a response either.

ZL123
12-01-10, 05:35 PM
The development team wants to keep some things a surprise so I apologize for not being able to answer some of your questions. Waiting is hard. I don't like to wait either so I really do appreciate any patience you guys can spare as our team works on updates for you. :cool:
LOL you better give us 15 gems again...
I came after you gave it so I didn't get any :(

But because we're waiting give as at least 5 gems!!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 05:37 PM
I know you are eager for Christmas items, but please don't spam the forums. :cool:

Many many people post one thread at it gets ignored.
At least the point was made.
As for all the people that find it necessary to troll the forum, sticking up for team lava and having a go at all their complaints- who cares what you think.
It is an open forum. People can write what they like, why spend so much time trying to make yourselves feel big .You are all so nasty to call people names and try to undermine what is upsetting them. There are many valid reason to be upset with team lava not delivering on promises of updates to keep people interested. Very short if ever answered questions, and not really answering.

"I know you are eager for Christmas items, but stop spamming" doesn't give any indication of delivery ever!

Whatever, Bored with the game and the attitude of the forum.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 06:30 PM
I am sorry you feel this way. :(

I will try my best to improve communication with everyone and keep you updated. Sometimes the reason I am not able to answer your questions is because I don't have the answer currently. This is why some of my posts to those questions may lack essence.

By responding at least, even though it may not be an answer to the question, I hope you let you know that I am listening. Hopefully this explains some of my answers a bit better. :cool:

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you have much more patience than I do with some people. 

Unregistered
12-03-10, 02:48 AM
The development team wants to keep some things a surprise so I apologize for not being able to answer some of your questions. Waiting is hard. I don't like to wait either so I really do appreciate any patience you guys can spare as our team works on updates for you. :cool:

Is cafe story our surprise?
We don't want new games! we want update and new items for the games we are already playing!
Come on REALLY! Plus stating on cafe story in the app store in capitals NEW UPDATES EVERY WEEK!

Don't lie! Where are our updates for city story and restaurant story???

NORMAN IS COOL!!!
12-03-10, 09:47 AM
LOL, Norman clearly is the man, reason being, that he continues to reply with class and none of you whining, complaining losers, can affect him. Shut up and play the game, or develop it yourself. These games are not easy to create/modify/enhance so lay off. btw, add me - stormid:bonafidestt